Finding Bigfoot

It is just as likely that Christopher Noel wanted money or a mention of his book to be on camera. They said no. Since there was likely a sign on the door to the meeting room that said something like "by entering here you consent to your image being used on television" he appeared in the show.

He either wanted money/mention or they dissed him.

In the very least, they probably disagree with some of the assertions in his book.

St. G-

This Vermont photo is so strange to me that I have been giving it a good look over. A couple of things I've noticed...

In this pic I have crudely outlined an area that seems to be apart from the main "body" and has short curly hair.

enhance.jpg

And one of the things that has puzzled me is the appendage hanging down right by what is said to be the baby bigffot hand. I enlarged it and it almost looks to me like that could be a foot with toes at the bottom. Here is a pic where I circled the area.

Untitled3-1.jpg

Probably just my imagination, what do they call it? Paradoleia or something? Maybe someone with better skills than myself can do better work with this.

And one of the things that has puzzled me is the appendage hanging down right by what is said to be the baby bigffot hand. I enlarged it and it almost looks to me like that could be a foot with toes at the bottom. Here is a pic where I circled the area.

Untitled3-1.jpg

That white spot is an apple, using photoshop I pasted the another photo over and made it an overlay. One issue that bothers me is the amount of apples when the coyote leaves and the next photo they post is this with 90 of the apples missing. Certainly the timer was not set to capture at 2 minutes and the subject picked up 30 apples. Some pics are missing for certain.

I don't mean the white spot(apple), I mean what's sticking down just to the right of the white spot (apple). Look at the very bottom of whatever that is hanging down, it almost appears to be toes, but it also appears it could be a paw, not a foot. It might help if you use whatever photo device your computer has to make the photo larger and give that area a good look.

I'd have to look back to be certain but I'm pretty sure Steve Kulls investigation says there was a day or so between the pic of the coyote and the pic of the BF or whatever that is. There were also some daytime pics of crows and several more of coyotes, so yes, those are not all the photos, and we are not seeing them all in order. I think the photo of the coyote was used simply to help provide scale as it was nearest the spot where the BF or whatever it is stands.

Edited by Rockape

It is just as likely that Christopher Noel wanted money or a mention of his book to be on camera. They said no. Since there was likely a sign on the door to the meeting room that said something like "by entering here you consent to your image being used on television" he appeared in the show.

In the very least, they probably disagree with some of the assertions in his book.

St. G-

That's a lot of accusations to make a wild guess about.

Or maybe he just came to watch?

The white spots on the back are very bright so they're probably not a case of BF mange as I thought earlier. It must be the Michael Jackson disease or a spotted BF. A carry over from the abominable snowman gene?

The yellow circle by the apple must be a hand you can see very sharp looking finger nails.

BFF Patron

St. G-

I think it's likely that he came to catch up on some leads of hotspots and to converse with some of the sighting witnesses. You never know when someone new to town catches the eye of a Sasquatch, lol.

Also, he is a member here and entirely capable of telling us if it was him and why he was there if you politely ask. I can think of at least two responses he might give but I'm sure there are a few more.

Edited by bipedalist

Guest wudewasa

After reading all the responses about blobsquatch images, I have often wondered how bigfoot believers would do on a Rorschach test...

wudewasa, is there something wrong with people trying to figure out what they are looking at? If your mind is made up on the photo, that's fine, mine is not. I have no idea what it is. At this point I'm not thinking it is a BF, but it sure as heck isn't an owl.

Guest wudewasa

wudewasa, is there something wrong with people trying to figure out what they are looking at?

No, but over the years of reading and engaging in such images, I find some people's logic as to why something is a bigfoot to be increasingly humorous. For myself, this image is inconclusive.

For others, it's "It doesn't look like an owl, so it has to be a squatch," and I think that this idea is HILARIOUS! Too many folks on here are suffering from MM syndrome. LOL

Agreed, to a point. It's just a strange photo to me. I can't figure out what is supposed to be the head, legs, arms, whatever, no matter what it is. Some interesting things though if you give it a good close look, which makes it even odder.

some were asking about why there wasn't more pics catching movement...

It depends on the model of cam and how the game cam was configured. Mine is currently set to take three pics about 2 seconds apart when motion is detected and then wait for a minute before being triggered by movement again. I could set it to only take one pic and wait as long as 3 minutes between pics if I wanted.

I know other models of cams that cannot take back to back pictures with less than a 30 second delay.

St. G-

I asked him and he basically said that he did talk at the meeting but that they decided not to use any of it. Not a big deal.

Guest wild eyed willy

The manufacturers of the game cams should create a special game cam just for bigfoot hunting. as soon as motion is detected it should begin snapping photos while also sending samples to a computer for comaprision with known species of animals. If the computer finds a squatch match it should signal the game cam to keep taking photos very quickly while also manipulating the focus for the sharpest photos possible. It also wouldn't hurt if it could warm coffee.

Bad voodoo, I also see what your pointing out, and for me the body parts don't seem to line up right, where you would expect to find a leg or a hand or foot they don't seem to be.

The manufacturers of the game cams should create a special game cam just for bigfoot hunting. as soon as motion is detected it should begin snapping photos while also sending samples to a computer for comaprision with known species of animals.

You could set it up kind of like that, minus comparisons and coffee.