Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Maybe the "tent video" is just B roll.... you know, like the furry sasquatch walking thru the woods on Finding Bigboot that they use during the narrative.... Maybe the tent video is part of a reenactment scene for background while Rick is telling his story. And maybe while they where filming it, Rick grabbed his cell and took some video, hoping to cash in on it in the meanwhile. They do these reenactments in every documentary...reality show of this type.

Maybe the "tent video" is just B roll.... you know, like the furry sasquatch walking thru the woods on Finding Bigboot that they use during the narrative.... Maybe the tent video is part of a reenactment scene for background while Rick is telling his story. And maybe while they where filming it, Rick grabbed his cell and took some video, hoping to cash in on it in the meanwhile. They do these reenactments in every documentary...reality show of this type.

Rick Dyer claims he had his one and only BF sighting in San Antonio in 2009......

Rick Dyer claims he had his one and only BF sighting in San Antonio in 2009......

and... I thought he just shot one a few months ago.

Why would the body be frozen in a block of ice,lol! Do people even do that?

Well..I also stated that even if it wasn't frozen solid...Dyer could still have a fake body (or cobbled taxadermy job) that Musky could view, but not tamper with.

In his show Dyer says he specifically wants Musky to cut a sample from the BF body as proof this really happened? That means Musky would be able to order a DNA test of the tissue if he wanted to.

If this is a giant hoax it will soon come out because Dyer said the footage of the killing would be broadcast live worldwide by the BBC in March. I don’t think the BBC would participate in a hoax. Maybe someone who has ties with the BBC can find something out?

Dyer would not allow him to tamper with the body..he certainly wouldn't allow him to take ANYTHING with him.

btw...I have been so rude and dismissive of SteveByrnes 'film' he has seen, I even posted a clip of Rod Hull and Emu as a comparison LOL However, considering I have basically accused him of either being completely mistaken or lying, I would have thought that he would have reproached me somewhat. Wouldnt you? I would be livid ! :tease:

I for one, tend to take him at his word...he has provided a rather good explaination. I have tried to search for cached links, but to no avail. Keep in mind, when he first saw this, he thought nothing of it..little did he know how important it would be in this saga.

Can't believe this thread has 61 pages..

It's going to turn into a frenzy this week..climaxing with the Musky visit.

Edited by ronn1

I have been thinking! Yeah, that explains the bead of sweat on my forehead! Lol

Let's assume Minnow went in the woods with RD with no hopes of seeing a BF, let alone killing one? I think that is a fair assumption.

Ok, now all of a sudden a BF comes in and RD kills it and now Minnow has it on film. Now that was not in the script, ruined my whole movie!!!!!!

But, now I have the one of the most significant pieces of film in history. So, I make a brilliant decision to sit on it for 6 months! No way!

It would have been out within a week! Come on!!!

Maybe "Musky" is just a made up character... and is really Dyer himself.

Didn't "Musky" say he had been in this for 29 years?

That picture of him looks like he is about 30.

What...did he start when he learned to walk?

If you're considering what went down the day he *shot* it....there were accounts that it was PANDEMONIUM! The Minnow crew freaked out and there insued a heated argument about the shooting. I think this was posted on the Linsay blog, as I recall. Minnow was concerned that the laws may have been broken as a result....that's why I think they called in the authorities. Of course this makes no sense, since we would see reports and leaks all over the place.

I'm sure that's an OLD pic..perhaps 20 years old (circa 1990?).

Edited by ronn1

but I've learned a lot about the film from her and I also know that she didn't experience a 'life changing' event in San Antonio in September.

Bears repeating!

If you're considering what went down the day he *shot* it....there were accounts that it was PANDEMONIUM! The Minnow crew freaked out and there insued a heated argument about the shooting. I think this was posted on the Linsay blog, as I recall. Minnow was concerned that the laws may have been broken as a result....that's why I think they called in the authorities. Of course this makes no sense, since we would see reports and leaks all over the place.

According to who?

Guest VioletX

Violet - My 'source' is being coy for a reason. I alluded to her professionalism previously but I've learned a lot about the film from her and I also know that she didn't experience a 'life changing' event in San Antonio in September.

Thanks Mark,

Verrrry innnnnteeresting.

and... I thought he just shot one a few months ago.

The reason why Dyer took Minnow to San Antonio was because of his sighting there back in 2009. The 'recreation' of this event by Minnow is the most likely explanation for the events on 6th Sept 2012.

Guest VioletX

Musky has a very different writing style and was on Ricks radio show...unless...he is Rick's multiple personality ; D

I can believe he fired his gun and there was pandemonium and the crew freaked out and authorities were called, but I would bet it was not because he shot a BF. I bet he was ... triggerhappy, shall we say ... and a heated argument ensued. Didn't someone (Mark?) say RD was ... um ... relieved of his position in the film at that point?

The reason why Dyer took Minnow to San Antonio was because of his sighting there back in 2009. The 'recreation' of this event by Minnow is the most likely explanation for the events on 6th Sept 2012.

Good point. Also, consider this>>>>

Dyer claims he shot the BF AFTER filming the video and it returned A SECOND TIME. He then abruptly fled the tent in his underwear and summairly shot it where it stood! Suddenly exiting the tent would have created quite a stir...alerting the BF. Given BFs are reportedly VERY ALERT and loath to being exposed, this makes ZERO sense.

Edited by ronn1