What's Bigfoot?

Guest kampz

maybe cerebral? -No one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low.

That is you can't you know tune in but it's all right, that is I think it's not too bad.

Always, no sometimes, think it's me, but you know I know when it's a dream.

I think I know I mean a 'Yes' but it's all wrong, that is I think I disagree.

-John Lennon

Figments don't explain detailed geometric stick formations by the dozens in tightly enclosed watersheds, don't explain

detailed toed tracklines that are not hoaxable by remotest of locations, do not explain recorded mimicry of an one event auditory stimulus across months of time.

Get my drift?!.

Is it hard to believe it was some guy who knew you are into all of this bigfoot stuff? Maybe 'someone' looking down on you was playing tricks and to keep you thinking. I think most bigfoot cases are hoaxs. Lies. I'd say the percentage of ghosts, mothmans, nessies, and such being reported added all together being true boggles my mind at the moment. Maybe 25%?

The toe tracks you report could be a hoax. It's not that difficult to make. But it could really be placed down there. Yes, I'm saying they really just magically appeared before us all just to really convince you and all of us that it's real and keep you and us second guessing the truth. Or they really could have added a bigfoot in this earth to leave those tracks that day. Then delete it off Earth. Think of it as test.

But ask yourself again what you posted. How could you or anyone else not find this bigfoot. I really take offense that bigfoot is smarter then me and all of us. 'Bigfoot, hide n seek champion' T-Shirt. This is the best way we have to explain.

Native Americans still to this day will back that up that they shapeshift. They're still new reports of shapeshifting not made by Native Americans.That should be a real eye opener. Do you suggest that all Native Americans lied and just added this bogus idea to them before England settled America?

Bigfoot and UFOS.(I thought that idea really stunk but why cant it be real)

Why would bigfoot bring wood to a watershed and make designs? Could bigfoot really be communicating with us or something during the time they added him to the earth but of course deleted him or picked him up and took him home? :o This got even more interesting.

There could be a another planet that have a definite population of Bigfoot. I admit there's gotta be more then this. What's next for humans to do? I suggest meeting another intelligent race and having "personal relations" with another human from another planet. ;) hubba hubba There's so many crazy things to imagine. Haha

Edited by kampz

Another thing, what if were like a piece of film or film/computer something? Just another idea that started floating around in my mind. I'm having a hard time thinking this one through at the moment. Would you suggest this just falls into a hologram theory? Yes and No? hm

What does perfect, as in 100%, no mistake correct grammar, even matter? There are some members here that understand what idea I'm trying to explain. The hologram and simulation posters hold that statement true. Why don't you single them out too?

I think the difference is that instead of bringing up a wild theory for fun discussion, you're bringing up a wild theory that you truly believe. It's pretty out there and I don't think this is the right forum for it. People here are pretty much convinced Bigfoot is a real flesh and blood creature (see: not a hologram) and I highly doubt anything you say will change that.

BFF Patron
....Is it hard to believe it was some guy who knew you are into all of this bigfoot stuff? Maybe 'someone' looking down on you was playing tricks and to keep you thinking. I think most bigfoot cases are hoaxs. Lies. I'd say the percentage of ghosts, mothmans, nessies, and such being reported added all together being true boggles my mind at the moment. Maybe 25%?

Don't really care what you like or dislike dude, I've seen the creatures, you haven't.

But thanks for posting up your raison d'etre here, not as if there weren't a few clues as to where you

were headed with this.

There is a flesh and blood BF and many report high strangeness associated with it but YMMV.

Some might even report the hologram of a blue bear entering their mind while they see BF.

Edited by bipedalist

I think the difference is that instead of bringing up a wild theory for fun discussion, you're bringing up a wild theory that you truly believe. It's pretty out there and I don't think this is the right forum for it. People here are pretty much convinced Bigfoot is a real flesh and blood creature (see: not a hologram) and I highly doubt anything you say will change that.

I believe this is true yes, but I also think a population of bigfoot living since 24/7 is pretty out there. I realize I started rambling on. I apologize. This forum was created to solve this mystery. I'm doing it. Like I said, I want to debate about this and have you all help me. lol It's your and everyones duty to disprove this idea or else why are you even here? I've disproven your theories . I'm convinced bigfoot is a real flesh and blood animal too. That's how advanced these 'holograms' so to say are.

Edited by kampz

Native Americans still to this day will back that up that they shapeshift.

No they don't. Shape shifting stories by Native Americans have nothing to do with bigfoot, until recently when some have tried to make a conection between BF and "skin walkers". Shape shifting was something said to be done by holy men of various tribes, not BF.

