Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Wow! I was speculating about this all day and come on here and see it actually might happen. Thanks for letting us know Derek and thanks for giving Dyer that advice. I hope it sticks with him because it is certainly a much better way to handle things.

Do you have any idea of a timetable?

Just remember that Rick's invited people in the past just to make excuses at the last minute. Gives the impression it's real then pulls the carpet.

• Upvote 1

Guest gershake

Derek,

It's really good to hear that you're going!!

I mean that. And without meaning any disrespect, can I just, in the name of all of us, ask of you to be very very rigorous in your appraisal?

Let it wow you. Take it in. If you have 20 minutes like Allen supposedly had, there's plenty of time for just staring at it in awe, be it because it's real or an incredible hoax.

But then pleeeease dissect it as rigorously as they allow you. Open its mouth. Turn around its hands so you can see its palms. Ask them about the method of embalming. Pull and pluck and tug on it and poke it, within the boundaries of what's okay that they give you. Do it for us, and do it for yourself.

Sorry if I'm sounding cheesy. I'm excited that you are going to see it, is all.

Best regards,

- Shake

Well..if you believe Musky..like I do...then Dyer will come through with this.

You know Derek will tell it like it is...this is going to be FANTASTIC!

That went on for ages too. Couldn't hear Musky (which was a blessing in disguise) but we could watch RD listening to Musky on the phone.

I hear FBFB will have a video breakdown of that video soon!

Gershake,

I will do everything in my power to get as much info and verification as humanly possible. I doubt they'll let me bring a scalpel, but I'll do the best I can.

I agree 100% with Gershake. I'm sure Derek realizes all of that, but nothing wrong with a little reminder, lol.

Derek, do you think you will report your findings fairly quickly or will you hold off? Musky and the FB/FB guys are having a rough time with all the questioning, but People doubted them to begin with. If you and Meldrum say it's real then I can't see too many people questioning that.

Skyla...

I don't think CGI was used on tent vid..there have been a GAZILLION views of this vid and no one has been able to provide an argument supporting CGI. The tent screen poses a real obstacle as well. Dyer always had his cell phone set for LOW pic data because he wanted to be able to promptly send his pics out (e mail). So you also have a low quality video to start with.

What if the video was played on a TV screen and filmed through the tent screen?