Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest Steve Byrne

@jackiLb

"Of course none of us know if this is all real or not..."

This explains alot of what happens with people. Immediately after a post by someone who actually knows, is a post by someone saying "none of us know". This actually IS a knowable thing that IS known by certain people. I get to "know" on this one. Boy, what a treat. The rehearsal video had hundreds of views... I assume from hundreds of different people. I think some people on here have seen it too, but are maybe just "enjoying the show". The story has become this ridiculous snowball that is so much bigger than itself that there is no stopping it now. Beliefs have inertia and changing beliefs provokes a period of confusion that we all seek to avoid. Being fundamentally wrong about a thing is almost as uncomfortable as not knowing. Robert Lindsay is (or wrote he was) "100% sure" the story is true. I only know that the tent video was a hoax. It's entirely possible that an actual squatch came in the next day and was shot by Dyer while being filmed by two guys with shoulder mounted cameras... It just doesn't fit in my world view or the story being told or known BF behavior.

A blog entry is not proof of anything and shouldn't be enough to sway a belief. But anybody who took the step of believing a 1.2 second video because it was supported by FB/FB was a bit gullible to begin with. I was a big FB/FB fan and I found Jack Barnes's book "You Are a Sasquatch" (and it's bibliography) extremely enlightening. This will show that they are human and do make mistakes sometimes. I think this is damaging to the industry, but I think we're past the point of reversing mainstream opinion with snips of blurry film and a few hairs. The damage will be internal... us against each other... Perhaps RD's ultimate revenge.

• Upvote 1

Violet

I can believe they have all sorts of people in their film. We know they have a film production. My point is that we don't know the details of what the film shows and we don't know that the film includes the shooting of a Bigfoot. Everything related to the shooting has come from RD. No one that was present, has confirmed the shooting. Chris Noel believes RD but does not state the reason.

Anyhow, my list just included the known facts. The fact that Musky had a relationship with RD, prior to being asked to view the body, totally invalidates his testimony.

The only way RD can validate his claim, is if he invites somebody to whom he has no known links and has some kind of credibility because of their profession or reputation.

Violet, I admire the way you and Jaqui have defended this story and there has always been a part of me that would be willing to believe, if there as some decent shred of evidence. However, as more time goes by and more details surface, this story sounds less and less plausible. There was not much to go by in the beginning, so for it to become less believable, is more that a little disconcerting.

More on Musky!

ALLEN

There are a few good men out there helping to further the cause

http://www.bigfoottrackerllc.com/

534000_335172693213239_289322518_n.jpg

Ronn posted this earlier and it did not elicit a lot of comments. I read it earlier today and is BY FAR the most incriminating thing I have seen, regarding RD's story. How much more do we need? He's admitting to planning a hoax and lists Musky as one of "his boys."

This blog sums up everything we have discussed. He a self admitted hoaxer and makes money from hoaxing! He says this very thing on his blog.

He even explains why he chose to move to Vegas.

So hang on a minute, suddenly a film that doesnt exist any more, a film of which only a couple of people actually saw has now become more credible than a film that has been watched and scrutinised by 1000's and is still out there? Eh? Thats crazy!

..you know I saw a film on Youtube yesterday of a cat flying an aeroplane but it was pulled as it was too controversal and so I cant prove it actually exists but a couple of my mates witnessed it and I think there was something written about it. But you are going to believe me right?

Guest VioletX

@Cisco,

The whole site is tongue in cheek IMO, Dyer like to have his little joke...

I think you raise some very good points and also you have done the ground work and that has helped you get more of a perspective than either Jacki or I.

Would you like me to ask Musky Allen anything for you,? Not sure it would help...lol.

Edited by VioletX

If we really take a look at the facts of this story, this is what we have. *FYI: This list is NOT meant to be humorous.

1. Minnow is making a documentary that includes RD - No we dont know for a fact that Minnow are using RD

2. We do NOT know the subject matter of the documentary - yes we do. It is about people who seek monsters

3. Minnow and RD were in San Antonio as part of this documentary

4. RD filmed "something" from his tent - Is that a fact?

5. RD is a know hoaxer

6. RD has stated, within the past 6 months, that he's been working on a huge hoax ?

7. RD went to Vegas to be close to Biscardi ?

8. Biscardi was in contact with Minnow

9. Musky Allan has had a relationship with RD for, at least, 6 months prior to the "shooting." - by a relationship do you mean sparring partners?

