Finding Bigfoot

Do you think the initial assumption might have been there was a person who through the log against the truck, and the woman needed back up to confront the person?

Yes but it is her reaction to seeing scratch marks on the side of the truck and just sitting there till her dad came that is fishy. Normal people would drive home get their dad and go back (probably with a boom stick,)

Also, the photo of the "log scratches" looked like someone had made them by hand. That whole story stank. You have to know it's bad when Moneymaker won't buy it.

Do you think the initial assumption might have been there was a person who through the log against the truck, and the woman needed back up to confront the person?

The initial assumption should have been there was no Bigfoot there at all and those folks simply wanted to be on TV. As noted above, she was scared but waited there alone for her father to arrive? Why not keep driving?

Guest reelback

Now, Ketchum's saying she has HD footage of a Bigfoot.... Says the footage is unmistakable & Amazing. Wondering if its the same Russian footage on YouTube????

That will make MM cringe.

Are you being sarcastic or is there some russian HD footage on youtube?

Just wondering why they didn't go with a diffrent title. They investigate & search..... But Never "Find" anything.

I have been away from the forum for awhile. Just 'found' this thread this morning.

Why use "Finding Bigfoot"? My guess is that "MONEYMAKER'S MARAUDERS" was probably a bit 'over the top'....

;)

The initial assumption should have been there was no Bigfoot there at all and those folks simply wanted to be on TV. As noted above, she was scared but waited there alone for her father to arrive? Why not keep driving?

To keep driving would mean you might lose the spot that it happened, and if it were a person you couldn't keep them pinned down if you left. Not trying to defend the encounter here, just exploring logical options. If she were scared, she could have left at anytime, thats true. I was a little distracted watching the show last night, switching between FB and the survivor finale so didn't catch all the details.

Guest wudewasa

I tried to catch the part with Nathan, but fell asleep. Bobo jumping on the bridge was funny. I'd hate to be a troll under that one!

To keep driving would mean you might lose the spot that it happened, and if it were a person you couldn't keep them pinned down if you left. Not trying to defend the encounter here, just exploring logical options. If she were scared, she could have left at anytime, thats true. I was a little distracted watching the show last night, switching between FB and the survivor finale so didn't catch all the details.

Seems if you are a woman alone at night and someone throws something at your truck in the middle of nowhere, the logical option would not be to stop, get out, then wait until your dad got there.

And as Bipto pointed out the supposed "scratches" very much looked to be made by hand.

Then add in the crappy looking track photo.

It all stunk to high heaven.

They had three great witnesses on later, they should have used one of them for the starter, not these obvious hoaxers.

No. He said she was so "scared" that he had to drive out to get her. <?> Now, WHAT LOGIC it that? She got out, saw the damage, got BACK in the truck, called him, and sat there waiting. IF she were scared, wouldn't she have just driven away? It doesn't add up... but just like the video from last week that was pathetic, they needed a way to "get to Michigan" and the emergency call to them was a method of creating a reason for them to go, and go fast.

Just another disappointing episode. The only thing they said that was valid is that they sasquatch up there DO vocalize a LOT thru most of the seasons.

Edited by GuyInIndiana

Guest thermalman

I'm glad you all watch it and report, so I don't have to........... :thumbsup: Saves an hour out of my week to do something more constructive.

Edited by thermalman

No. He said she was so "scared" that he had to drive out to get her. <?> Now, WHAT LOGIC it that? She got out, saw the damage, got BACK in the truck, called him, and sat there waiting. IF she were scared, wouldn't she have just driven away? It doesn't add up

That could be the problem, "he" was speaking for the woman. She may not have been scared to stay on the road, but was scared to investigate what was off the road alone and without a light. Just sayin, I'd be interested in what hurls sticks, or logs at moving vehicles, had a simialr incident myself once, and if I felt like there was damage, I might want to make the kids pay if that's what it was.

Guest reelback

Ya, gotta admit after reading these comments the story seems odd. I would imagine the truth is the car got struck, she took off, they might have gone back together to look, assumed it was a BF and called the BFRO.

I have been away from the forum for awhile. Just 'found' this thread this morning.

Why use "Finding Bigfoot"? My guess is that "MONEYMAKER'S MARAUDERS" was probably a bit 'over the top'....

;)

That's catchy. I like it. :no:

Why do they break off after every sighting they have? Has anyone ever tried running at a wild animal in the woods at night? It doesnt work. There are ways to make an effective approach. A loud mad dash is not one of them.