What's Bigfoot?

Guest kampz

What's Bigfoot? Does it matter? Why do you care about it?

Now that you've answer the above questions. Here's the real one you have to ask yourself.

Do I believe a endangered species of giant ape or giant ape/human/prehistoric human is running around the backyards of the American Government? If you answered yes.. Why? Because there's a lot of land, bushes and wood to hide? Is it because a lot of people claim to have witnessed them before there very own eyes? Is it because of some teeth that showed up and it could be a gigantopithecus?

I've been a fan of "Bigfoot" for all my life. I'm in my twenties now. One day I thought about it and the answer became very obvious, that is, what is bigfoot? I admit, I was a bit dissapointed but then again not, when I finally figure it out, including all cryptics, paranormal ghosts and all those interesting things and other things.... but this is just a forum about bigfoot.

But my last question is what does it mean to you if Bigfoot is found out to be not really what it is? I for one don't want to burst any bubbles but I would love to shut down Matt Moneymaker. I really don't want to tell anyone what bigfoot is because I don't want to hurt anyone but then again I for one wouldn't matter if the thing happened to me. That is only I don't die. lol

I also admit I'm pretty high on myself right now. But I got a lotta faith into this idea. There's noway I'm not on the right track.

I want everyone post in this thread on what bigfoot is. If someone guesses my idea I'll let you know. It's actually pretty simple.

Edited by kampz

Guest Luckyfoot

What's Bigfoot? Does it matter? Why do you care about it?

Now that you've answer the above questions. Here's the real one you have to ask yourself.

Do I believe a endangered species of giant ape or giant ape/human/prehistoric human is running around the backyards of the American Government? If you answered yes.. Why? Because there's a lot of land, bushes and wood to hide? Is it because a lot of people claim to have witnessed them before there very own eyes? Is it because of some teeth that showed up and it could be a gigantopithecus?

I've been a fan of "Bigfoot" for all my life. I'm in my twenties now. One day I thought about it and the answer became very obvious, that is, what is bigfoot? I admit, I was a bit dissapointed but then again not, when I finally figure it out, including all cryptics, paranormal ghosts and all those interesting things and other things.... but this is just a forum about bigfoot.

But my last question is what does it mean to you if Bigfoot is found out to be not really what it is? I for one don't want to burst any bubbles but I would love to shut down Matt Moneymaker. I really don't want to tell anyone what bigfoot is because I don't want to hurt anyone but then again I for one wouldn't matter if the thing happened to me. That is only I don't die. lol

I also admit I'm pretty high on myself right now.

Don't worry bff'ers, I speak 420ese.

Doood! Don't be harshing the mellow . Share a little love with all your brothers and sisters under the sun.

This is totes like when yur tryin to shred the gnar and some flatlander boguses you out.

Be a bro, bro. Pass the dutchie to the left hand side.

c'mon now.

Edited by Luckyfoot
  • Upvote 2

SSR Team

I also admit I'm pretty high on myself right now.

I'd never had guessed it.

Welcome to the Forums.

Hehe :) I will but only before you answer this question, In all the bigfoot sightings reported, do you believe that everyone is lying? Or that most are lying? Or do you think the question is irrelevant whether bigfoot is real or not?

Guest Luckyfoot

Hehe :) I will but only before you answer this question, In all the bigfoot sightings reported, do you believe that everyone is lying? Or that most are lying? Or do you think the question is irrelevant whether bigfoot is real or not?

Surely the answer lies at the bottom of the box of twinkies.

Puhlease indulge us yur epiphany

• Upvote 1

Am I wrong to say that you both see my post is a bit threating? Don't worry about it. It will be totally cool. Nobody wants to throw there opinion on what bigfoot is. It's cool for me to think my idea is totally unusual to you. Please post your idea. Crack a beer open while your at it.

Edited by AaronD
to eliminate offensive language

Guest Luckyfoot

Yes . you are completely wrong.

Again, go on with yur bad self. I ain't gonna guess.

Edited by AaronD
deleted quote containing offensive language

Guest Luckyfoot

Fur real ?

Computer Generated Images ? Must have been some humongous computers to do that back in'67.

were there even computers in 1967 ?

