Implications Of A Human Hybrid

Guest poignant

Admin

It's unknown, but it produces a BF, so daddy BF. :biggrin:

Don't worry everyone will now know they are real. Maybe someday....but that Ketchum announcement is on a PR site and it's not on any real news sources.

You cannot prove the existence of aliens with bigfoot DNA. Whole 'nother ballgame.

As to tools and fire, we've had this conversation elsewhere. Bigfoot doesn't use them because they don't NEED them. Just like dolphins don't need tools or fire either. Only humans need those things to survive - we are the species who would die out without our tools, we are dependent upon them. And they live wherever they please, it's humans who are encroaching upon their territory - for all we know, their ancestors lived there for the last 15,000 years. Who has the better claim to the territory (not that it matters in the end, might equals right).

Non-human.....non-archaic hominin....non-ape. That is so cool.

Edited by madison5716

Was Mr. Stichin the one who said BF was dropped of by aliens and used by them here to mine gold? I'm not being sarcastic, just get my Coast to coast guests mixed up from time to time.

No. -But-

He has this theory that the Sumarian culture was founded by aliens that created humans as slaves, from some creature that was already here and their own DNA. Then the aliens left and left us to our own devices. So if we go with this rather wild-eyed idea for a moment, it would be our portion of DNA that is not BF that is the 'non-human' aspect, only we don't see it that way. Follow my drift? IOW, BF contributed the 'human' portion of DNA to us, not the other way 'round....

Only problem with his theory is that there is evidence of humans from far more than just 15,000 years ago... well, OK that's not the only 'problem' with this theory :)

The very earliest human societies started around 15000 years ago more or less (Jericho etc) in a new way - agriculture in the middle east, it could be construed as a whole new way for human beings to be living. Before that they were homo sapiens, but were hunter gatherers. What made them start farming? That is the odd question. Why give up a way of life that worked for thousands if not millions of years and suddenly do something unheard of? It does seem odd to have a complete turnaround like that.... though the bf stuff is in the americas and the agriculture stuff is in the middle east.... lots of weird things happening in that time frame, near the end of the last ice age.

Edited by madison5716

^^ well Stichin does say that all that was 'given' to us by the Sumarian gods...

I am thinking in conventional science now, sorry the AA stuff I do get, but little mainstream to support...yet anyway.

If all human DNA arise from after 75,000 ybp....but in fact there were some "modern human" survivors in Northern or Asian areas (not that African East Coast Eve group) that remained isolated for some time (and whose maternal line included that old mtDNA from the Eve group) could they be candidates for either the "new unknown primate" strain, or themselves interbred with other existing hominids...Erectus (all variants possible) or Denisova, etc and that group go on to become this distinct group?

Is it possible that old "eve mtDNA" remained in that group and just appears to be a 15,000ybp event?

Do we have the genome from "modern human" fossils that are significantly older than the 75,000 molecular clock mark? I don't think so, I think the oldest fossil DNA is either the Neanderthal or Denisova?

Edited by apehuman

"There is no way they are human."

I love it when people say that. Tell me, how do YOU know what they are?? Do you have a specimen? Have you lived among them? Have you studied them for years?

Oh right. No.

Guest crabshack

And I say that partially because of the size differences in species. I have a hard time imaging human females or hybrid fetuses surviving birth. It's hard enough to imagine a hybrid species, and it's even more difficult to imagine how it originated.

Legend is they cut the new born from the womb. The human mother rarely survived.

Edited by crabshack

As I have said before, a wiener dog is a dog,..........

Blasphemy! At one point I would have agreed, but after living with a pack of Dachshunds for years I've come to suspect they are something else entirely, (something that steals all the covers on the coldest nights).

Has something been released by the Ketchum camp other than that tiny news blurb?

Guest Time Traveler

Apes can't speak our language because their hyoid bone in the throat is a different shape than ours and farther down the throat. Human and ape remains can be identified by the hyoid bone alone. It doesn't mean it can't speak, every species of great ape has a language of it's own, vocal and facial expressions. It isn't possible for a human and a gorilla or chimp to interbreed. The small difference in genetic make up ends up being a sea too wide to cross. My cousin is an emergency room nurse and she relates the strange things that come in the doors. Sorry guys, but apparently a man will poke into it anything! Men have also fought war with their penis as well sticks and stones up to nuclear bombs. Rape is a weapon of war. It's seen in chimp colonies, baboons and more today. But babies only come from like species.

