Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I have missed everything ...anyone have a link to the archived show, this new improved site is confusing me...

it may not show up in the archives yet. Go to blogtalkradio and search for bigfoot tracker. Hopefully he can't edit that part out. I'd like to hear Musky's explanation for that slip.

Leaf..........you're point is well taken. I guess my emphasis on his behavior ...was my take on a different sort of fact.

Believe me,...my critique of RD wasn't to impress anyone nor to entertain myself.....I was trying to explain why I understand why so many

comments that I've read here were not favorable......besides the deception. After thinking about it,...I probably assumed that some here.. had had some level of interaction or communication with him. His type of character made it easy for me to connect the dots from what I heard tonight....to what was presented as "facts" about what he's done in the past....and his lying. It was my honest opinion of him....not a cheap shot.

I know that, TxNative. I know it was an honest opinion, and not a cheap shot. You were much more restrained than many here, which I personally greatly appreciate. I wanted to answer you so you would have some kind of answer, and it allowed me to reintroduce, to repeat, some ideas I thought could use repeating. (You're awesome, bro; no worries!)

Well, I'm not the keeper of the facts (they leak out of my head fast; what I retain is the overall picture they create), but there's a bunch of 'em back there somewhere in this thread.

You know, like, there was a film company filming a movie outside/near San Antonio on Sept. 6; there was a 911 call about a BF being in that area on another occasion; blah, blah, blah. They're all, like, "little facts"; facts that, in the aggregate, start to paint a picture that's kind of interesting. In the absence of what might be considered to be a credible witness -- say, the person at the center here, Rick Dyer -- you have to be a detective, and look at other types of information that might (or might not) corroborate the story presented by your witness.

And many much sharper brains than mine have, in fact, brought to light information that supports Rick Dyer's narrative, or at least parts of it.

That uncovering (and subsequent vetting -- to the extent possible) of all those "little" facts, and their assembly into the larger picture, have persuaded many people that There's Something To This.

Me being one of those people. :)

Does that help?

Are you on RD's meager payroll?

BFF Patron
....FBFB recently published a book titled, "You are Sasquatch", confirming Dyer's video to be the real deal. Musky provide proof when he returned home by talking (yes, just talking) about what Dyer presented to him. Originally, Musky Allen claimed he had tried reaching out to Dr. Jeff Meldrum of Idaho State University several times and stated that Meldrum blew him off by asking for an "appearance fee" of $5500.....

New quote from Facebook shawn evidence re: stuff...... interesting on the book correlations.....

Guest Thepattywagon

LeafTalker, I'm speaking specifically to his claim that he is the proud owner of yet another slab monkey. I am not arguing whether or not he was part of a Minnow Films doc, or whether a crew was in the area behind the Home Depot. That could very well be true, but doesn't do a thing to prove he shot, killed and collected a specimen, not to mention the maze of contradictions coming from him and his 'not friend' Musky.

Guest VioletX

Thanks Sq Sq, I had searched earler too...nothing yet.

Ronn1-that is a link to the pre-show?

Edited by VioletX

New quote from Facebook shawn evidence re: stuff...... interesting on the book correlations.....

Just lends more credit to FBFB Being in on it...or worse trying save what little validity they think they have in the BF community and blindly backing RD and MA knowing that its all a giant fabrication which sucked them in (easy to do if you look at all their so called analysis of videos) and now they dont even have the integrity to say they were duped

BFF Patron

Just lends more credit to FBFB Being in on it...or worse trying save what little validity they think they have in the BF community and blindly backing RD and MA knowing that its all a giant fabrication which sucked them in (easy to do if you look at all their so called analysis of videos) and now they dont even have the integrity to say they were duped

Yep, one big cluster!

Leaftalker,

I was more thinking along the lines of previous history.....that little Bigfoot in the freezer thingy.

I said a while back that "past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results."

It (past performance) might be significant; but then again, it might not be.

And since nobody here has offered to start a pool, well, there's nothing at stake for anybody here; so we might as well wait to see what the "future result" is (instead of pretending we can know that which cannot be known).

Guest VioletX

So bummed I cannot hear the show!!!

I had a message to relay from Jacki just now-Hi Jacki!!!!lol

Jacki has had a block on her posts for the moment but says our 'team' seems to be expanding ;)

BFF Patron

In the behavior field, past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior, Dyer's got this one nailed to the wall and declawed alright, lol.

Re: book correlations: So the latest book "Sasquatch Rising 2013" by Noel, and the FB/FB Foreward by Noel in "You ARE Sasquatch" both key on Dyer....... and the incident....... interesting to say the least.

Edited by bipedalist

Guest OntarioSquatch

Anyone check out the fb/fb page? It seems to be losing its credibility with people now that the jig is up.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Rick Dyer: credible? No.

Musky Allen: credible? No.

Christopher Noël on 'Sasquatch Rising 2013: Dead Giants Tell No Tales'

http://www.examiner.com/article/christopher-no-l-on-sasquatch-rising-2013-dead-giants-tell-no-tales

The interview mentions Dyer twice and Minnow Films once.

What was Noel's source? I don't know. FB/FB? I hope not.

Minnow Films, Of Monsters and Men, in production.

http://www.minnowfilms.co.uk/in-production/Of-Monsters-and-Men.html

Fact: Minnow Films has a documentary to be shown at the South By Southwest Film Festival in March.

Fact: Christopher Noel has a recently published book about Sasquatch.

Question: Musky Allen - does this guy even exist?

Fact: Rick Dyer is working another hoax.

In this topic, solid facts have been few and simple.

When dealing with Dyer, his purpose is to confuse us. Most people know this.

Some folks would say that waiting for Dyer (to come clean) is a waste of time.