Finding Bigfoot

Guest SquatchinNY

I, on the contrary to most here, love FB. It spurred my interest in Sasquatch. Yes, some techniques are nuts, and won't work. Yes, some things MM say are very dumb. But I still love the show.

Don't judge me

Guest wudewasa

You're watching a semi-theatric production with TONS of production value thrown in to make it seem believable.

^^^^^Hammer of head meet nail!

Tim- How is their bombastic but blatant bumbling for bigfoot our fault?

Guest VioletX

I, on the contrary to most here, love FB. It spurred my interest in Sasquatch. Yes, some techniques are nuts, and won't work. Yes, some things MM say are very dumb. But I still love the show.

Don't judge me

me too, (blushing)

^^^^^Hammer of head meet nail!

Tim- How is their bombastic but blatant bumbling for bigfoot our fault?

The show is good because they try what is suggested or what they come up with on their own. If we don't give them ideas we can't complain.

You can't trapse around a woods with the gear they carry, be quiet, (which they aren't) and think you're going to sneak up on something and *catch* it.

They are quiet when looking most of the time. They tried balloons and camera traps that don't make noise so I don't believe noise is the problem.

BFF Patron

They also tried crying babies and roman candles and bottle rockets along with the screams and yells.... heck that's the acoustic equivalent of being lit up like a proverbial Christmas tree.

Guest wudewasa

The show is good because they try what is suggested or what they come up with on their own. If we don't give them ideas we can't complain.

MM doesn't need ideas, he's an expert. :mosking: He's the leader....

I'm thinking The Survivor Man show will be better than the whole FB series.

Ok I know this is offtopic, But I have to ask, Les Stroud is really doing a show about BF? I cant listen to the audio now and I didnt find a thread about it. If thats true, its big news for me. I think a guy like Les could be the right man for this task! WOW!

http://www.cryptomun...isode-upcoming/

This does need a thread if there isnt one yet. I just dont have time now...

Edited by hesse

Guest wudewasa

Tim, if you read reports, there are a number of hunters that claim to have one of these creatures in their gun sights, but couldn't shoot it because the animal looked so human. There are other accounts of hunters shooting one. Google "bigfoot hunters" or "bigfoot shot" for more info.

Honestly, I think you are just here to argue.

Tim, if you read reports, there are a number of hunters that claim to have one of these creatures in their gun sights, but couldn't shoot it because the animal looked so human. There are other accounts of hunters shooting one. Google "bigfoot hunters" or "bigfoot shot" for more info.

Honestly, I think you are just here to argue.

So you don't think they are real and it will take a body but you believe hunters that say they have seen them? I'm not here to argue, I I like the show! I have to say you got that all backwards.

Yep they try everything, that's what it will take if all these years of hunters sneaking around covered with scent blocker hasn't got us one.

No. Wrong.

"Getting one" requires a large slug propelled at a fairly fast clip. The Finding Bigfoot crew is NOT into really getting one..........it's not apart of their modus operendi.

They are quiet when looking most of the time. They tried balloons and camera traps that don't make noise so I don't believe noise is the problem.

Try this: walk thru a woods carrying a bunch of equipment on you, in the middle of the night with no light, on a floor covered with dry leaf litter, sticks, twigs, bushes, and natural physical barriers, and do it without making a sound. You can't. And they aren't either. Do you SEE/HEAR how much chatter they create just talking and yaking back and forth over radios during the time(s) they LET you see what they're doing, besides the time they're out there while the cameras aren't running? They might as well be on elephants with a marching band leading them.

EDITED TO ADD:

Tim, I watch the show too, but it's so that on Monday morning when people at work ask me "what and why" when they watched the episode too, I can make an excuse for what they're watching, then explain why what they were watching was BS. I also wind up apologizing on behalf of all serious bigfoot researchers everywhere, ad nauseum.

Edited by GuyInIndiana

The show is doing very well and all I hear on here is complaints that they're not doing it right. I come to find out nobody on here knows how to "do it right" either.

Enjoy the new episode tonight, I know I will.

Try this: walk thru a woods carrying a bunch of equipment on you, in the middle of the night with no light, on a floor covered with dry leaf litter, sticks, twigs, bushes, and natural physical barriers, and do it without making a sound. You can't. And they aren't either. Do you SEE/HEAR how much chatter they create just talking and yaking back and forth over radios during the time(s) they LET you see what they're doing, besides the time they're out there while the cameras aren't running? They might as well be on elephants with a marching band leading them.

But you understand this is a moot point anyhow to the "discovery" of the species with this crew correct?

If they snuck up on one the would..........film it. Kinda like those guys back in 67.