Finding Bigfoot

Guest thermalman

Why is mm so certain the two bf were twins? lol cracks me up

Did he happen to look in the mirror? ;)

Thanks for the updates folks. Another one I missed...........shucks! ;)

Edited by thermalman

why do they never look for tracks in those back woods or even those odd tree markers that cannot be explained? the other thing is that they are always making there calls between each other but I think they are making them believe that it could be another tribe of bigfoots.

They do, Cliff found one of the best tracks he has ever seen on one of the shows.

Guest reelback

Ok, once a track was found. But in general I am tiring of the same activities that are not leading to a lot.

There are a host of alternative methods to capture some footage or other evidence. They've got to make some adjustments to the format of the show.

Not sure how much people care about stories and the eye witness stuff. I don't. In fact the type of people they feature enforce the belief we're all a bunch of crazies.

Its true, they don't look for footprints, scientific method, any attempt to document stuff beyond running thru the woods.

Why dont they camp for 3 nights, setup some remote therms, a wide perimeter. They attract attention, but doesnt everyone notice how they get an early nibble and then the action disappears??

Sit still and be quiet. Give them a chance to come around. Offer some food. Do something.

Remember when Ranae got all bent out of shape because Moneymaker takes off running in the dark after an alledged Bigfoot? Ranae did the same thing, I saw something cross the road. That's real scientific. Maybe it was carrying a Double with cheese and a Frosty. I really thought this show would have more to offer. They should start a new show with Moneymaker, Biscardi, And Standing and call it " The New Three Stooges." They couldn't catch a cold. Oh, and Ranae, it takes more than a piece of paper to be considered a scientist.

Edited by WV FOOTER

They attract attention, but doesnt everyone notice how they get an early nibble and then the action disappears??

Sit still and be quiet. Give them a chance to come around. Offer some food. Do something.

That is because they have these personal IR lights blasting on themselves. Some of us think they can see in the near IR spectrum. Using this set up they will never get one in close.

I like your idea of setting up a perimeter. Use the laser eye beams like Josh Gates uses, then have the ring lined with trail cams that use IR set to turn on with a 30 second delay. So anything that crosses into the circle would have to go back out through a ring of trail cams taking video and blasting IR.

Guest thermalman

I quit watching the show over 1.5 years ago. Sounds like I'm not missing much.........still? ;)

Edited by thermalman

Guest Cervelo

It is a great way to show people how not to find anything and what happens when you wander around in the dark and use enough of this...

Guest reelback

Nonsense !!!! This whole thing is nonsense, Until proven otherwise. Show brings some entertainment value.

This. Eventually something will happen. And the show is entertaining. But.

What is this stuff with 3 day expeditions? Is it budget? I just don't understand why they are unwilling to go further and take a full week if they are getting nibbles. Or just extend in general until they get enough footage to warrant a show. It's getting tiresome to see that last clip at the end where they get nothing and say 'We almost heard something, interviewed some great people, N New Mexico is very squatchy'

Edited by reelback