Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I have never even considered that the "'08 hoax" was really a hoax, but it's not something that is popular to talk about.

Agreed, that's why I politely asked for no accusations of support and/or defence of Dyer before I wrote what I did... People are too quick to chastise without forethought. I've bared the brunt of that before.

Agreed, that's why I politely asked for no accusations of support and/or defence of Dyer before I wrote what I did... People are too quick to chastise without forethought. I've bared the brunt of that before.

YOu have the right to ask that question though Mounty :)

And yes people I lied in 2008 I was hoaxer in 2008 when I put Bigfoot in the same category as unicorns monsters Easter bunnies and the Tooth fairy...

But today the best researcher in the world. ...

That's from Dyer's own blog today. He doesn't deny it. He claimed the body he tried to say he had in 2009 and he said the 2008 body was taken by the government in 2011. Today he says he hoaxed. Tomorrow is another story though.

• Upvote 1

You say what you have to say if the right people "suggest" it in a way that you "understand".

Not saying that's what happened, but food for thought.

Edited by Sasfooty

I have never even considered that the "'08 hoax" was really a hoax, but it's not something that is popular to talk about.

Glad to see you reconsidered leaving us.

BTW, what is a curry?

Oh Sasfooty I cant keep away but I expect one day I will be asked to leave for good! A curry? Dont you have curry's in the States? Its Indian food with hot spices. The area of London where Minnow have their offices is very near the largest Bangladeshi community outside of Bangladesh. I used to live there! Has fantastic food for miles!

The problem with formaldehyde is that in cases of long storage, it bonds with the proteins in the cells, so hurts any DNA studies that a university would want to perform. And that was RD's plan....to give it to universities.

It wasn't gutted, but rather a partial embalming. The organs and organ cavity were embalmed and that's where the embalming fluid menthol smell comes into play. But if it were soaked in formaldehyde, it would be both dangerous to anyone since it's a carcinogen, and at room temperature it's a gas and could be harmful to anyone that's allergic, even just from the odor. Europe banned it's use back in 2007. Also no mention of the corpse being wet. Would they blow dry it before viewing?

Well, if all this is true..the University people would have had to come in from the get go...prior to any embalming. How many samples would they need for DNA studies? Prolly not more than a dozen or so?

I am a medic and ER Trauma tech with 14 years of EMS experience. I have personally transported a pt over 900 lbs and easily over 38" wide using the Stryker Bari stretcher seen here: http://d1hbru03z3491...icSpecSheet.pdf. Large EMS stretchers/cots exist and can also be found in most large hospitals, usually in the emergency department.

BH, Thanks for passing along this info. The Stryker stretcher you referenced is 29" wide and the Bigfoot had a shoulder width of 38" or greater.

So, that being said, my question is; how would you keep the arms from flopping off the side? When you transported the 900lb patient, that was as wide as this purported BF, you must have had a way to restrain the arms.

This particular stretcher is 29" wide and has no side rails. How did you manage to keep the arms on the side without them flopping over the side and dragging on the floor?

Dyer is definitely not the most articulate person in the world, and I think a lot of what he tries to say gets lost in his attempt to communicate. So who knows what he means when he says something like "I lied in 2008 I was hoaxer in 2008 when I put Bigfoot in the same category as unicorns". It simply doesn't make sense.

Not to OT too much.

But curry is a general term for a combination of spices. In India, they use it to cover the taste of rancid meat.

In Thailand, they use it to enhance flavor.

;-)

But if you truly had a body, wouldn't you want more than one source to back it up? why just do a quick DNA study, which they said they did, but not let it get verified later by someone else? Ruin the evidence? lol And he's said multiple times it hasn't gone to a university yet.

And that makes the plastic bags of hair more relevant. Dry hair "can" be stored in plastic bags temporarily, but definitely not wet. You'd definitely use paper in that circumstance.

REALLY!? Your obviously joking? no wonder RD makes money on his lies.