What's Bigfoot?

Guest kampz

Having had the fortunate opportunity to view a plethora of footprints and casts from the same location, i see them as something very close to us, not quite but very close.

Other species have feet, hooves, etc. generally uniform throughout the species. Not these guys. They're all different, just like us.

Thanks. :) I think the real reason they did it was because we would think, "Hey, what's that all about?" A clue and a test,. It is pretty hoaky to me now. The Patterson bigfoot is goofy looking to me. Along with the story leading up to it. I originally failed. But I admit I did think it was "dumb" throughout while I thought it was "real". But I always thought there had to be something. There's noway everyone can be lying when all these crazy creatures and entities are being seen since the beginning of recorded history. So, for those who didn't believe it were the stupid, usually being insulting too. We weren't dumb, but some ignorant while proving. Like me with my original posts. I apologize to that, I forgot. ;) That should relax you all, give you a breath of fresh air while others bring in the stink. ;)

The thing is when you question this idea(contact, footprints) I can just say "they" can do anything. Things we haven't imagined yet. Rules do but don't apply here.

Lying about being kidnapped by bigfoot can easily be true. Ostman/others were protecting there gold or it's to really convince you that it's real. Old native american stories about kidnapping happened a lot, but that's when the shapeshifting was going on as well. They're still reports of shapeshifting bigfoot and other creatures.

At least at the moment I think there isn't a word that can be used that exists in the english language to explain this. A hologram isn't what it is, but it's just one of the best ways we have to explain/clue. It's has to be a pretty thick hologram or something, I don't know.

Edited by kampz

Random thought. The worst has gotta be while at night, sleeping in your bed, you wake up and turn over and witness a monster laying next to you. The movie Ernests Halloween there's a scene with a young girl in that situation with a troll. To this day that's that scariest film made to me. That's Friggin' terrifyingly awesome.Yes people, the boogeyman is real. I hope he doesn't eat you while your asleep. :o Talk about being alone in the woods as scary. Being alone in your bed is worse. Boogeyman > Bigfoot

Perhaps you can think of the universe as someone(s) toy and guess what? For those who have seen bigfoot or experienced something out of the ordinary, someone/something really was looking down on you. Giving you what you want. Seeing a bigfoot. :)

And if you ask well what do you suggest we do next? For one keep this forum as a track record for what goes down and laugh at there face if deserved and we can see who could possibly be a liar and if we ever bumped into to those people we could instantly second guess and/or keep away for them. Or create a whole new forum. Or this could be a place to help someone if they actually had a true encounter and it affected the person life forever. Like most here..

Edited by kampz

Thanks. :)I think the real reason they did it was because we would think, "Hey, what's that all about?" A clue and a test,. It is pretty hoaky to me now. The Patterson bigfoot is goofy looking to me. Along with the story leading up to it. I originally failed. But I admit I did think it was "dumb" throughout while I thought it was "real". But I always thought there had to be something. There's noway everyone can be lying when all these crazy creatures and entities are being seen since the beginning of recorded history. So, for those who didn't believe it were the stupid, usually being insulting too. We weren't dumb, but some ignorant while proving. Like me with my original posts. I apologize to that, I forgot. ;) That should relax you all, give you a breath of fresh air while others bring in the stink. ;)

The thing is when you question this idea(contact, footprints) I can just say "they" can do anything. Things we haven't imagined yet. Rules do but don't apply here.

Lying about being kidnapped by bigfoot can easily be true. Ostman/others were protecting there gold or it's to really convince you that it's real. Old native american stories about kidnapping happened a lot, but that's when the shapeshifting was going on as well. They're still reports of shapeshifting bigfoot and other creatures.

At least at the moment I think there isn't a word that can be used that exists in the english language to explain this. A hologram isn't what it is, but it's just one of the best ways we have to explain/clue. It's has to be a pretty thick hologram or something, I don't know.

Who is THEY... Kampz... ??

You've been rambling on now for three pages, and hinting around about these "ideas" of yours, how about you spit out what's really on your mind...?

So who's projecting the Bigfoot CGI visions into our minds ? Aliens ? The Gub'ment ? The Bigfoots themselves ?

Do you have any ideas or theories on how Bigfoot's achieve interdimensional travel ? Do they have like a wristwatch thingy the Aliens gave them, or are they able to just open the portals with their minds ?

Do you think they'll share this amazing technology/ability with us at some point, or are they just enjoying the cat and mouse game they've been playing with us too much ?

Have you had a bigfoot show up in your bedroom? I ask because someone posted a video in the Film/Video/Audio section with several people claiming the very same thing...

You seem to be holding back, or that's the sense I get....

How's about you just tell us what you actually believe, and get it out for discussion....?

BFF Patron
...We weren't dumb, but some ignorant while proving. Like me with my original posts. I apologize to that, I forgot. ;) That should relax you all, give you a breath of fresh air while others bring in the stink. ;)

Yeah, you are a real one-man band with your original ideas and forceful incomplete sentences kampz, guess we are all unworthy of your all-encompassing knowledge. Stink is in the nose-of-the-beholder, and I smell a waft-and-a-half so far coming from your side of the fence.

A note from your moderator---Please don't make us shut this thread down!!!

BFF Forum Rules:

1. Respect For Others

A. All members of these Forums will respect the opinions and presence of other members of the Forums. You are welcome to engage in challenging and spirited debate with other users, but rudeness will not be tolerated. Name-calling, disrespecting other users or throwing personal insults against them will not be tolerated. Flaming another user because of their spelling or word choice will not be tolerated. Personal attacks of any kind are not allowed. Racial/Ethnic or sexist slurs will not be tolerated. Antisocial behavior, in general, will not be tolerated.

