What's Bigfoot?

Guest kampz

I always want to throw out thoughts for discussion.

Does South America work for you all? Does South America, maybe Amazon jungle, work for a place for discovering bigfoot? Compared to Northern California where Obama reigns? Does that fact that's where uncontacted tribes live but we know to exist matter to anyone? It does to me.

I agree with you completely that it's " not just America " like all thing in life but they're not being seen everywhere, because they're not " everywhere ".

Germany and England combined is 487k km2 with 135m people in with little to no suitable habitat for the Animal.

Do you honestly have any idea of how big China is ? & any idea of it's potential habitat ?

I've never heard of any BF type stories out of Japan personally.

British Columbia on the other hand is double the size of that ( 944k km2 ) with 75% of it being mountainous and 60% of that being forested, and with only 4m people.

So in English, there is more Forested area in British Columbia alone than there is land mass in England and Germany combined, add to the fact that nearly 3m of those people ( 2.8 to be precise ) live in the metropolis of Vancouver and you start to really see how things are there specifically.

I'm all good for scepticism, but make sure you have a real look at the points that you're attempting to make as a reason for this animal not existing, otherwise someone else will when they're as outlandish as what you said.. ;)

Sorry this is your old post but I admit I've read your post for 5+ years. I do want to pick you out, I respect you. I politely suggest you google the U.K.'s and Germanys bigfoot reports and by the way in no suitable habitat for the Animal.. My brains thinking your always thinking they're lying. I disagree. You are in a way shooting down forum posters if they do post there reports from there respected lands, I admit some of you guys hurt me just a little bit. I easily got through it though. Beer goes a long way.

China is very large. True. But there's a billion plus in population. That's a little less then triple(I think?) the population of America. Communist shoot that s.o.b bigfoot. :lol:

Google Japan again. If a Japanese native posts on this forum, it's going to be extremely hard to get his point through to not only you but a lot.

In British Columbia and all those states I was talking about. Both of us were really talking about the coast. Besides California, Oregon and Washington.

Once again thanks for posting. Nobody will. I want to be dissproven.

Random thought. The worst has gotta be while at night, sleeping in your bed, you wake up and turn over and witness a monster laying next to you.

Don't remind me - I haven't drunk whisky since...

its all very simple.... and not CGI at all....

once upon a time there were many bigfoots.....

space aliens came down from.. well space, and through breeding experiments between themselves and bigfoots, created humans....

fast forward to now...

there arent many bigfoots left, because most were taken away to a planet called Kashyyyk - I looked it up on Wookieepedia. But the ones who are here, still have a special relationship with the space aliens...who come to visit them here on Earth every so often.

The space aliens gave them special gizmo's that they wear on their wrist (you just cant see it because they're hairy), which allows them to open up interdimensional portals, that apparently wind up in some people's bedrooms for an unknown reason....

Occasionally, a bigfoot will get a real treat, and get to go for a ride in a saucer, which is obviously why some people have seen them riding a blue beam of light up into the sky, then disappearing into an invisible craft hovering under the clouds.

Bigfoots, along with being ninja's of the forest, are apparently very kind caring beings, that are concerned about the environment, and also have an inexplicable curiousity of humans, in some cases interacting on a regular basis with a very few lucky individuals. These include instances of, but are not limited to : having coffee together on the back deck, long walks together in the woods, and sensual deep tissue massages.

Only these lucky individuals are able to see and interact with them though, and if anyone else comes around they quickly utilize their wrist mounted interdimensional transporter, and disappear.

I learned all of this on a recent camping trip, this Summer, when I myself was visited by the local Bigfoot clan leader, who through a Bigfoot-Human mind meld, was able to telepathically transmit vivid and intense images into my mind, along with much samurai chatter, which I was able to translate because of special knowledge that was given to me during my last Alien abduction experience.

I am expecting a visit to my living room, or bedroom, by a interdimensionally travelling Bigfoot, one of these day's real soon. And if I am able to get more details, and learn more about their mysterious way's, I will be sure to share it here....!