10. RD posted, on his blog, that he makes money from hoaxes. ?

These are facts and #6-10 came directly off his blog. The rest of the story has been nothing but words from RD. He can't prove any of it to be true and Musky Allen's involvement is more than suspect, considering his past relationship with RD.

RD is trying to pull off a hoax and the ONLY credibility to this story is Chris Noel. That's the only spark keeping this story alive. Minnow does not add any credibility because we don't know the subject of the documentary. For all we know, it could be about hoaxes and hoaxers or the "business" of being a monster hunter.

Yeah but come on Cisco, you for one have been very proactive in researching this story. You fully believe that the 911 calls were genuine and that the area does lend itself to bigfoot habitat. Why would you go into so much trouble of research if you didnt wonder if this story is true? Doesnt make sense?

Ronn posted this earlier and it did not elicit a lot of comments. I read it earlier today and is BY FAR the most incriminating thing I have seen, regarding RD's story. How much more do we need? He's admitting to planning a hoax and lists Musky as one of "his boys."

This blog sums up everything we have discussed. He a self admitted hoaxer and makes money from hoaxing! He says this very thing on his blog.

I admit I didn't look at the link, but I did now. Wow.

Guest gershake

I do not believe Dyer's story, but I am flabbergasted that anyone would take that blog for anything but satire.

@jackiLb

This explains alot of what happens with people. Immediately after a post by someone who actually knows, is a post by someone saying "none of us know". This actually IS a knowable thing that IS known by certain people. I get to "know" on this one. Boy, what a treat. The rehearsal video had hundreds of views... I assume from hundreds of different people. I think some people on here have seen it too, but are maybe just "enjoying the show". The story has become this ridiculous snowball that is so much bigger than itself that there is no stopping it now. Beliefs have inertia and changing beliefs provokes a period of confusion that we all seek to avoid. Being fundamentally wrong about a thing is almost as uncomfortable as not knowing. Robert Lindsay is (or wrote he was) "100% sure" the story is true. I only know that the tent video was a hoax. It's entirely possible that an actual squatch came in the next day and was shot by Dyer while being filmed by two guys with shoulder mounted cameras... It just doesn't fit in my world view or the story being told or known BF behavior.

A blog entry is not proof of anything and shouldn't be enough to sway a belief. But anybody who took the step of believing a 1.2 second video because it was supported by FB/FB was a bit gullible to begin with. I was a big FB/FB fan and I found Jack Barnes's book "You Are a Sasquatch" (and it's bibliography) extremely enlightening. This will show that they are human and do make mistakes sometimes. I think this is damaging to the industry, but I think we're past the point of reversing mainstream opinion with snips of blurry film and a few hairs. The damage will be internal... us against each other... Perhaps RD's ultimate revenge.

"Of course none of us know if this is all real or not..."btw...I wasnt referring to the known facts I had pointed out but the rest of the story, the bits we dont know. Sorry mate but unless you can show this film then I am totally disregarding this info you are telling us. I will not state it a fact that Rick Dyer shot a bigfoot as I dont know if he really did. However, with the facts we have researched here for the past months the evidence I think is quite positive to suggest that he did. I cannot take into account your film as there is not enough proof that it actually exists (unlike the camper video) btw..are you RacerX ?

@jackiLb

Hello Steve and thanks for the information. I'm afraid some people are going to believe regardless. That's fine, they have that right. It will take getting burnt by Dyer for them to see.

I wonder if Dyer shot their prop they had spent so much time making, and that's why they got into the reported fist fight. Hahahaha.

Steve Byrne, do you remember who the video was posted by? I don't know much about props, but that seems like a pretty sophisticated prop for it to have the hands, face, and head moving like that. I'm not saying they can't make one that does that, but it seems like it would be very costly.

Did you post that video to FB/FB's page or anywhere else?

I admit I didn't look at the link, but I did now. Wow.

