Finding Bigfoot

Is that photo from the show last night posted here anywhere? I've seen it before but I'd like another good look at it. I don't know where to start with a google search or forum search.

AFter they've found it, will anyone watch?

Some will, but they'll get getting their BF "fix" from PBS Nat Geo specials and such...the showmanship stuff will be moved on to some other undocumented species ("Finding Chupacabra", etc).

i just think with all the hubbub of a production team, even a small one, any BF's in the area will be long gone, except for bold single males maybe.

Probably right.

Steve Kulls used to have it on his web page.

Thanks JC. The one there was too small to see much, so I finally just gooled "Vermont Bigfoot" and found one, here's a link to it if anyone else wants to give it another good look...

http://www.mysterycasebook.com/2011/bigfootcoyote.jpg

I don't know, like I said I've seen this one before but I can't tell what the heck it is. All I can say is it looks more like hair than feathers, and that does look like it could be a small hand, but that's all guesswork. Nothing definative there. Just another blobsquatch.

I gained nothing new from this episode, accept that the cast confirmed sasquatch is active in Vermont.. which I already know.

Looked like a very cool area indeed.

That's why they go everywhere and don't return to what we (and they) know are "hot spots". Its' all about keeping the viewers happy

Someday they're gonna get lucky, I just know it. I can see M M's side, most of us have never seen a Bigfoot and we always question if it was something else. MM has seen one and knows they are out there. There's no doubt in my mind that that would change the way you look, listen, and feel about things.

Oh, I personally would think it's very cool and kudos would be given to them.

It doesn't change my views on how to produce a television show. Besides, a cast member TOLD me that, so I know it's true that they won't return too many times to the same place,

Edited by madison5716

Oh, I personally would think it's very cool and kudos would be given to them.

It doesn't change my views on how to produce a television show. Besides, a cast member TOLD me that, so I know it's true that they won't return too many times to the same place,

I believe you, variety is the spice of life. The show is doing very good so sooner or later they will come full circle and have to revisit. They're not going to have a choice unless they actually do find one in the meantime.

I still do not understand why they stand in the roads and call. If you want to bring one in, call, knock, then hide behind a tree or a hunting blind. Standing in the open is the worst thing to do. It is not going to walk over to you with 10 people standing around with audio, cameras, communications etc...

First of all having this show happen is great for the subject, but it's a terrible show. Just terrible. It's been getting aired 24/7 recently too. It's great for the subject to get air time, but bigfoot looked worse.

At least 1% of the time, I gotta believe someone was looking down on Matt and Bobo. Then started to play tricks on them. It's gotta be a joy. They're easy to fool. Any sound or smell they get is contributed to bigfoot. The girl is fine at least half the time. Plus the show would of been worse if that didn't happen. But he could of lied 100%. He is in it for the money and attention. To be a T.V star.

Guest wild eyed willy

I don't know what the photo is, I don't really see an owl but perhaps someone could trace around it to bring out the picture.

It seems odd to me that they only have one photo, if it a motion sencing camera, it should snap a pic every time the subject moves.. there should be multiple photos of every subject.. or is that not how a game cam works? I don't get why the team goes into the woods instead of setting uo a camp site and acting like campers ( who by the way have many reports of sightings). I have not read any reports from people wandering around in the woods at night with camera packs and haveing sightings. I also don't get why they continue to use three knocks when it seems any responces they have heard back were always a single knock.

I would expect if squatches are as smart and stealthy as we think they are, they would keep the knocking and whooping to a minimum. Hence the stealth part.

If BF is wandering around every day, it would make more sence to me to offer it more of what it might be used to seeing every night, that would be basically nothing out of the ordinary for there surroundings. I suggest the crew set up some deer stands and remain quiet and unobtrusive.