In parting, I leave you with a wise saying that was given to me during that last visit.....

"roar, roar, growl roar, growl, growl, roar, roar..."

Now that's deep..... man....

:sarcastichand: Superb

Edited by the parkie

They better have read my posts. You're all a bunch of great guys/gals.

Step 1 collect bigfoot

Step 2 dissect bigfoot

Step 3 profit

So far Step 1, collecting bigfoot, hasn't been achieved. But profit exists. Underpant nomes at least collect underpants and gain profit. Think of America and England (U.K) America has the legend of bigfoot and the U.K. has the Loch Ness Monster. Now a days people will lie about anything and now there's bigfoot in the U.K. and there's Champ in America. But it of course could of happened. I see they're known to be found all over the world now. But Loch Ness, Bigfoot and Paranormal Ghosts are the most popular. I bet there's people living in the Congo/South American jungles who laugh at the idea of bigfoot but that's where they should be found.

Even underpants gnomes, with their infinite levels of business awareness, don't understand or have a step 2.

St. G-

In re guards to rock throwing.

- It's another human.

- They Lied.

- The manifestation of bigfoot was told(mind controlled) to pick up a rock and throw it. These sightings are the same and getting boring. They really spiced it up with the rock throwing. Why doesn't it happen a lot more or why weren't there more reports of rock throwing bigfoot before this craze started? Maybe there was, but it seems there should be plenty more.

- It could be contributed to the paranormal. I'm not saying a ghost threw it. I'm saying gravity left and it was launched in your direction. After all people don't actually see bigfoot standing there throwing rocks at them.

- And my favorite, Mind Controlled or Gravity Controlled rock throwing. Or manifesting a rock from the same area and propelling it in the direction of the human.

I wanted to get more in depth of how they can put bigfoot on this planet 24/7 without everyone second guessing.

Bigfoot appears to be a giant hominid. There are no fossil records of a giant hominid. Unless maybe those giant bones found in Turkey and the Rocky Mountains mean something. Science did but didn't sweep those under the rug. But I'm not to experienced re guarding those bones found. I'm taking those bones found with a grain of salt. It would be pretty easy to create a new fossil, add it to this Earth and have someone of importance discover it.

The problem of bigfoot being a giant hominid is that it's just to broad, the shoulders are to broad. It's way to big.

Then I think of Giganto or a descendant of one. Why couldn't they just b.s. what the animal is capable of? All we have are parts of teeth. Just one fossil of a giganto has to be found and I bet we find it after we bring in bigfoots body. The longer you wait. The harder it is.

I'd also think someone(s) mind reading all human beings thoughts re guarding bigfoot and giganto after the teeth showed up. If the majority disagreed, then I say flush it. But I'll never know.

Again why not kill a bigfoot. Now we got a body. We think how can this creature exist on this planet? Then a few years later a fossil is discovered to back it up. Someone(s) simply created the fossil with the sole intention to make sure the human race doesn't keep 2nd guessing. It would be after 100% proof then.

Edited by kampz

New thought.

We kill bigfoot. Say how? We then find the purposely created fossil to back it up. What do you say to every other human being who had a sighting not in Washington, Oregon, Northern California, Russia, Alaska, British Columbia and remaining Canadian land? Do we human beings or governments from any country finally admit to having technology that can create life like hologram creatures/people? Why would America, England and top countries have such technology? They can say military. They can say well we wanted to test it on some of you. Then the remaining populaces are simply lying out there butt or taking psychedelic drugs.

Then how can they explain to us about the Ancient Sumarians, Medieval Times people and when the 'New World' people saw cryptic animals? What about Native Americans? After all Native Americans said they shape shift and bigfoot still are. Because after all this isn't just about giant ape men, it's every cryptic animal/paranormal event that's been seen since the beginning of human history. It just can't work.

Where are my final thoughts at now? We can live in a intelligent designed universe and at the same time another race or advanced human race could of created our human race. I can't diss prove that. The idea of evolution is mostly bogus in my eyes. But I can diss prove that bigfoot existed 24/7 since forever.

