Implications Of A Human Hybrid

Guest poignant

Short answer... yes.

And I say that partially because of the size differences in species. I have a hard time imaging human females or hybrid fetuses surviving birth. It's hard enough to imagine a hybrid species, and it's even more difficult to imagine how it originated.

If I have more nightmares tonight I'm gonna be annoyed that I didn't read this in the daytime.

Edited by madison5716

Guest COGrizzly

Can't afford it, but thanks. Wish I could.

I'd be more than happy to buy one for you if you are truly interested. (Not in anyway related to the Bengazi thread!)

Guest thermalman

Short answer... yes.

And I say that partially because of the size differences in species. I have a hard time imaging human females or hybrid fetuses surviving birth. It's hard enough to imagine a hybrid species, and it's even more difficult to imagine how it originated.

If I have more nightmares tonight I'm gonna be annoyed that I didn't read this in the daytime.

LOL. Seriously though, there are numerous examples for size difference, of creatures in the same family. Horses, monkeys, fish, birds, etc. :)

Edited by thermalman

Hahaha, but YOU are not the one contemplating what it would be like having to give birth to a hybrid after having experienced giving birth! Mine was tiny at not even 5 lbs and that was more than enough to keep him an only child after 26 hours of labor! It is my opinion that it doesn't work that way with humans. Big parent = big baby generally speaking. 7 - 9 foot and 500 - 800 lbs? :girlwacko:

And COGrizzly, I PM'd you.

Edited by madison5716

Guest poignant

There is a theory that the length of pregnancy is limited by the body's ability to provide for the fetus before it cannot keep up (function of metabolism, body mass, etc)

For the great apes (us included) it is 8 - 9 months. Past a certain size, the mother's physiology can no longer cope and the fetus must be evacuated.

Who knows, for female squatches with their larger mass, they could carry their unborn to larger sizes before birthing.

Guest MrMudder

It really hasn't changed my opinion. I "assume" that there are multiple species and types of BF out there. Some, more intelligent than others. But, what do I know.

I've always thought that it had some human in it though.

Edited by MrMudder

So with the latest Ketchum release, has it changed your opinion on what sasquatch is?

For me I'm reconsidering the one-kill policy to no-kill. I'm also thinking that if they're near-human or human, they could very well comprehend language.

I'm also thinking that there was genetic tinkering involved...but that's something better left for the Tar Pit. :)

My opinion hasn't changed because I don't know anything about the Ketchum release other than what they say they found.

Researchers and regular folks seeing these animals aren't reporting humans or near-humans by and large. Not from what I read.

I've always been no-kill. But I've always been no-hunt either. Both are just me; I understand people have other opinions; I'm OK with hunting, just won't do it myself, and as far as collecting specimens for verification is concerned, I'm more or less resigned that my opinion alone won't change the way things are. I put it out there because we don't strictly need to kill to confirm. But with this animal, the mainstream seems to want a body. That's their "extraordinary proof."

And given how many undisputed human beings our species has killed, it's hard for me to get that worked up over something that might actually help the sasquatch in the long run.

(Notice I said: might.)

Edited by DWA

So with the latest Ketchum release, has it changed your opinion on what sasquatch is?

I'm also thinking that if they're near-human or human, they could very well comprehend language.

I'm also thinking that there was genetic tinkering involved...but that's something better left for the Tar Pit. :)

They're not human. I gaurantee you 100%.

If they're some new type of hominid, I can see your view. Do you think a hominid is a near human? But in my opinion there isn't and hasn't been a fossil on this planet to prove it. They're 10ft - 12ft tall a lot. Why aren't there reports of more tool usage besides banging there two sticks of wood together to scare away humans? What bigfoot do with his tools when he wasn't using them or broke? Why hasn't bigfoot gotten any smarter since day one? Why are they living behind Portland, Seattle and in Northern California when there's the British Columbia, Alaska and the rest of Canada? Why are they found all over the planet? They are so smart they rumage through garbage at rest stops just like a bear. Why doesn't bigfoot(s) have a small village somewhere in Canada and why can't a satellite or anyone find it? There's un contacted human tribes in South America we know exist that are smarter then bigfoot. I believe if there's village there is fire. If it's hominid there's fire. Bigfoot smoking doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility. If you can talk you go farrrr. Far enough that you species will be eliminated. Didn't science say we homosapiens killed off the remaining hominids? So we should know hominid if we see hominid. Homosapiens leaving 12ft hominids that could talk alive doesn't make sense and who can forget about that?

One of the main problems is that Bigfoot comes in all shapes, colors and sizes. Skunk Ape or Eastern Bigfoot compared to Pacific North West Bigfoot. One side of America is gonna get extremely upset and be called a liar. You can't please everyone.

Edited by kampz

As I have said before, a wiener dog is a dog, just like a mastiff is a dog, test their DNA, they are both dogs, you have to dig deeper to see what type of dog. As for tool use or social structure, those have long been an assumption of definition for humanity, because thats the path we we went down, that does not mean that something could not have developed down an entirely different road. Where senses, understanding, etc where the predominant evolutionary traits,and that does not necessarily mean a sacrifice of intelligence, but could mean a different kind of intelligence. People come in all shapes and sizes as well, including hair color.

The hybrid had human mitochondrial DNA--that is the maternal line. That is why she said it's a human female and "other" male. The baby daddy is unknown, but mom is human.

Reminds me of that book, Them and Us. I may have to re-read that one.

But the kicker is here:

While Sasquatch nuclear DNA .... has human nuclear DNA within its genome, there are also distinctly non-human, non-archaic hominin, and non-ape sequences.

nonhuman.....okay

nonarchaic hominin....not neanderthal or denisovan, okay

Non-ape.....non- ...what??? So then WhAt Is iT???? the heck?

Admin
So then WhAt Is iT????

BF

Oh, god.

What if Ancient Aliens turned out to have a correct theory? Hairy, giant aliens seeded and made babies with Homo sapiens to create Sasquatch?

;)

No. But, seriously...