Has The Mabrc Captured A Bigfoot? Robert Lindsay's Latest Blog

Guest SquatchinNY

LOL. I'll second the welcome. And the Mafia thing was only an example. I try to remain somewhat un-opinionated here, that's why everyone loves me.

::P

Guest wudewasa

Again, transparency is demanded, wielded by blatant entitlement.

You are entitled not to register for the MABRC forums.

Oh and along the lines of such dysfunctional thought, perhaps all of us are entitled to have access to the premium membership here at BFF. Why don't all of you whiners tell the administration here that they aren't transparent and are witholding evidence to boost membership and uphold business tactics?!

The moral of this story is that not everyone gets a trophy in life.

Hey Wude, it is like this now because for the past generation or so EVERYONE is a winner! Trophies and blue ribbons for everyone! F-students getting C's they didn't deserve because no one can lose. It just wouldn't be the right thing to do.

Guest wudewasa

spacemonkeymafia,

Yes, I know, I used to be involved in public education, and stood my ground against entitled parents and the administrators that made excuses to bail out lazy neerdowells to keep fail rates low and graduation rates high.

Now this toxic form of thought has invaded BFF, and thankfully this site is not an extension of a failing education system as of yet.

I'd LOVE to see one of these disgruntled forum users have the gall to get in the face of Darkwing and Gearman at one of their events and demand that because they pay admission they can access whatever they want. Oh to see them get thrown out when the pull their crap outside cyberspace.

I really don't have a problem with anyone involved in bigfootery making money as long as the customer gets what they paid for. I expect everything else to be worth my dime, this is no different. It depends on whether the customer appreciates the merchandise. That can be subjective, so to each his own.

I would love to find a BF group that doesn't turn a profit somehow while producing evidence that is shared for the benefit of all!

Mark my words, I will out bigfoot before any org does.

Edited by Woodswalker

I would love to find a BF group that doesn't turn a profit somehow while producing evidence that is shared for the benefit of all!

Mark my words, I will out bigfoot before any org does.

Unfortunately it takes money to find bigfoot, or support other bigfoot activities, unless the person sponsoring the event or platform is willing or able to foot the bill.

Guest TexasTracker

Dont judge every organization by those that strike out for attention.... plenty of folks working on this "the right way" and paying their dues.

CG