Yeah, you are a real one-man band with your original ideas and forceful incomplete sentences kampz, guess we are all unworthy of your all-encompassing knowledge. Stink is in the nose-of-the-beholder, and I smell a waft-and-a-half so far coming from your side of the fence.

:music:

I'm not forcing this idea on you, it's just another way to look at it. You post your opinion about the subject on this board and so do I. You never saw me for 6 years(lurked. basically always) coming into your threads being negative. I can create proper sentences, but I don't feel that anybody or myself or the subject are worthy of taking time to create a proper sentence as if I was being graded in High School. I really don't care. That's an obvious cheap shot because you can't prove me wrong or prove your theory right. You haven't said anything relevant reguarding to the topic of this thread. But I understand, Bigfoot died, A new forum needs to be created or rename this one. I understand your time was wasted, but it really wasn't, because bigfoot told you what the world we live in really is, but only some of us figured it out before you, but we were nice to inform you. I wasn't the first one.

Art1972 - I don't know who "they" are. Who or what do you think it could be doing it? I guess I'd say some higher intelligence in another, what we call the universe, that's completely different then the one we live in. And in there universe, they could possibly have learned how everything began. There could be new things that aren't in our universe, that they created for us, that could explain how "they"(higher intellingence people) were "created" or how it began.

Rockatape - Nou. I'm in better shape.

Guest poignant

I can create proper sentences, but I don't feel that anybody or myself or the subject are worthy of taking time to create a proper sentence as if I was being graded in High School. I really don't care.

If a guest to the dinner table speaks incoherently and in non-sequiters, I'll try my best to follow and understand, but won't try too hard too long.

What don't you get? I'll try to explain better. It's very hard to explain when the words haven't been created yet. This is a newer idea to me. But why are you guys ripping on only me when this kind of thing happens all the time here and everywhere. hmm

What does perfect, as in 100%, no mistake correct grammar, even matter? There are some members here that understand what idea I'm trying to explain. The hologram and simulation posters hold that statement true. Why don't you single them out too? Have you even read everything that I posted? I'll tell you. You haven't, unless your brain forgot, because I agreed with those posters. It's a way to try to explain this. I've stated numerous times, I'm winging this here. I'm still trying to fully understand all of this. Once again, please tell me and others what you don't understand. We're here to help.

- Read my first sentence and my last.

Having had the fortunate opportunity to view a plethora of footprints and casts from the same location, i see them as something very close to us, not quite but very close.

Other species have feet, hooves, etc. generally uniform throughout the species. Not these guys. They're all different, just like us.

Anything is possible.

edit: I wanna add again - If you ask me where's your proof, I'll say because I see what you see. It happened.

Edited by kampz

BFF Patron

Why would I respond to a three-page thread without reading it. Give me some credit.

You did not make it easy to read, yes, I'm impressed with those that responded and stuck with it.

Basically, I see you implanting the "it's a figment of your imagination" argument into the thread.

Excuse me if that's not what you accomplished because it works for me.

Figments don't explain detailed geometric stick formations by the dozens in tightly enclosed watersheds, don't explain

detailed toed tracklines that are not hoaxable by remotest of locations, do not explain recorded mimicry of an one event auditory stimulus across months of time.

Get my drift?!.

Edited by bipedalist

Guest poignant

What does perfect, as in 100%, no mistake correct grammar, even matter? There are some members here that understand what idea I'm trying to explain. The hologram and simulation posters hold that statement true. Why don't you single them out too? Have you even read everything that I posted? I'll tell you. You haven't, unless your brain forgot, because I agreed with those posters. It's a way to try to explain this. I've stated numerous times, I'm winging this here. I'm still trying to fully understand all of this. Once again, please tell me and others what you don't understand. We're here to help.

It's not grammatical perfection that is the problem here. Communication is a two way street. If you can't be bothered to express yourself properly (and we are NOT asking for the Queen's English) then don't expect others to return the favor.

Sounds like you're replying to my post in the quote above. Well then, did you read my post about the simulation of this universe, I'll tell you what, you haven't, and your brain probably forgot.

You admitted that you have 'no idea', which is fine. We all start with a naive state. I guess the solution would be to listen to those who have a clue. There are many experienced researchers who have provided constructive ideas in this thread.

And as bipedalist said, I guess the point you (kampz) are trying to make is that it's all not real / simulation / virtualization - but hey, we can agree to disagree with you.

Edited by poignant

Regarding "Well then, did you read my post about the simulation of this universe and hologram dudes, I'll tell you what, you haven't, or your brain probably forgot," was directly towards 'bipedalist'. I said that because he hasn't said one sentence regarding this topic other then my grammar. And now after, he stated relevance to the topic. There were others. But thanks. But I dislike the way it had to come out of you. Figment of the imagination, sure why not. It's another way to look at it. But I tend to lean more in the direction of, it's a figment of the your imagination and bigfoot is being told to be seen in everyone's eyes. (I say it's being told to be seen not only with your eyes at the time, but everyones(simultaneously). Then just delete it. Poof.

I specifically asked you, poingnant, what you don't understand. Remember we all work together as a team.

I really want everyone to drop there ideas. I admit. Just like everyone else. You're are right at this time. I truly can't prove this right the way you would want. But as I and others have said, you can't disprove us. I want to keep posting. So I guess I do want you to disagree in some way, but yeah. edit: So thanks for grammatically incorrect posts because perhaps nobody would have responded..

Edited by kampz