Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest WldHrtRnch

I think if any press or media got a hold of this, RD would be singing a very different tune.

And I agree with you skyla and Snake, I was not overly impressed with the tent video. I just can't see all the "confirm" points that many have raved about, fur moving, seeing it eating, the eyes are just dark holes. It's more clear than a blobsquatch, but I am not convinced it is the real deal.

Edited by WldHrtRnch

Guest WldHrtRnch

ha ha, the horrordome.com got some free advertising, lol.

AS SEEN ON CNN, FOX NEWS, ABC, CBS, INSIDE EDITION AND EVERY OTHER NEWS AND TV STATION IN THE COUNTRY. WE FOOLED THE WORLD WITH OUR BIGFOOT / SASQUATCH COSTUME . See the Video Below.

I seem to think about all the opossum guts they gathered to put inside, ewww!!

I've been looking around and it seems all the other blogs (even the ones under attack) are mums on RD. I think they know what fuels all this...... Attention!

They are starving RD.

I wish I had. At the time, I watched it, dismissed the whole thing and pretty well cleared it from my mind. I assumed everyone would see it and the whole thing (still small) would blow over. The analogies for me, to having a sighting and being a witness are undeniable. No proof... just a story. People may doubt the story, but I hope that some of the other viewers will confirm it. No one on RL has, but things bf are not exactly front burner there any more. Odd's may be better here, but someone else surely would have blogged it here. Worst case, we wait for the film, Which Rick Dyer and Robert Lindsay have now diabolically obligated me to buy a copy of...

The prop itself looked like it had kind of a vertical "post" type handle and a looser cape portion below the head. They're available in the film industry with controls for a few movements built into the handles. It may have been rented or be from an older film and not cost much... all guesses. Did RD know any film people?

Steve just for sh%ts and giggles google retrieving you tube videos from cache...mabey it cached the video on your hard drive....it's worth a try if you saw it you just might still have it.

I was rewatching FB FB analysis of the video. I just don't get how they can see all those features, as you mentioned Wld<3Rnch.

Muscles...chewing....and yes the eyes are dark. For all we know, it could be the same bf from in the freezer! lol

http://www.thehorror...en-costume.aspx

people see what they want to see...i've looked at that video a hundred times i dont see anything but a costume.

I found something intersting regarding the Dyer TENT VIDEO. I found a comment on this video that said the face looked VERY similar to another video that talked about *BF EATING OUR KIDS*.

His comment:

Go to 11:39 of this video and see a large person in what appears to be a well done costume with a very, VERY similar face. You be the judge. Not saying it's the same,..just worth considering. I know that FB/FB likes to do very a very detailed "analysis" of credible films...sometimes almost to extreme given the quality of some of the stuff they comment on, but just check out this vid. If I saw this person in the woods, diffused light...I'd think twice too. Judge for yourself.

Here is that VIDEO>>>

Look at around 11:38 and you will see a remarkable resemblence to DYERS TENT BF.

TENT VIDEO for reference>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1skml1nz_to&feature=player_detailpage

OK...now freeze 11.42 on first vid and 10sec on second and compare.

Edited by ronn1

I think it was a lady who did it. I'm still working on it. I think MarkGlas may know for sure. Has ties to the BBC

Edited by lhlyda

For those of you who say, yeah yeah 2008 hoax, so what? I wanted to share a video that explains that there was more than just the bigfoot body they fooled people with? Keep in mind, RD's main goal was to make money, not to find bigfoot. He stated many times after the hoax was revealed that he didn't believe in bigfoot. They were selling bf merchandise and offering to take people on BF expeditions for $499. ( I hope no one took them up on it )

To RD, the big foot community was and IS a piggy bank. He doesn't really believe in BF and he wants to take everyone along for the ride to get a good laugh and some money in his pocket.

Doesn't what they are saying in this video sound familiar? Oh yes, sounds exactly like what RD is saying now. How could I ever doubt the best bigfoot tracker in the world? lol

Yes thats horrible Skyla. A good bit of evidence against RD's claims being a hoax. I agree!

I found something intersting regarding the Dyer TENT VIDEO. I found a comment on this video that said the face looked VERY similar to another video that talked about *BF EATING OUR KIDS*.

His comment:

Go to 11:39 of this video and see a large person in what appears to be a well done costume with a very, VERY similar face. You be the judge. Not saying it's the same,..just worth considering. I know that FB/FB likes to do very a very detailed "analysis" of credible films...sometimes almost to extreme given the quality of some of the stuff they comment on, but just check out this vid. If I saw this person in the woods, diffused light...I'd think twice too. Judge for yourself.

Here is that VIDEO>>>

Look at around 11:38 and you will see a remarkable resemblence to DYERS TENT BF.

OK...now freeze 11.42 on first vid and 10sec on second and compare.

Yes they are quite similar but the creature in the first vid is a fleeting glance and needs to be put under more scrutiny to compare really ie. several seconds of footage with it eating and turning to show whether the muscles can move etc?

Guest VioletX

Ronn1, I do think there is a similarity; good find, but I do think that the shape of the cranium and nose are different, I do think it is more of a superficial resemblance.

Also that is a guy with costume and make-up and according to Steve our BF is a hand-puppet ; }

The ticket was all ready posted on RD's blog but here it is along with a message from Musky Allen ; )

• I have my flight to Vegas. I'll be leaving next week to view the Sasquatch body Rick Dyer claims he killed. I believe we have covered all our bases between everyone involved and secured the necessary permission to make this happen. Here is my flight itinerary. Because of the Non Disclosure i felt it necessary to block out the exact dates.
    250627_494337960630044_1267799268_n.jpg?oh=be4564362aaaebbc59c6c062fe68e583&oe=510F4C4C&__gda__=1359948386_8f6aaa9d82ca0c7dc9cda002752ad555

Edited by VioletX

I think it was a lady who did it. I'm still working on it. I think MarkGlas may know for sure. Has ties to the BBC

Got a name or a company she works for, I have friends that do concept work in hollywood that might be able to follow up on that.

Yes I think you cant really compare that shot though as its not eating and turning and its all so short and fleeting too.

Well I know I have banged on about this before and no one listens to me and probably MarkGlasgow will say its another of JackiLB's less than compelling arguments (!) but you really can witness a totally different person in Rick Dyer when you compare that horrible video with RD and his hoaxing buddy. He is cold, emotionless and his script seems rehearsed (he also appears to be the less dominant of the duo):

However when you see his videos which he taped of himself in the San Antonio expedition (see one example attached) you see a totally different person. He is fairly intense, focused and his words seem unscripted and natural. He comes across as genuine and a totally different person to the one in the 2008 videos. I am sure you will agree?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdNNeQqaf0w