Finding Bigfoot

Guest thermalman

Cool and thanks. :)

The beauty of thermal cams is that they don't distinguish between colors. It's all about the heat signature that is present at the time. With clothing, the thermal camera is recognizing the surface temperature of the clothing, not the color. One variable that does affect the heat signature is the thickness of the clothing material. A well insulated type of jacket or a loose fitting BF costume will not emit as hot a thermal signature as a tight T shirt next to the skin.

Edited by thermalman

But on a nicer note, I really like Bobo, Cliff, and Ranae. I'd love to have a chat with the three of them, or go for a hike, or whatever. Even if I dont agree with everything they say, they seem like really cool people.

Guest BrendonScott

I really need someone out there to help me try and understand exactly what part of that camper in the video on the latest episode of Finding Bigfoot (Season 3 Episode 5) looked anything like a Sasquatch? I admit I watch the show because of the subject matter, and not the research or production value. But, if they have to try and make anyone think that the trail cam video of the camper snagging a few pops and cookies was anything but, a camper?? They truly have hit rock bottom from the production standpoint...

Ugh.. Anyone else out there finding this part of last weeks show just plain ridiculous??

LMK- thanks.

Black or dark colored hair always looks black when I film animals, however I've noticed while watching Ghost Hunters that one girls hair looks blond in IR footage but is auburn brown in normal light footage. Perhaps died hair can't lie in IR. Something to think about.

I have taken photos of women who were absolutely redheds. Their hair looks blonde with IR film, much like the redhed ghosthunter girl looks blonde when they are using IR camcorders.

They better find one soon because if this episode is any indication they have jumped the squatch.

They were adamant that the editing in one of the early shows that mislead the audience was unacceptable and they almost walked off the show.

Then a video of a kid taking a soda out of a cooler is recreated and actually debated? Sigh.

I really need someone out there to help me try and understand exactly what part of that camper in the video on the latest episode of Finding Bigfoot (Season 3 Episode 5) looked anything like a Sasquatch? I admit I watch the show because of the subject matter, and not the research or production value. But, if they have to try and make anyone think that the trail cam video of the camper snagging a few pops and cookies was anything but, a camper?? They truly have hit rock bottom from the production standpoint...

Ugh.. Anyone else out there finding this part of last weeks show just plain ridiculous??

LMK- thanks.

They based their entire show around that stupid video. It was clearly a human being. What irks me is that there were probably a few thousand people out there who have been sitting on the fence about bigfoot, but this past episode probably pushed them off the fence onto the wrong side about bigfoot's existence. Shoddy and irresponsible production, definitely the worst episode ever. They must be scraping the bottom of the barrel now for interesting footage when they get into this crap.

After they had the townhall and visited other sites, then it became more interesting. But I was rolling my eyes in disgust when they kept going back to that stupid cooler video. Then MM tweets later about how they knew it was bad; and we find out from this thread that Mitch is a known hoaxer anyway.

Edited by TD-40

They better find one soon because if this episode is any indication they have jumped the squatch.

+1

Four episodes in and we're still waiting for something. It's starting to get boring.

I know that this motley crew will not go out at night with their cameras and find anything. The only interesting part of the show is when they discuss other peoples' sightings and they hold townhall meetings. Everything else is filler material to add drama.

Whats really sad is their was not only our guys steve and son zac sighting their we had another one of our researchers karl and cousin whom had night vision sighting at the same place we go to. Their were a lot of reports really interesting by just common folks at the town hall meeting. I have notice they are cutting the town hall meetings down to 5 seconds shots. Their were so many people at the payson meeting they had to close off the bar. And AP as well as BFRO they were warn about the Waides of the mogollon rim. I wonder how many other research groups out there watch their repected area on finding bigfoot and AP only shows as well know Hoaxters in their areas?

Guest thermalman

I know that this motley crew will not go out at night with their cameras and find anything. The only interesting part of the show is when they discuss other peoples' sightings and they hold townhall meetings. Everything else is filler material to add drama.

Agreed.

I shut it off, when they showed a kid taking a soda out of a cooler and called it a Bigfoot. It's getting difficult to defend the show when they do this. This entire season has been sad.

+1

Four episodes in and we're still waiting for something. It's starting to get boring.

You meant "3 seasons in" and we're still waiting... right? LoL :boredom: