What's Bigfoot?

Guest kampz

BFF Patron
.....You truly are trolling me you little bugger :onthequiet:

*Big Guffaw*

Whose trolling whom? Continue your monologue please!

Edited by bipedalist

SSR Team

There is no other way to explain it given the evidence presented to us. I refuse to believe there's giant ape man walking all over America behind 314,686,189 people. And it's not just America, it includes England, Germany, China and Japan. Bigfoot phenomena are seen everywhere. Forget 314 million people, it's 7 Billion people and in the year 2012.

I agree with you completely that it's " not just America " like all thing in life but they're not being seen everywhere, because they're not " everywhere ".

Germany and England combined is 487k km2 with 135m people in with little to no suitable habitat for the Animal.

Do you honestly have any idea of how big China is ? & any idea of it's potential habitat ?

I've never heard of any BF type stories out of Japan personally.

British Columbia on the other hand is double the size of that ( 944k km2 ) with 75% of it being mountainous and 60% of that being forested, and with only 4m people.

So in English, there is more Forested area in British Columbia alone than there is land mass in England and Germany combined, add to the fact that nearly 3m of those people ( 2.8 to be precise ) live in the metropolis of Vancouver and you start to really see how things are there specifically.

I'm all good for scepticism, but make sure you have a real look at the points that you're attempting to make as a reason for this animal not existing, otherwise someone else will when they're as outlandish as what you said.. ;)

Edited by BobbyO

Maybe our eyes are the screen and our brains are working the "cgi". I use the word CGI very loosely. I have no idea.

Yes, that bolded part.....

It's the most convincing thing you've said so far.....

I'm attempting to come up with something to add here, lots of different comments.

I will say that yes, I too find it hard to believe these creatures are inhabiting areas just outside of large populated cities.

I mean, it's hard to imagine wild animals like wolves, cougars, etc ever making it to a metro area - but it happens and is well documented.

To assume they reside there year round, may not be an accurate assumption.

Additionally, there are other physical evidences that have been found outside of prints.

And finally, interesting theory, but do you have any evidence at all that this is happening? I mean are there other examples you can draw on to help solidify this theory?

Maybe our eyes are the screen and our brains are working the "cgi". I use the word CGI very loosely. I have no idea.

Correct.

Native Americans used to say Bigfoot were shapeshifters. My theory would explain that. Also seeing how in Hawaii there are no true bigfoot sightings reported, there's a lot of folklore and cryptic creatures associated with the islands.

Interestingly, the Native Americans all have a word or name for Bigfoot. But in Hawaii there are no sightings and no word or name either.

Our eyes are like a camera and TV screen combined. "Somebody" could be watching me type this through my own eyes. Say next weekend I'm going to the woods to hike and look for bigfoot. This "somebody" realizes this. They can read my mind or hear my thoughts. It's the weekend now. I'm in the woods hiking and all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I see bigfoot. But I'm only seeing bigfoot because this "somebody" ran some program in my brain or CGI my camera film from my eyes to make bigfoot appear in front of me. Bigfoot then starts bolting toward me at great speed and then when he's a foot away, poof, bigfoot is gone. Deleted in front of my eyes.

For real??

Of course we are all nutbags here, nutbags for seeing BF, or nutbags for arguing with those of us who have. Welcome :)

Perhaps they are avatar bodies, like in the movie avatar:smurfing with wolves, or whatever it was called, created purely as a bipedal form to traverse NA and interact with terrestrial life.... by dolphins.

Edited by Flashman2.0

Yes, that bolded part.....

It's the most convincing thing you've said so far.....

It's hard to explain things, Prehaps you should try to? That hologram poster did a pretty good job. What I mean is, just a few people who posted in this thread actually followed forum guidelines. How many people got warned in this thread? There's noway it's just me. Matt MoneyMaker truly makes you look bad here even though the same responses would happen, I think? But I'm not stupid to post there. But I guess I might get at least 1 more comment that refers to the thread topic. But good try getting your forum name in here because bigfoot died in this thread.