Think of the big bang theory. How did that get there to happen? And then how did that thing get there to make the big bang happen? Then that thing and that thing and on forever. Like I said before there could be another, what we call the universe, somewhere else that could prove it all and someone(s) else lives there that made it all happen. Or there could be a grey alien sitting in his ufo eating bowl of popcorn beaming down bigfoots.. But how's that grey alien explaining how the big bang happened or how the universe first came to existence? Could our own government and others be withholding such evidence to explain how this all came to be? I probably won't ever know.

Edited by Art1972
to remove rule breaking content

Another great reason for bigfoot never being discovered is that it would cost a lot of money.

It would seem that bigfoot existing in the first place is a giant insult to every government. UFO's.

Wouldn't the government want to sabotage bigfoot and other cryptics and ghosts? Patterson film maybe? To make the Annunaki stop doing it or whoever perhaps? I don't know how I got those ideas honestly. First time thinking those... glad to share them here.

Edited by kampz

If you heard hoots while gravitational rock throwing was going on, there doesn't necessarily have to be a bigfoot present. They can mind control the sound, type(some type of keyboard?) or just send the hooting sound to your ear or brain so only you or certain people can hear. Do you remember in movies or when people say do you hear what I hear? Only some will really hear it. Especially in the forest. A easy funny example is the T.V show 'Finding Bigfoot'. "did you hear that?!" And your watching the T.V thinking what the heck? No, I didn't hear that. Or when only Matt Moneymaker out of the other three and T.V crew can only hear it.

Edited by Art1972
to remove expletive

The idea of evolution is mostly bogus in my eyes.

So, it's plausible to you that the Sumerians are playing the great and powerful Oz behind the curtain, beaming Bigfoot holograms around selected niches to mess with people, or people are taking psychedelic drugs and seeing things, but evolution is a ruse? Hmmmm. I dunno, bro....You sure you didn't get your hands on some of that Sumerian Sunshine?

I was saying someone(It could be the Anunnaki or a Advanced Human but probably the Anunnaki and Advanced Human are the same) was doing this to the Sumerians. They have also been doing this since the beginning of Human histroy till this day. I also suggested that the government could have the technology to created life like holograms or something in this day and age sitting in there UFO's or underground control bases to sabotage bigfoot and other cryptics. As in show someone downtown in a city this creature and have them report it(Mind Control or pick the right person out). Nobody will believe it and think the subject in general is crazy.

Again some parts got lost. The Anunnaki or Advanced Human, whatever you want to call them are watching over the Human Illuminati, Governments and us like the Human Illuminati and Government already are.

Here's a thought I forget a lot. This is only if what I'm saying is true.

Me and a lot of people here want bigfoot to be proven. That means the chances of another human being being killed by bigfoot shoots up extremely high. High enough that everyone is going to want bigfoot off this planet or in a zoo. We killed wild cats, wolfs, bear and other animals to keep our children safe when they go outside and play. Bigfoot is being reported all over the world. Oops.

Because this is a forum about bigfoot I want to talk about how bigfoot are being seen in marijuana fields not me.

They're reports of bigfoot being seen in marijuana fields. Well how can we come up with logical conclusions?

1. The growers lied to keep plant stealers off there land. Like gold back in the day.

2. Bigfoot really enjoyed marijuana. Why? Because one day strolling on a Sunday afternoon/night he wandered into a marijuana field. He witnessed marijuana growers in the act of rolling up a doobie. Bigfoot decided to mimic their actions. One of the growers dropped or left there Bic lighter on accident. Bigfoot sneeked over and stole it along with some plants and took a leaf. He rolled the marijuana with the leaf. Sparked it and liked it because he was back the next day or week.

3. In some reports, bigfoot was being seen eating the buds. Well that won't do you any good. I wonder if the Government or Anunnaki ordered bigfoot to destroy or mess around in those illegal marijuana fields back then. ;)

Edited by kampz