Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Well I kind of knew that publishing what RD had said wouldnt go down well, but I felt it was interesting to have some statement direct from him?

I'm glad you posted that email. First, it's from the source.

Second, it makes sense: "I'm just asking hold judgment.....Be prepared tick-tock...."

There is nothing to do but wait.

Or not. :)

If people have better things to do in the interim, I don't think anyone on this forum can jump out of the computer and stop those people from doing those things.

Edited by LeafTalker

Anyone ever hear the old adage; "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me?" Well, I am from the old school I suppose but if anyone lies or does something dishonest, I can never trust them totally again. Even if they change their ways so to speak, I always have that in the back of my mind. So with that being said, Rick Dyer is a proven liar and hoaxer. He made money from the first big hoax and I would not trust anything he says period. To me respect must be earned and I would not trust him. It would have to see it and it would have to be proved.

This is just a pet peave to me period. I know people in this BF thing that are totally honest and I know personally. People I have learned to admire and go out of their way to be totally honest and they get called liars, That to me is just as bad as well. Rick Dyer, has earned his stripes as being a hoaxer and a liar. From my vantage point, in a sense what Rick did was cast doubt on all of us that have had experiences with the forest people. Hoaxers get press, they turn many people's opinion and they see it as fact that BF was proven to be a hoax. That to me is bad for us that don't like to be called liars.

KB

^^^ JackiLB, I am an IT geek. There is no magic wand that we can wave that can bring back a video that was once hosted on youtube. Once YT pulls it, it's gone from there. The only way someone would have it in their hands is if they ran software to capture the original stream from YT. That can be done, but it would have had to be done WHILE it was still being hosted on YT. It cannot be done after the fact. That doesn't mean that no one did this, but you need to find someone that cared enough to do so. A casual viewer most likely did not. And it also doesn't mean that someone didn't do this AND then uploaded it to some foreign streaming site as already mentioned. But finding it on one of those while dealing with language barriers would be quite a daunting task.

Thanks KB!

Seems to me, all of a sudden, RD has initiated a defense of his BF "body" now that the big "moment" of disclosure is upon us! This week, Musky will see the "body". Reminds me of the movie "Wizard of Oz", " the great and powerful Oz has all intentions of fulfilling your wishes!"

Like I said earlier, if RD has a BF body" he does not need to be "selling" the idea it exists! If it exists, then" all in good time, my pretty!"

If RD has a body, then why the drama? Why the dog and pony show. It is sales People!

To quote a great BF researcher from 2008, the clock is ticking tick, tick, tick! Who was it?

Guest VioletX

Jacki I plussed you for your investigative efforts, too bad you did not get the other receptionist. Maybe some other people could try calling, maybe that was the guy covering her desk at lunch,lol!

I do think Rick comes across as genuine and I do think that if after Musky goes to view the body, then if the FB/FB dudes go out too are we still going to say that this is a hoax???

We will be waiting, yes,even the skeptics, you know you are...

Edited by VioletX

Where is the news media in this? Five months and not much. A friend of mine at Fox News "horse laughed" me when I asked her about this one! Lol, she told me that it had been the running joke in the field when asked where the other news reporters had been. "Oh I have been getting exclusive footage of the BF shot in San Antonio!"

I don't think we will see much of this on the news!

Guest VioletX

^ Rick said on BTR that he had gotten calls from CNN and another network, not sure, was on the last show I believe...someone could try to confirm that I guess...not me,lol.

@ Steve- Too bad you cannot find the video, thanks for giving it a go anyway...

Edited by VioletX

lhlyda, the news media got burned bigtime by RD last time with the GA hoax. They were ridiculed and maligned so bad the last time, they won't touch this one.

KB

Guest VioletX

Very cute video Steve.

Has anyone solicited an opinion from some kind of a special effects expert about this video...or I could try to if anyone has a suggestion about who? Skyla was talking about some reality show, cannot remember the name?? Maybe the special effects people from Avatar??

Did Rick Dyer ever apologise for the 2008 hoax? I know he confessed to it but did he ever actually apologise? If he hasnt then it would take great courage and I would find it completely dishonorable for anyone not to give him a second chance if he apologised?

Thanks. I did find this...

[media]

Sorry but am I missing the point here?