Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Woah.......I got bored listening to RD's show last night and fell asleep. I kept waiting for musky to come on and then I dozed off. I'll have to go back and listen to what I missed. For the record, Munoz did not invite Fasano on to the show. He was waiting for the opportunity to start things up with Rick. Those two have been at odds for a few days now, due to Fasano jumping on the hoax side of the fence. I wonder if Munoz is really going to post the conversation he had with Musky. ( he says Musky insisted on a "scripted" interview )

Ronn........I'll never tell. lol

Edited by simplyskyla

Just finished listening to show, I never heard rick address my question.

I can't pull up any show on blogtalk radio for bigfoot tracker, but last night's episode. ( there use to be alot as we know )

Is this just a glitch on my side or is anyone have the same issue?

Guest WldHrtRnch

No, I think he's pulled them. I supposed that radio show from January 23, 2010 might disappear too. But I have it saved.

Tick Tock.

Woah.......I got bored listening to RD's show last night and fell asleep. I kept waiting for musky to come on and then I dozed off.

You got that right, what a circus, RD was on air on his show while listening to Munoz on his show. The when RD show starts, he goes off camera for like 1/2 hour talking on the phone (I presume with Musky because he was calling in). I had enough and went to bed..

Guest WldHrtRnch

I didn't even listen to it. I've downloaded it now, for posterity, lol. Skipping through, hearing Musky rant, it makes me think he's just the next RD. I can't see that much anger just developing recently, he sounds very bitter, as if this has been brewing for quite some time now.

Just more of the same ole, same ole.

Can't say I blame RD for yanking all the youtube videos and blogshows, they were literally full of inconsistencies and contradictions.

Edited by WldHrtRnch

Skyla was on the MidnightWalker show (not RDs show) last night http://www.blogtalkr...-his-witnessing at around 86:35 You were great Skyla.

Rick's show was a snoozer. Highlights were some ranting about green screens and Tim Fasano, muting for I don't know how long to take an important call, and then watching him take a call from Musky. That went on for ages too. Couldn't hear Musky (which was a blessing in disguise) but we could watch RD listening to Musky on the phone.

Edited by Belmar

Guest WldHrtRnch

Thanks Belmar, I certainly don't think I can sit and listen all the way through this. blogtalkradio is blocked here at work, will listen tonight at home.

A domesticated BF!!! :lol: This is so hilarious.

Edited by WldHrtRnch

Guest VioletX

I do think that Rick said someone who has been bashing him is going to view the body, not sure if he said it was a respected member of the BF community or not, I am listening to the last part of the show again...where I too fell asleep Zzzz...

I stilll do not see what the guys on FB/FB would gain from being part of a hoax.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Maybe they weren't part of it, but duped? They've gone mysteriously silent now. After they were supposed to be in Vegas to see it?

Guest VioletX

After they were in Vegas, they made that clear statement that they were not part of any hoax...I have to look it up. Maybe they learned from Musky's scrutiny to keep quiet or maybe Ricks people told them that was best for now.

here it is from a couple days ago:

Bigfoot updated their cover photo.

Tuesday

FB/FB

Facebook Find Bigfoot

Our promise....

FB/FB will never create or promote a Bigfoot hoax. Our Admins are monitored daily by 38,000+ loyal Fans and we will not betray you with false information.

https://www.facebook.com/FindBigfoot

Edited by VioletX

So RD has said he is going silent for now. I'll believe it when I don't hear him. Maybe he has been on the upside high of manic episode and is now going on the downside. I have an Aunt who did that until she finally was diagnosed and medicated. I do not mean that to be disrespectful but those of up who have seen manic episodes in relatives and friends and ourselves, learn to recognize the ups and downs.