Has The Mabrc Captured A Bigfoot? Robert Lindsay's Latest Blog

Guest wudewasa

Lindsay posted the information on the Internet (which is ALWAYS true), and the MABRC didn't agree with him. Therefore, they MUST have a squatch! I know because I've been posting here a very long time, and I'm the expert... (SARCASM)

Still not sure why everyone is going after the MABRC so hard or claiming conspiracy on their part. What's the matter, are you people tired of Rick Dyer's tent footage and need to focus on something else?!

Edited by wudewasa
  • Upvote 1

It because instead of just ending the speculations, DW is just being cryptic and stirring the pot. CoGrizzly's right, this crap is getting real old.

Guest SquatchinNY

"Shut up or put up" is right. Now, I have one comment to make. If you owed the Mafia 10 grand, and you said you couldn't say whether you had or didn't have it on time, what would they do?

BAM

Guest scooterdad

It because instead of just ending the speculations, DW is just being cryptic and stirring the pot. CoGrizzly's right, this crap is getting real old.

Agreed

absolutely wrong. Confirm what is and ISN'T and establish chain of custody. Saves embarrassment from sloppy research work.

Dude, if they have a body, then they have a body. Nothing to establish. Either they have a large hairy man-ape (living or dead) or they don't.

For the record, I have no knowledge if they actually do have such a thing, but if they did they've got the Holy Grail of BF research, and putting that sucker before a camera would end the debate for all time.

If it's a body it's a body. Do the confirming later.

Exactly! Do the equivalent of the last scene in Missing In Action where the Vietnamese a-hat was nattering on about "categorically denying that there were any MIAs in Vietnam" then Chuck Norris kicks the door in and leads the rescued MIAs into the room.

Guest wudewasa

The ENTIRETY of bigfoot research is specualtive. We're not talking about the mafia here, we're discussing a blogger claiming something that he can't support and an entitled community that demands that the accused organization become transparent. When the MABRC (or any other group) wants to release evidence, then it is their choice to do so. All these people are kissing Ketchum's backside, but why aren't they treating her so rudely as they treat the MABRC? Oh yeah, she's a PhD with a team of professionals while members of the MABRC are just ordinary Joes that don't live up to the subjected clout that is projected by critics.

Check yourselves folks, the bickering over supposed withheld evidence is getting silly.

I think most of us are tired of the "wait and see" approach so many take.You either have it or you don't.A simple yes or no question.I harbor no ill feelings in this one.I just hope that one day some organization will stop with the "007" type of chicanery and just publish their findings/footage immediately if it's irrefutable evidence.THe Bigfoot In The Freezer Hoax and The Erickson/Ketchum Soap Opera are the types of things that have left me disillusioned and weary of these stories that seem to be appearing on a more regular basis...

Guest baboonpete

I think most of us are tired of the "wait and see" approach so many take.You either have it or you don't.

Noone owes you that. They can validate the status of it, establish a game plan and if thats not fast enough, boo hoo.

The most unbelievable thing to me is people would put stock in what Robert Lindsey is saying.

C'mon! Even the posters over at Bigfoot Evidence know RL is pulling this story out of his rear end.

Guest wudewasa

Dimesline,

You can go to Burger King and demand that they make your Whopper your way, but this isn't Buger King.

This is why I don't demand anything from a researcher, but am open minded, should they present compelling evidence. There is no law that upholds your right to access any bigfoot researchers' data.

Knock off the indignant attitudes. It's the MABRC's box of zagnut bars, and they don't have to share.

Jodie your wrong on the part about "trying to drive up membership" that is your own speculation and it isn't accurate. Merely it was being clearly stated that the pictures were only viewable by actual MABRC members and nothing more than that fact. Heck,a pic of the "foot" made it on the front page of the Tulsa World ten days ago, its out there now. Hating on the the MABRC seems to be a common agenda with many on this forum.

Respecfully and accurate

Larry

I don't hate anybody Larry, but I'm certain my assumption about the way your group chose to handle the photos at the time was absolutely correct. Congratulations on your recent publicity for the rotten hunk of leather.

Guest wudewasa

Yay, more speculation as to why the MABRC is handling this situation the way they are. Another dastardly website accused BFF 1.0 of doing the same thing! "It's ony to drive up membership," and any of you have proof of this?

People don't get their way so they assassinate another group's character- nice bullying tactic. I hate bullies.

Edited by wudewasa

I do, the BFF members had to join the MABRC forum to see the pictures at the time. Now how that has anything to do with character is a giant leap, I consider it a business tactic.