No they don't. Shape shifting stories by Native Americans have nothing to do with bigfoot, until recently when some have tried to make a conection between BF and "skin walkers". Shape shifting was something said to be done by holy men of various tribes, not BF.

What's that bigfoot show on the Travel Channel? Bigfootville? There's some Indian guy that searches and says this. They always have. It's in books everywhere. I believe your statement is false, but mine as well. I should rephrase that to some Native Americans to this day will say they are shapeshifters. But may you please answer my question? Do you suggest all Native Americans added this phony idea of shapeshifting back before England settled the Americas? Do you also suggest that those same Native Americans who lied about the shapeshifting idea really believed and knew bigfoot exsisted 24/7 during everyday of there lives? Why say bigfoot exsists and shapeshifts but doesnt really shapeshift?

Edited by kampz

Don't really care what you like or dislike dude, I've seen the creatures, you haven't.

But thanks for posting up your raison d'etre here, not as if there weren't a few clues as to where you

were headed with this.

There is a flesh and blood BF and many report high strangeness associated with it but YMMV.

Some might even report the hologram of a blue bear entering their mind while they see BF.

What??? What do you mean you don't care what I 'like'? How you pull that one out of there? Do you mean think? Because if you do. Lol wow my idea of comparing you to Matt Moneymaker changes instantly. Remember, I want to see what you saw, but I'll always think what I think. I wonder how many people on this forum believed in bigfoot before they saw one compared to the number of people who never have and believed in one is? I remember you bipedalist for around five years. Swear. I hold you with high re guard. I truly do. Just like these admins. Thery're others that posted here that I consider intelligent and I hold them with high re guard as well. Remember I said I basically lurked.

Art1972 - I've been telling you the best I can at the time to explain this. I said before I agreed with the hologram and simulation posters as a way to attempt to explain this. I believe there could be a word to explain this that hasn't been invented. This is the beginning for me. I expected you and others to feed off these posts that I have wrote like the Hologram and Simulation posters.

I hold this forum(The old one too) and always have wayyyy above the BFRO. Don't let me down all.

Edited by kampz

Do you suggest all Native Americans added this phony idea of shapeshifting back before England settled the Americas?

You are the one who added a phony idea that all Native Americans say that BF is a shapeshifter.

Do you have any idea what a vast and diverse culture you are speaking of when you say "all Native Americans"? What the Hopi believe is very different from what the Choctaw believe or what the Lakota believe etc. etc. You have cherry picked a select few stories to attempt to back your claim.

Nearly all Native Americans consider BF a physical being of flesh and blood.

Only a very few entertain the idea it is an inter-dimentional creature and even fewer think it can change shape.

The few stories that do mention an ability to change form are in the same vein as other stories of humans who shapeshift, they are generally not believed to actually occur, and even then it is more of a spirtitual state of mind than an actual transformation.

These stories are not meant to be taken literally but to serve more as a "moralistic" story where we are to learn a lesson.

You are the one who added a phony idea that all Native Americans say that BF is a shapeshifter.

Do you have any idea what a vast and diverse culture you are speaking of when you say "all Native Americans"? What the Hopi believe is very different from what the Choctaw believe or what the Lakota believe etc. etc. You have cherry picked a select few stories to attempt to back your claim.

Nearly all Native Americans consider BF a physical being of flesh and blood.

Do you have any idea what a vast and diverse culture you are speaking of when you say "all Native Americans"? Don't they all relate to the supernatural?

Only a very few entertain the idea it is an inter-dimentional creature and even fewer think it can change shape.

The few stories that do mention an ability to change form are in the same vein as other stories of humans who shapeshift, they are generally not believed to actually occur, and even then it is more of a spirtitual state of mind than an actual transformation.

These stories are not meant to be taken literally but to serve more as a "moralistic" story where we are to learn a lesson.

I rephrased it as 'most' Native Americans will identify with the shapeshifting ability. It is not phony. Surely someone will back me up without me going through the internet giving you links. But weren't they all supernatural in someway? I admit I'm not sure, but most?

I'm speaking directly to North America, specifically America, like I said. But again all over the world I 'think' they all have some sort of supernatural power involved.

I know nearly all Native Americans consider BF a physical being of flesh and blood. So do I.

Only a very few entertain the idea it is an inter-dimentional creature and even fewer think it can change shape. I disagree because basically most said both. They were very unintelligent compared to humans now.

When you said "The few stories that do mention an ability to change form are in the same vein as other stories of humans who shapeshift," I would journey into religion, but I can't. Get my drift?

These stories are meant to be taken literally to test you so humans can eventually advance,

Edited by kampz

its all very simple.... and not CGI at all....

once upon a time there were many bigfoots.....

space aliens came down from.. well space, and through breeding experiments between themselves and bigfoots, created humans....

fast forward to now...

there arent many bigfoots left, because most were taken away to a planet called Kashyyyk - I looked it up on Wookieepedia. But the ones who are here, still have a special relationship with the space aliens...who come to visit them here on Earth every so often.

