Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I find this stuff kind of all-consuming and had to take a break. :) Will be popping in and out, though. I hate to miss anything, but there's sleeping and eating to do, unfortunately. Even work, sometimes! But you guys are always on my mind.............. Actually, when this is all over (or maybe way before), I hope to start spending some time posting (only recently got posting privileges) on That Thread That Shall Remain Nameless (where you posted some pics recently). That's the stuff I REALLY love. Can't wait to join y'all there.

Till then, I think I hear some laundry calling. :)

And Jacki, you have my heart, too. When you said that thing about the door-to-door salesman, I almost bust a gut. I have a few things bottled up inside me that are similar to what you said, but I don't trust myself. :) And how you and Violet can actually keep TRACK of all this information just blows me away.

And Sasfooty, I'm in awe. Your one- or two-line observation about another recent supposed hoax (don't want to derail this thread by naming it) -- like all your observations -- is still ringing in my ears. You rock.

Sorry to gush like this. I've just been carrying it all inside for what seems like soooooo long now (there were some technical difficulties that prevented me from being able to register here as a member for while). It's a relief, almost, to be able to say things like this.

tata for now.....

ta ta LeafTalker - speak soon :)

Guest VioletX

Lol! Very harmless! Go girls! On a more serious note I'm very much looking forward to the minnow film. The Orang Pendek trek in Sumatra is very much up my street!

Yes, without a doubt I think it would be a good film even with no body at the end of it as an...I dunno would that be a happy ending or an unhappy ending???

lol, you cannot touch a Sasfooty comment,lol!

( I am glad you use your powers for good only Sasfooty!!)

Leaflitter, thanks for your lighthearted observations, and I know what you mean about being consumed, I am going to share with you ,(and everyone), that my husband, this very day brought home a book called "Time management for Dummies".

For moi? :o

Yes, and I need to get back to whatever thread you are talking about...haha...

I love the little "twitch" in the eye of the smiley face! Too funny..... I need that book, too. Been up till 4 and 5 a.m. too many days in a row to count, now. (Shhhh, don't tell anybody.)

Later, you guys.....

Hi Rick! How's the weather in Las Vegas? ( I mine as well post directly to you since I'm pretty sure you are reading this thread )

FYI I'm not falling for your prank. Thank you and have a nice day.

No... I had no idea it was Dyer back then. It was just this short little video getting lots of interest and no one had ID'd the tent yet. Hoaxes don't interest me, unless they were somehow mechanically very clever, so when I saw the "RV" I felt the disappointment of lost time and having another mundane answer to my more worthy curiosity.

I'm getting quoted on RD?

how do I get there? this is priceless!

This is Dyer's response to your post:

"I would love to see a prop eat,chew,run,walk and get shot in the head and die! Guys come up with

a better lie than this!!! Love it Keep it coming!!!!!"

Lol........ I love the monkey mask sighting. That's in my top 5 favorites and the best thing about it was that RD was serious when he tried to pull it off. There was no joking or "hints." He went for it and got stopped in his tracks.

It's the money thing that makes me wonder. Yes, he gets some exposure here but it does not translate into mainstream exposure and that's where the money is. After all, who would want to market to a target audience like us? Is there a market sector called "Bigfoot Enthusiasts" that is comprised of white collar workers with an average income of $250,000 and that all drive BMW sedans? I mean, really, take a look at our group. We're from all over the country and the world; with a broad mix of ages, education and professions. There's no way that RD can claim he has a significant and influential following.

If he's making any money, it's by the same means that he's created this story.......

This is Dyer's response to your post:

"I would love to see a prop eat,chew,run,walk and get shot in the head and die! Guys come up with

a better lie than this!!! Love it Keep it coming!!!!!"

He love's it and we should keep it coming. I feel so so dirty.

The clock is ticking Rick. Trying to count on one hand the folks you've convinced. I've failed.

For those of you who say, yeah yeah 2008 hoax, so what? I wanted to share a video that explains that there was more than just the bigfoot body they fooled people with? Keep in mind, RD's main goal was to make money, not to find bigfoot. He stated many times after the hoax was revealed that he didn't believe in bigfoot. They were selling bf merchandise and offering to take people on BF expeditions for $499. ( I hope no one took them up on it )

To RD, the big foot community was and IS a piggy bank. He doesn't really believe in BF and he wants to take everyone along for the ride to get a good laugh and some money in his pocket.

Doesn't what they are saying in this video sound familiar? Oh yes, sounds exactly like what RD is saying now. How could I ever doubt the best bigfoot tracker in the world? lol

Guest WldHrtRnch

That photo is so obviously fake. He always says "we" on his videos, but we never seen anyone but him. His website and blog doesn't contain any pertinent info. No relevant articles, no real news, no history, nothing but backbiting and hating on those who've called him out, very short with horrible spelling and grammar. It seems puny when compared to others. Of course others backbite and hate on each other as well, but most often they contain some additional interesting content. Many appear to be legitimate researchers with a real interest, and belief in BF. I heard RD say on one of his videos that Patty is not real, was a hoax, and that he has the best BF video of all time, the Holy Grail. LOL. Hilarious.

Wow. skyla, thanks for posting that, had not seen it.

I'm waiting on "The big announcement and press conference". He will never, NEVER have a press conference.

He promised.

Edited by lhlyda

Wow. skyla, thanks for posting that, had not seen it.

You're very welcome. Speaking of RD's tent video, the quality is just horrible. Am I the only one who thinks that only adds to the advantage of making a puppet BF look real. Forget the puppet....It could also be a human in makeup and fur from the shoulder up. We don't see a body, so we don't need a suit for this scenario.

Am I the only one who thinks that only adds to the advantage of making a puppet BF look real. Forget the puppet....It could also be a human in makeup and fur from the shoulder up. We don't see a body, so we don't need a suit for this scenario.

I'm with you! I posted many pages ago that the point is overemphasized that it can't be CGI because of the tent screen. But, the tent screen add to the fuzziness and limited view of the "creature?"