I think Bigfoot is an animal, primate still in the process of evolution. Science tells us Australopithecines( five genus') ended and Homo began. I think somewhere in between the two was the Bigfoot primate. Nonhuman primate fossils have been found at the tip of South America and in the Pacific Northwest into Canada as well as a small discovery in the Caribbean. I'm not saying these are the fossils of Bigfoot but they are nonhuman. We also know of land bridges. Ploted on a map the areas which held nonhuman primate fossils and living nonhuman primates run on a closely perfect line around the globe from the Pacific Ocean, Indian Sea, Atlantic Ocean back to the Atlantic, aproxitmately 40 degrees north to 40 degrees south. With the nonhuman primates extending just outside the boundry of the north and south. Evolution is a slow process and it be finished with Bigfoot for a very long time if they don't go extinct before.

I think the reason for the size difference of the skunk Ape in Florida can be can be found in science. All our animals are smaller here. We have Key deer that are the size of small dogs, rarely going over 30 pounds. Our deer are notoriusly smaller than northern deer. I saw a raccoon at Mammath Cave NP coming dow the road and my first thought was it must be a dog it was so big. It's all in the food supply and climate. Before humans began planting and before the modern era of hybrid vegetables and fruit the wildlife survived on very little. Tons of grasses and browse, in nothern Fl they has nuts, south Fl was slim pickins so a smaller body needs less food and a smaller body is easier to cool in the heat of summer. In the north the varities of food plants far exceed Fl and they animals are bigger because a big body stays warmer in winter that's why bears gorge befor hibernating. There is also the Island Effect. I'm sure you've heard of it since Flores Man has been discovered. Less space and less food on an island so all mammals are small. Reptiles all over the world grow till they die with some only feed monthly.

Hope I haven't bored you if you've made it this far. Class dissmissed.

Legend is they cut the new born from the womb. The human mother rarely survived.

Eh! Crabshack! Not what I wanted to hear. Do you have a link btw?

So, there is proven Neanderthal DNA in the human line.... so some human mothers survived the interbreeding. No Neanderthal DNA in Bigfoot, which I find interesting. No Bigfoot DNA in humans (as far as we know), only human DNA in bigfoots, - so the human mothers did NOT return to their tribe of origin for whatever reasons (death, captive, slave, chose not to). (In theory, my guess, my opinion).

Neanderthals interbred with humans, but not bigfoots.

Bigfoot interbred with humans but not Neanderthals.

Humans have interbred with both Neanderthals and Bigfoots.

Huh. Glad I didn't live 15,000 years ago.

Edited by madison5716

I think Bigfoot is an animal, primate still in the process of evolution. Science tells us Australopithecines( five genus') ended and Homo began. I think somewhere in between the two was the Bigfoot primate.

I wonder if it could be as simple as:

Afarensis -> Homo

Boisei -> BF

Edited by corvus horribilus

Apes can't speak our language because their hyoid bone in the throat is a different shape than ours and farther down the throat. Human and ape remains can be identified by the hyoid bone alone. It doesn't mean it can't speak, every species of great ape has a language of it's own, vocal and facial expressions. It isn't possible for a human and a gorilla or chimp to interbreed.

Are you saying that apes can't speak our language, therefore, Bigfoot can't speak our language? If you are, maybe you didn't notice that these beings aren't apes, according to the DNA findings.

"Sasquatch nuclear DNA is incredibly novel and not at all what we had expected. While it has human nuclear DNA within its genome, there are also distinctly non-human, non-archaic hominin, and non-ape sequences. We describe it as a mosaic of human and novel non-human sequence. Further study is needed and is ongoing to better characterize and understand Sasquatch nuclear DNA. Genetically, the Sasquatch are a human hybrid with unambiguously modern human maternal ancestry.†(Edited to add linky. http://dna-explained...igfoot-is-real/ )

I've only heard them speak very few words in English, but they have their own language, & they can speak it as clearly as we can speak ours.

Edited by Sasfooty