I cant find it? But I think you are referring to a 'send up' blog he created a little while back? He has a joke bigfoothoaxer.com parody but that is just a joke..!

I will not state it a fact that Rick Dyer shot a bigfoot as I dont know if he really did. However, with the facts we have researched here for the past months the evidence I think is quite positive to suggest that he did.

There is no evidence to suggest that he shot a BF other than his word. Even if the tent video is real does not suggest he shot the BF. Just because he owns a gun and was at the location does not mean he shot the BF. He only SAYS he did. He's a lying liar who lies. Just because you choose to give him the benefit of the doubt does not mean there any evidence. Not a shred!

I cant find it? But I think you are referring to a 'send up' blog he created a little while back? He has a joke bigfoothoaxer.com parody but that is just a joke..!

I can believe that. Seems idiotic though. It's not something I would do if I were trying to rehabilitate my image.

Edited by Belmar

More on Musky!

ALLEN

There are a few good men out there helping to further the cause

http://www.bigfoottrackerllc.com/

534000_335172693213239_289322518_n.jpg

Oh for goodness sake - this is a joke blog!!! This is what footers do who are obsessed with one up man ship. This is the kind of joke that footers do who spend all their days sparring against eachother proving whose the best whose the worst. Its a spoof guys its a not very funny rather silly spoof! Why would someone announce that they are going to do a hoax eh? LOL

There is no evidence to suggest that he shot a BF other than his word. Even if the tent video is real does not suggest he shot the BF. Just because he owns a gun and was at the location does not mean he shot the BF. He only SAYS he did. He's a lying liar who lies. Just because you choose to give him the benefit of the doubt does not mean there any evidence. Not a shred!

I can believe that. Seems idiotic though. It's not something I would do if I were trying to rehabilitate my image.

Rehabilitate haha! Thats a good word Belmar. I think hes not so much 'rehabilitating' but rather loosing his mind....

Hey all,

Sorry it took so long to get over here...

Yes, I saw a video that showed the hoaxing of the tent video. It's a prop held by a guy, just out of picture. In the video I watched, they were adjusting prop and holder positions. I was bummed when I saw it and just thought "Oh well, another one bites the dust". That was months ago. Watching this thing unfold has been surreal... and enlightening. The video appeared to be from the same cell phone. I here to forth dub it the "Rehearsal Video".

Whenever I see something interesting, I like to google that thing plus the word "hoax" or "debunked" and do the same on youtube. I'm slow getting some information, so I think it may have been a week or two after the tent video hit youtube. It struck me at the time, because usually we never see the rehearsal video. In this case I think they did it to get a reaction and then yanked it back when they realized how priceless "no reaction" was. Now I'm just amazed that it isn't common knowledge. Everyone finds out soon enough.

I think it's pretty obviously part of the Minnow documentary to show Dyer perpetrating a hoax. What else would a crew be filming him do? It's what he does. They'll be able to demonstrate the filming of the tent video, release and reactions from bloggers, and then with fish on the line, they throw out "By the way, the squatch was killed by known hoaxer Rick Dyer." and get to document a lot of people still believing it. Poor RL, I tried to warn him, but I can't find that video now.

A few days ago I listened to an interview with Dyer where he was crying and saying his day was at hand, blah, blah, blah. Then later in the show he and his buddy vowed to continue the search... Seem odd?

Blimey just seen that your quote here is on RD's blog! Yikes! Actually I have to say that re-reading this post, you say that after viewing the film you thought 'oh well another one bites the dust'? So that means that until that point up until you saw the 'rehearsal video' you were hoping the camper video to be real even though you knew it was filmed by Rick Dyer? Strange? I am perplexed?

Guest VioletX

@Steve, when was this rehearsal video out, it sounds like you saw it after the tent video was out.

Was it posted by Shooting Sasquatch and for how long was it out? You are the only one out of 100 or more speaking out about this ...

hmmnnn....now that it is on Dyers blog, maybe more will confess to seeing this rehearsal video; )

Edited by VioletX

Yep, gonna see some of these posts in the documentary lol. Films gonna be about BigFooters I think, not BigFoot. The discussion of the subject becomes the subject and the veracity of the original subject, the actual creature, becomes secondary, or thirdadary. Still fun though.