Implications Of A Human Hybrid

Guest poignant

Don't worry everyone will now know they are real. Maybe someday....but that Ketchum announcement is on a PR site and it's not on any real news sources.

PR is where the news sites get their news.

BFF Patron

That is what I don't get. It just doesn't make sense what has been claimed and what would happen if a hybrid population were to occur naturally. There has been nothing but a press release? Seems like all of the conclusions are premature. Even if it looks like another hoax or wacky pseudoscience, without any results it is just another story without anything to back it up. That is kind of how I see it.

Another question I have is why a press release like this? Looks like a setup for something coming for sale.

Even scientific monologues cost money to produce and fund. Hope there is a cheaper e-version that's all.

It hasn't changed my mind in the least

Nothing has been released except a news release that pretty much states "believe me"

Release the report

Release the evidence

Then we can all decide if we need to re-adjust our thinking

Guest BastetsCat

Legend is they cut the new born from the womb. The human mother rarely survived.

I know that in breeding horses Larger stallions to smaller mares or larger mares to smaller stallions the fetus sizes itself to the female. Life is funny in the sense that it would be nonexistent if it wasn't true.

I have seen what I believe was a baby BF...it was not much bigger than a baby human and it was likely a few months old. So I do not buy into the theory of size and birth being the issue.

Or you would have to explain why a 4'11" tall woman whose husband was over 6' was able to have multiple children.....mother nature makes allowances.

I would think that horror would be in the getting the woman pregnant....sorry that is the nicest way to put it. But it is still horrifying. Makes all of those BF steals women stories all the worse through time. Even makes the BF steals children stories horrifying on a new level.

Sasfooty speaks the truth. They can and do talk. Word to your mother. Trust me.

Absolutley they do....Hearing is believing.

I also wanted to add that it is odd to me that popular belief is that the creatures are only 6-8 ft tall....I know that there are ones out there that are over 10 ft tall....But the second that it comes out that there are cross breeding going on they are suddenly all 10 ft tall....???? what???? I think it is important to remember that they are mostly reported to be in the neighborhood of 6-8 feet tall. Though far and away outweigh us.

Edited by BastetsCat

BFF Patron

Even scientific monologues cost money to produce and fund. Hope there is a cheaper e-version that's all.

Meant monographs here, sorry. Too much Johnny Carson growing up, lol. But for penance here is a good monologue blog on "science".

Edited by bipedalist