Edited by Luckyfoot

Kampz, sounds like you're implying that we live in a holographic universe. Look up Michael Talbot and his work. His theories would allow for everything you're talking about.

Fur real ?

Computer Generated Images ? Must have been some humongous computers to do that back in'67.

were there even computers in 1967 ?

Yes, in a way. I can't postulate what really it is "they" do to make it appear. What's it matter if there were computers in 1967? Do people seriously believe humans build the Great Pyramids, etc? Here's an interesting thing I thought of, Do you thing everybody is a liar? It takes just one person.. The American government isn't stupid. Me and you aren't stupid. And when I say Do you thing everybody is a liar? etc, includes ghosts, loch ness, champaign, mothman you name it

edit* I want to throw in that I saw my ciggarette diss appear in front of my own eyes when I put it out. It was breath taking. I had just taken my brother home from the hospital from chemotheoropy. I'm being screwed now,(brother,baby,gf,job,brain) maybe I'm impatient. I feel that if this is true then they could make my car crash "mind control" it gets deep. also shout of to glen

Edited by AaronD
to remove religious material and foul language

Guest Luckyfoot

Yes, in a way. I can't postulate what really it is "they" do to make it appear. What's it matter if there were computers in 1967? Do people seriously believe humans build the Great Pyramids, etc? Here's an interesting thing I thought of, Do you thing everybody is a liar? It takes just one person.. The American government isn't stupid. Me and you aren't stupid. And when I say Do you thing everybody is a liar? etc, includes ghosts, loch ness, champaign, mothman you name it

I need to go to sleep , but yur bringing yur A-game here, it's ...... too......tempting.

'67 was the appearance of the Patterson-Gimlin film. If you are insinuating CGI, it would have had to be done then.

"Do people seriously believe humans build the Great Pyramids,"

So now we're going to broach time travel and/or aliens ? Aliens brought back computers to 1967 to make computer images of Patty and in their downtime went further back and built pyramids ?

priceless stuff you got going on there kampz. I'll check back in the a.m.

Edited by AaronD
to remove religious material from quoted post

Kampz, sounds like you're implying that we live in a holographic universe. Look up Michael Talbot and his work. His theories would allow for everything you're talking about.

I was thinking more of a computer or a film. TV show. You have to think if this is true then why? What's the point? To show us that this is the creature we picked was the animal we crossed dna with to make you as in homo erectus or neantheral? or is it for humor? Like a TV show? Imagine the MTV show Jack A** "Lol let's make "bigfoot" appear to freak this hunter/family/matt moneymaker out. Then the hunter shoots and the bigfoot yells some funny phrase in some alien language only "they" or "god" can know. It really makes you think.

Edit* for spelling reasons

Edited by kampz

I was thinking more of a computer or a film. TV show. You have to think if this is true then why? What's the point? To show us that this is the creature we picked was the animal we crossed dna with to make you as in homo erectus or neantheral? or is it for humor? Like a TV show? Imagine the MTV show Jack A** "Lol let's make "bigfoot" appear to freak this hunter/family/matt moneymaker out. Then the hunter shoots and the bigfoot yells some funny phrase in some alien language only "they" or "god" can know. It really makes you think.

That still fits within the holographic universe theory. You seem to be implying that a seperate intelligence is controlling the holographic projector (Matrix style), where Talbot would argue that it is one's self that is the source of the projection (though mostly on an unconscious level). It's important to note that projection does not equal hallucination. The projections in Talbot's theory are just as real as the chair you're sitting on right now.

Yeah that's it. Something along the lines of that.

There is no other way to explain phenomena as bigfoot, ghosts and other cryptics. Maybe we see bigfoot because we want too. Or we got "angels" or "tinkerbells" or "ducks" following us that will show me or you and I guess some people just don't get that. I remember BillGreen2005 bigfoot or something who used to always post on the old BFF forums. If you know who I'm talking about you think his sighting is totally bogus. Well guys, maybe not anymore.

So many things can be explained.. Like we can live forever...

Edited by AaronD
to remove political and inflammatory material

Moderator statement: Please be advised that this is a family friendly forum and we expect you to keep your language G-rated! Also, remember BFF rules regarding the open forum forbid the mention of anything that could be interpreted as political or religious--no exceptions! Thankyou for your cooperation!