Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Not sure if this has been covered yet, but the Crypto Crew are reporting that the artwork posted earlier in the week for the Shooting Bigfoot doc was not commissioned by Minnow and was created independently by an artist following the story.

Rick is a walking contradiction and can't seem to keep his stories straight. I would like to add one thing to your timeline of events NJjohn...

in 2010 RD goes on air ranting about how bigfoot is fake he hoaxes for money, he cant BELIEVE the stupidity of people who believe him.

He said all bigfoot is ..is money, nothing more. why would rick say all of this, if he had a life changing event happen in 2009. Remember his "sighting" behind home depot? For those of you that support him, I am curious what you think about this?

I know i've mentioned this before so I promise not to bring it up again.....I just wanted to know what the believer's thought about it.

Not sure if this has been covered yet, but the Crypto Crew are reporting that the artwork posted earlier in the week for the Shooting Bigfoot doc was not commissioned by Minnow and was created independently by an artist following the story.

I suspected this but man is that sketchy or what. Probably the same guy that did RD's bigfoot picture. JK I have no idea.

But RD's picture only showed him shooting it in head while it ran away. Which he later said he shot it in the back, then it circled around and attacked a camera man, then he shot it in the back of the head. The poster was also much higher quality.

I think RD does himself harm by talking too much. He should keep a lower profile until the big reveal. He gets into vulgar outbursts against people that speak out against him. And please keep Muskie out of the picture entirely.

My advice to RD would be to rise above and ignore all the critics. This will play out soon.

Let's just break down the facts...

Dyer was involved in the 2008 Georgia hoax. He wasn't only one, but he was out front.

Dyer claimed a body in 2009. Later claimed it was stolen by MiB's.

Dyer claimed he had a permit to kill one in Canada.

Dyer posted fake picture of tree peeking Darth Vader Bigfoot in 2011. Quickly said it was joke when he got called on it.

Musky Allen lied about emails to Meldrum. Later said his own words in full were taken out of context.

Musky Allen said he trained under Rene' Dahinden. No one close to Rene know who he is.

Musky Allen said he he owned all of Rene's old notes. Rene's son has possession of all his father's notes and hasn't given them to anyone.

Musky Allen said MM threatened to sue him if he didn't take his website down. Proven a lie.

Musky Allen said this very thread was closed because the Mods were in support of Dyer.

Trust them if you will, but there's more than ample true facts as a reason not too.

BUT FBFB said it chapped!!!! Spot on NJ! Given all the facts history and continual lies only one conclusion is possible ......another RD hoax!

• Upvote 1

Elaborate as in Dyer has now got an avowed Bigfoot Skeptic in Musky Allen, Chris Noel and FB/FB all confirming that it did in fact occur.

So it's not just Dyer's word, it's now also their word.

But I'm not personally taking either conclusion to the bank......yet.

Musky Allen cought in multiple lies-no creditability. FBFB see BF in every pictures and video posted on the web-no creditablity. Show me proof have a a non envolved well known scientest see it. That's proof. But it wont happen...RD doesn't have the goods

I agree rich, if I had a body, I would not need to say anything. But I wouldn't hold it.

Looks like RD has stated now, that he has made his last statement until the video comes out

I think RD does himself harm by talking too much. He should keep a lower profile until the big reveal. He gets into vulgar outbursts against people that speak out against him. And please keep Muskie out of the picture entirely.

My advice to RD would be to rise above and ignore all the critics. This will play out soon.

Narsacists can't keep a.low profile. The big reveal will be him laughing at all those who followed him down this path

Guest miller44

Does anyone have a link to Alex Munoz's radio show on Dyer it should be on live right now but I can't find it? How that www.blogtalkradio.com site that everyone uses works for live radio brodcasts is a mystery to me. Can someone please post a link or walk me through how to use that site, or point me to an FAQ.

Thanks + private message is okay.

Does anyone have a link to Alex Munoz's radio show on Dyer it should be on live right now but I can't find it? How that www.blogtalkradio.com site that everyone uses works for live radio brodcasts is a mystery to me. Can someone please post a link or walk me through how to use that site, or point me to an FAQ.

Thanks + private message is okay.

So much for his LAST statement. Hah!

Thanks for the congratulations.....Me and bigfoot will be signing autographs later today.

I still can't get over how rick says he had his big sighting in 2009 which caused him to "turn a new leaf" on his bf beliefs.....but

yet in 2010 he goes on and on about how silly it is to believe in BF.....and if given the chance to hoax again he would in a heart beat because

of all the money he made last time. That came out of his own mouth.....so how does his 2009 bigfoot sighting make any sense?

Obviously he is lying about something!

Just heard your comment on Alex Munoz show...

Maybe Dyer will call in?

Guest VioletX

Anything good on the radio show Ronn or Miller?

(I am not even wanting to post here today, by the time the thread loads I have lost track of what I want to say...)

Yes, but if he calls in he will probably only continue talking about Fasano. lol!

Musky posted this on comment section for Nightwalker show:

Musky Allen

I never said I was doing your show Alex. You are totally misleading our conversation. You asked me to do your show in which I never accepted. Your call into the dyer show last night stating you have a Bigfot living in your bedroom basically was the last straw..good luck!