Implications Of A Human Hybrid

Guest poignant

Guest thermalman

Eh! Crabshack! Not what I wanted to hear. Do you have a link btw?

So, there is proven Neanderthal DNA in the human line.... so some human mothers survived the interbreeding. No Neanderthal DNA in Bigfoot, which I find interesting. No Bigfoot DNA in humans (as far as we know), only human DNA in bigfoots, - so the human mothers did NOT return to their tribe of origin for whatever reasons (death, captive, slave, chose not to). (In theory, my guess, my opinion).

Neanderthals interbred with humans, but not bigfoots.

Bigfoot interbred with humans but not Neanderthals.

Humans have interbred with both Neanderthals and Bigfoots.

Huh. Glad I didn't live 15,000 years ago.

LOL........you'd be pushing big'uns out......;)

It is an understatement to say that this release could have been handled better. I am curious to see how this develops. I just hope the juice is worth the squeeze.

What is a human hybrid?

Did they have reproductive isolation?

If Animal A mates with Human A- Unless their offspring finds isolation from either of the parent's populations, that hybrid will be engulfed by either of the parent's populations.

The only ways this could happen would be a situation similar to this; A group of hybrid offspring, gets isolated on an island, and starts breeding amongst itself, creating more offspring of the same genetic make-up, isolated from either of the intitial parent's populations.

Sasfooty speaks the truth. They can and do talk. Word to your mother. Trust me.

I'm not saying that they don't talk, speak their own language or possibly speak English. I have never been privy to a conversation between the creatures or between a Bigfoot/human. However, claims such as this are missing one thing - conclusive proof.

As much as I'd like to trust you or others making this claim, without proof I can't.

I'm not saying that they don't talk, speak their own language or possibly speak English. I have never been privy to a conversation between the creatures or between a Bigfoot/human. However, claims such as this are missing one thing - conclusive proof.

As much as I'd like to trust you or others making this claim, without proof I can't.

Not to belabor a point, but me too.

This doesn't mean that anyone who says they can speak or are human is lying. (I will never understand the mentality that if it isn't proof it is garbage.) It means that, while your experience may be proof to you, the rest of us weren't there, and we still need our proof. We may even consider it almost impossible that you were wrong. But we cannot consider that sufficient for all the people who don't know you - like, for example, the scientific community.

Way it is.

What is a human hybrid?

If Animal A mates with Human A- Unless their offspring finds isolation from either of the parent's populations, that hybrid will be engulfed by either of the parent's populations.

The only ways this could happen would be a situation similar to this; A group of hybrid offspring, gets isolated on an island, and starts breeding amongst itself, creating more offspring of the same genetic make-up, isolated from either of the intitial parent's populations.

That is what I don't get. It just doesn't make sense what has been claimed and what would happen if a hybrid population were to occur naturally. There has been nothing but a press release? Seems like all of the conclusions are premature. Even if it looks like another hoax or wacky pseudoscience, without any results it is just another story without anything to back it up. That is kind of how I see it.

Another question I have is why a press release like this? Looks like a setup for something coming for sale.

Guest OntarioSquatch

According to Scott Nelson, the ones on the Sierra recording use words to speak to one another. But it's 100% faster than our talking speed and sounds like a bunch of gibberish to the untrained ear, so I'm pretty skeptical of claims of Bigfoot speaking to us or us understanding what they are saying.

What is a human hybrid?

The only thing that makes sense to me is that a group of surviving males of a species on its way to extinction captures human females, perhaps kills the human males in the proccess, and heads for the hills. The females have no hope of getting home, or perhaps nothing to go home to, so go about the business of living. The male and female parents die off and the hybrid generations carry on, socially isolated from human community. With hybrid vigor, and without human advancements, the hybrids select for size and natural prowess in an age that favors megafauna.

All of the modern accounts I'm aware of that describe human/bigfoot hybrids (Zana, native American, rural Chinese) describe the offspring as mostly hairless, and in most cases capable of living normal human lives, which implies that our species is capable of absorbing theirs. Zana, supposedly, accidentally killed more than one of her own offspring by washing them in ice cold water. So I'll postulate that, for the most part, bigfoot have remained genetically separate from humans and that human/bigfoot hybrids face significant challenges to survival in the wild, perhaps never reaching reproductive maturity or lacking characteristics that would guarantee their selection in the reproductive process.

The more I read about this, the more I think that this 'human hybrid' stuff is playing to the True Believer crowd.

That is never a good sign.

DWA, i was just thinking the same thing. I meen really, how many species do we know of that just popped up 15,000 years ago? Ok Hybrid. Someone mentioned Ancient Aliens and some Genetic tinkering, that makes about as much sense to me as anything. My body temp dropped five degrees when I actually wrote that last part.

DWA, i was just thinking the same thing. I meen really, how many species do we know of that just popped up 15,000 years ago? Ok Hybrid. Someone mentioned Ancient Aliens and some Genetic tinkering, that makes about as much sense to me as anything. My body temp dropped five degrees when I actually wrote that last part.

Hey, and it's not like I can totally rule anything out, either.

I tell people that you can't discount Native lore of the sasquatch, because they treat it in the same way they do the animals we know about. Welll....Native lore speaks directly of hybridization.

[gulp]

Still. This just seems like a marriage of convenience to me...all the more explainable if human DNA contaminated a legit sample.