Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest Scout1959

Since I started the thread let me explain about the title (though I think the original post stated it clearly)

HERE WE GO WITH ANOTHER HOAX!

I would'nt tune in to that guy's radio show just so he doesn't have 1 more number to say "look! they're ALL PAYING ATTENTION TO ME!!!" I'm a nobody who works in the prison system and my life sucks so bad that I have to live my life a lie"

and sorry KB, my emotions got the better of me.

BFF Patron

The hilarity is that Musky Allen is a pseudonym too and Matthew Johnson on his Facebook Sasquatch group: Team Squatchin; USA that has a few gems of wait for it........................... facts.................................... (really). :keeporder:

Apparently public records sources helped find his name.

Turnabout is fair play I suppose with these guys.

You want someone to go down in flames because you don't like their pictures?

Seems to be a lot of Angry people these days.

LOL..easy there...just listen to the blogcast and Musky's response. You'll note he's agitated...but sounds convincing none the less. If you could view Dyer's expressions while Musky vents (in original blogcast)...you can see Dyer is patiently putting up with Musky's rant. Clearly, Musky felt misunderstood..and effectively expresses this, albeit in an animated fashion. You have to see and hear this exchange to really get a feel for Musky's take on the Meldrum email issue and the relationship between Dyer and Musky.

Exactly! Dyer looked like he wanted to kill himself when Musky was ramnling and would not let Rick get a word in edgewise. Rick was moaning! lmao
  • Upvote 1

LEAF and Ronn you really have done well trying to defend this fabricated hoax. I just dont understand why? with the facts staring you right in the face you ignore the obvious and continue down your abyss. :crazy:

The hilarity is that Musky Allen is a pseudonym too and Matthew Johnson on his Facebook Sasquatch group: Team Squatchin; USA that has a few gems of wait for it........................... facts.................................... (really). :keeporder:

Apparently public records sources helped find his name.

Turnabout is fair play I suppose with these guys.

Are you saying the MA is Matthew Johnson?

• Upvote 1

I've been hesitant to post on this subject very much because I feel this whole post will be part of the Minnow Documentary. The film is about Men who believe in and chase mythical monsters. This is all great material and drama for that film. Minnow films will laugh all the way to the bank and we will be left right back at square on.

BFF Patron

Are you saying the MA is Matthew Johnson?

No musky was revealed by a Facebooker that sent it along to Johnson and his Facebook group Team Squatchin USA.

That is all.

Rick also has a newborn son.... do you know what his middle name is? Its Bigfoot. ( i have seen a photo of the birth certificate) So either rick is totally insane, or he actually does have a body.

Rick also has a newborn son.... do you know what his middle name is? Its Bigfoot. ( i have seen a photo of the birth certificate) So either rick is totally insane, or he actually does have a body.

I know which my money is on.

Perhaps you will take this as more 'evidence' Hawk-o. Desperate really.

No musky was revealed by a Facebooker that sent it along to Johnson and his Facebook group Team Squatchin USA.

That is all.

copy Thx

I know which my money is on.

Perhaps you will take this as more 'evidence' Hawk-o. Desperate really.

Just another piece of the puzzle. And for the record I was banned in 2008 from the old BFF for calling the Gerogia incident a hoax weeks before it was revelaed. This time I jsut have a different feeling.

I never thought I would be uttering those words. Yes..this guy has been a con man..maybe he still is...but not this time. If I'm wrong..I have no problem accepting that I was duped and hoaxed. I'll certainly learn something from all this...and this is from someone who doesn't believe BF exists.

It's attitudes like this that allow people to see the truth when it's right there in front of them. Too many just shut their eyes & ears tighter & refuse to believe that they may have been wrong.

I plussed this one & even took you off my "Ignore list". :)

Guest King Kong

Maybe it's just me, but don't we really want to believe that someone has got a good picture or a body. Deep down we really want to know. Having never seen one and having watched the PGF as a kid, I really want to know if they really are there. I don't know. The roller coaster ride do get tiring but I haven't seen any one out there even get close to finding anything that is proof that the "experts" will except as evidence.

Not finding Bigfoot never gets any good pictures. Crappy sounds. Trail cameras haven't pan out. So either we are all wasting our time and hanging out here just shooting the breeze. or nobody is really good at this.

King