I've been busy the past couple days at work. I worked 20 hour shifts both days. I'm a car transporter every 5 months or so for a week. I know, weird. Weirder than this thread.. I just recently got home and about 4 hours ago driving to Champaign, I saw a license plate that said "Jk kk 67". I translate that as "Just kidding, ok? 67"(67 referring to the year the Patterson film was made) The thing is, when I was gaining on that car I started to pondering about bigfoot. Like someone was telling me to chill out. Ha I really was perfect timing,They quacked me. Pretty cool.

Perhaps they are avatar bodies, like in the movie avatar:smurfing with wolves, or whatever it was called, created purely as a bipedal form to traverse NA and interact with terrestrial life.... by dolphins.

You see this guys post? At least this comment refers to the thread.

Cotter - My evidence is the same evidence you have. Your evidence has yet to come any closer then you were before then this whole bigfoot fiasco began which proves my theory is right. Evidence suggest our eyes are being told to play tricks on them.

Proof is before your eyes. Just one story fella, they say. Perhaps in 10,000BC a Giganto. Now nothing. Just a joke that became a hit. Like playing Ghosts and The Loch Ness Seaaa monssturrrr. I'm not some guy who always thought this remember? I was just like you. I came to terms with it. You're making a mistake thinking different. If your mind thinks well I've wasted all my life thinking bigfoot was legit, well, your life became's so much greater. Like a new connection with your brain and soul. But don't forget. My 1 step Bigfoot theory is 100% proof. It says looks at the evidence that you all found to prove that bigfoot is real. It's the only way.With Add and delete.

Edited by kampz

Hi kampz -

Can you explain how such a theory would account for the physical manifestation of the BF type creature that would allow it to move/interact with solid objects?

To explain the accounts of the stories of kidnapping/food stealing/etc?

Additionally, modern accounts don't have them 'disappearing' or 'shape shifting' all that much anymore - that's more of an 'old world' type account. Have you experienced anything like this or have you come across modern accounts?

If BF are being projected into our minds or on our eyes, or what have you - how do they actually manifest themselves into something that could interact with solid objects?

• Upvote 1

What is Bigfoot?...That's a very good question....for those of us who have gone beyond just reading and debating on Bigfoot blogs, I can't answer that! I started out thinking I was dealing with a dumb undiscovered primate that I was far superior to. That was before things way out of the box (That most on this forum would not believe or accept) started happening. The more you are exposed to them, the more questions you have about them, how they do what they do.

I have now reached a point where I don't think they will ever be proved to exist in my remaining lifetime. People will continue to have chance sightings, the skeptics will remain skeptics and the research people will continue chasing that elusive carrot. I do hope I am proven wrong, but I am not interested in going there myself....

Guest poignant

We live in a simulation and a brilliant one. The smallest distance is called the planck distance.

Sub atomic particles follow basic rules which lead to patterns at the quantum, nano, micro, and macro levels.

You see because photons stimulate the cones and rods in your eyes which are transferred via potential differences across axons to your brain, which you perceive as vision.

Your car moves because the fuel in the engine is undergoing combustion, and the combustion occurs because electrons want to change quantum levels. The expanding gases drive parts which translate to forward motion.

If your vision fails and your car doesn't work you might hit something. That something is crushed/damaged/destroyed because of electrostatic repulsion which means that forces are transferred.

We are in a hologram indeed, but nothing as unwieldy as CGI or Star Trek or Matrix what-have-you.

This is the simulation of the universe. It is here. You are in it. We are in it. The simulation works because sub atomic particles follow a set of rules. If you want to talk about what or who made this simulation, I suggest taking it to the PMP.

So back to what bigfoot is. Likely a relic hominid, probably of the pithecus, anthropus, protohomo variety. Not just ONE animal, but an entire living population inhabiting the temperate and sub temperate zones of this planet.

:)

Edited by poignant