Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

After they were in Vegas, they made that clear statement that they were not part of any hoax...I have to look it up. Maybe they learned from Musky's scrutiny to keep quiet or maybe Ricks people told them that was best for now.

here it is from a couple days ago:

Bigfoot updated their cover photo.

Tuesday

FB/FB

Facebook Find Bigfoot

Our promise....

FB/FB will never create or promote a Bigfoot hoax. Our Admins are monitored daily by 38,000+ loyal Fans and we will not betray you with false information.

https://www.facebook.com/FindBigfoot

Yes that statement combined with giving RD the award for best researcher (which is basically best evidence presented in 2012) pretty much clarifies what they found in Vegas. 1 + 1 = 2!

I don't know that FB/FB was in on it from the beginning, but they're too invested in it now to give up. They vowed to take down the site if it was a hoax without seeing any evidence. They pushed the tent video before it got a single view. Their book that they say the artwork was inspired by the tent video was published in June... before the shooting. Just remember.. likes on FB just translates into marketing. One book sold, what's next. They're using fake names, so while you say you can't see what they have to gain... they also have nothing to lose.

Guest VioletX

@ njjohn Remember, they also have the original Tent video, maybe they have known more than we have given them credit for siince early on.

BF is what they do, being involved in a hoax would jeopardize their FB site and book sales, this would not be a case of being duped, they would be outright involved in the hoax and I cannot see why they would want that.

At the very least it should make us consider that there could be some merit to Dyers story.

Edited by VioletX

I've been going back and trying to catch up on this thread but I'm feeling a bit lost as I was focused on the Ketchum paper.

Would somebody mind catching me up? In short, aside from the usual ranting and raving from RD; have there been any significant developments, one way or another?

What's this I read that the movie poster is not the movie poster?

Sorry to ask for the short "play by play" but my brain is running on slow today....

As an aside, I just read his written statement on his blog, the one where he says that he will remain silent until the film is released, and I'm curious to find out who wrote it for him. I've read a lot of postings from RD and he did not write this statement himself. It is well written, has correct grammar and spelling. Somebody wrote this on his behalf. Perhaps the PR person from Minnow finally stepped in and put a lid on him? Who knows what's going on but I'm certain somebody else wrote his statement and perhaps even forced him to post it. This goes against everything I have come to expect from RD and is way out of character for him.

Edited by Cisco

No, it doesn't bring in a consideration of merit. I think the reason the few that believe can't drop the idea that RD is telling the truth is because you're stuck trying to answer the why. What would he gain, why would he risk it? You will never be able to answer that. Even after the effect. You can't answer why Manson did what he did. You can't answer why any delusional person does what they do. Why did Biscardi put his already questionable rep on the line in 2008?

Even his old partner, Whitton says he gets high on the attention. He always needs it. Everyone wanted to be the popular kid back in school. It's addictive. The attention is RD's substance. It's why he couldn't even live up to his own promise of silence for 5 minutes. He has absolutely no proof or evidence.

Stop looking for the why and look at what is there. It's nothing.

Cisco - yeah, nothing new. The movie poster was just something by someone following the story.

Edited by njjohn

Guest WldHrtRnch

You've not missed much Cisco. RD has vowed to shut up for now, at the recommendation of his investors and all those involved in this. I suspect FB/FB had some input in that as well. Too much is starting to crumble, there are so many inconsistencies and questionable statements and complete contradictions with the story. More people are starting to listen and pick up on that now, although many have seen this the entire time.

From Tom at cypto crew, on the film poster:

After this image was leaked onto various facebook sites I contacted the creator to see if it was commissioned by Minnow films or anyone associated with the film Shooting Bigfoot.

Here is the reply I got back.

" Hi Tom,

Just to let you know that was not an official poster and was just done a personal piece..

Thanks

Matt"

The Creator of the piece is Matthew Broughton. I thank him for replying to my email. I just wanted to clear this up.

Thanks

~Tom~

Violet - I think they just love attention, yes. If you failed at your job 75% of the time (assuming it's not baseball lol) would you keep proclaiming yourself as an expert video analyst?

Guest VioletX

Who wants to speculate on who the really big person that Ricks people are trying to arrange a viewing for?

Oh please, oh please let it be Meldrum!!!

No one finds it interesting that he messaged him just days after the shooting, when professionals would have been gathering to examine the body?

Violet - I think they just love attention, yes. If you failed at your job 75% of the time (assuming it's not baseball lol) would you keep proclaiming yourself as an expert video analyst?

That does not make them liars...

Rick says he messaged him, Meldrum says he didn't. And why would he be talking about Musky in september, since that's what showed on the screen in his message when he flashed over it? It's not hard to screenshot and edit the dates. I still take Meldrum's word over Rick's every day of the week.

Who wants to speculate on who the really big person that Ricks people are trying to arrange a viewing for?

On Ricks way out - he throws out this little tid bit, after allegedly being told by his backers to shut up.....

This is most likely something said by Rick (yet again) to keep conversation and speculation running rampant. I have no doubt in my mind, he wants people to freak out over this, and beg him to return to tell them who it is and what happened - when the cries for him to return become great he will return with a big ole boo hoo sob story about why he had to leave, and why he cant tell us anything - or he will say just enough to keep people wondering then he will continue on with business as usual - as if he never left..... He is trying to gauge his support. This is typical of Dyer.

I say - let him keep this "awesome" info to himself.

Can someone tell me why a "bigfoot investigator" would need a green screen? I couldn't allow my poor ears to sit through every minute of his show. I did see him tug on it but did he give an explanation as to why has has it? ( he very well may have a good explanation, but considering his current situation, it does raise a red flag. )