The space aliens gave them special gizmo's that they wear on their wrist (you just cant see it because they're hairy), which allows them to open up interdimensional portals, that apparently wind up in some people's bedrooms for an unknown reason....

Occasionally, a bigfoot will get a real treat, and get to go for a ride in a saucer, which is obviously why some people have seen them riding a blue beam of light up into the sky, then disappearing into an invisible craft hovering under the clouds.

Bigfoots, along with being ninja's of the forest, are apparently very kind caring beings, that are concerned about the environment, and also have an inexplicable curiousity of humans, in some cases interacting on a regular basis with a very few lucky individuals. These include instances of, but are not limited to : having coffee together on the back deck, long walks together in the woods, and sensual deep tissue massages.

Only these lucky individuals are able to see and interact with them though, and if anyone else comes around they quickly utilize their wrist mounted interdimensional transporter, and disappear.

I learned all of this on a recent camping trip, this Summer, when I myself was visited by the local Bigfoot clan leader, who through a Bigfoot-Human mind meld, was able to telepathically transmit vivid and intense images into my mind, along with much samurai chatter, which I was able to translate because of special knowledge that was given to me during my last Alien abduction experience.

I am expecting a visit to my living room, or bedroom, by a interdimensionally travelling Bigfoot, one of these day's real soon. And if I am able to get more details, and learn more about their mysterious way's, I will be sure to share it here....!

In parting, I leave you with a wise saying that was given to me during that last visit.....

"roar, roar, growl roar, growl, growl, roar, roar..."

Now that's deep..... man....

It's entirely possible that some do. I can't disprove that at this point. But guess what? You still can't find them or kill them.

Why would they give bigfoot that you say "evolution" (I guess, right?)is the only reason there on Earth to begin with a teleporting wrist gizmo? These bigfoot must be hot like the Patterson film right wheres his wrist band by the way. Where are the reports of wrist band bigfoot minus the couple there probably are. Ha ...

By the way where the Patterson bigfoot go after anyway? Why couldn't they track her? Goofy looking bigfoot in my opinion.

Are you lying about this? You're an admin. I hold your opinions with respect.

And I hope you do get to see a bigfoot in your house/apartment. Because just like me, I put a lot of effort into this my entire life. If you do, please do share. I probably won't in my lifetime here on Earth.

{I rephrased it as 'most' Native Americans will identify with the shapeshifting ability.}

You're still wrong.

Either way Native Americans said so and still are. Also non-Native Americans to this day do. Does a quarter+ work for you? What about the rest of the world and my statement on most having some type of supernatural powers? Bigfoot come in all types.. which makes no sense. I still won't throw out the rest of the worlds reports besides U.S.A. West Coast, Canada, Alaska, Russia. There's to many. Give uppp but don't. lol bump bump bump.

Art1972 was that last post only to me or to the simulation and hologram posters too? Or the entire forum? Is this a shot at us or pointing out t that it's impossible for a poor person with family and not enough time to prove this down to the finest detail? Is that the only way you could accept this fact?

I before posted that 'they' or 'him' or 'her' or 'it' not you, could one day add in a 'Giganto' descendant or some ape descendant. Then there's hominid and they all can vaguely resemble reports. But they seem to resemble a hominid with an apes muscle and face. There's nothing that ever existed in recorded history that resembles reports. They could add in a new fossil. Boom. You got it. But I gotta admit, it's got to be hard to make everyones opinion.change to be like mine or perhaps not. A lot of views, less comments. Or you're all a bunch of lying liars.

Edited by kampz

FWIW Grammar is all important in discussions of the unknown. Words, phrases, descriptors, adjectives, modifiers, etc, have specific meanings that when one understands and uses them allows for the MOST ACCURATE COMMUNICATION POSSIBLE.

When people use incorrect grammar, usage, etc, mistakes are made. There is a reason why contracts can costs thousands if not millions of dollars to create, because every aspect of them has to be spelled out correctly and to the satisfaction of all parties involved. Not using correct grammar or verbiage causes issues. For example, there is a book I am reading right now about how humans descended from Bigfoot. It might be called "You Are Sasquatch"... The surprising thing is that the writers of that book claim to be graduates of prestigious universities (Yale), but make basic mistakes in usage of words such as "strategic". It is not that I don't understand what they are trying to say, but their usage is ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT. Basic mistakes such as that make conversation and reliability regarding the project that much more difficult and incomprehensible.

Regards,

St. G-

Edited by AaronD
to remove name-calling and redundant rant