Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I can believe he fired his gun and there was pandemonium and the crew freaked out and authorities were called, but I would bet it was not because he shot a BF. I bet he was ... triggerhappy, shall we say ... and a heated argument ensued. Didn't someone (Mark?) say RD was ... um ... relieved of his position in the film at that point?

Dyer approached the shoot with the intent that he would bag himself a bigfoot. Everyone was aware of this and given you a situation with an untrustworthy, unstable person with a loaded rifle you can understand things may get tense and perhaps unsustainable after a short period of time.

The Camper vid was filmed during the day. The 'story' goes that Dyer then jumped out his tent with his gun but 'froze' and the BF escaped. Despite being caught out and almost killed the previous day Dyer wants us to believe that the big guy was stupid enough to return the next night at 02:30 and our hero of the tale blasted the bigfoot in the back of the head in the pitch dark.

Top work Cisco. Good to see where Minnow Films and Dyer set up and filmed for ten days. Sorry less than that. Dyer got canned. Why he got pushed I do not know. Either it was for shooting a Bigfoot and making everyone involved with the film rich and famous or perhaps that spending 10 days in the woods behind Home Depot would be too much for anyone to bear.

This is the post to which I'm referring. It's conceivable to me that RD was being irresponsible with his firearm, an argument ensued, authorities were called, and then he got canned.

Musky has a very different writing style and was on Ricks radio show...unless...he is Rick's multiple personality ; D

I think Musky is a real person. If I remember correctly I have seen his posting on

Facebook other than Rick Dyer related things, but who knows anything is possible. I am wondering though if there is a psychologist or physiatrist member of the forum who had opinions of his mental stability though.

This is the post to which I'm referring. It's conceivable to me that RD was being irresponsible with his firearm, an argument ensued, authorities were called, and then he got canned.

The anomoly is that the BF was supposedly bagged on the 6th Sept. I was advised that Dyer was given his marching orders on the 9th. What would have happened in between those dates. Did Minnow hold out for a second body? ;)

Guest Steve Byrne

Maybe he is a very mellow dude. ; 0 )

@ Steve, I have two more questions if you do not mind.

1. Was the video you saw in black and white?

2. In one of your comments you say that Dyer filmed it from from a perspective that would hide the fact that it was a prop bust, and yet you managed to see someone activating the bust ?

3. Could you have been mistaken and merely seen a member of the crew in the footage near the BF?( that was later edited for anonymity)

@ Everyone who replied re Minnow and Mathews from Jacki's video post:

Did everyone watch her clip?

First to JackiLB. I'm not offended. Whatever got you to your opinion, got you there and I don't blame you for it. It's not your fault. I do know what I saw, and apparently it conflicts with what got you to your opinion. It doesn't particularly surprise me, I don't take it personally and I don't care. I'm new here... Maybe you're RD's gf or something? I'm way more bummed with RL for ignoring reason on top of what I saw... but I assume he has his reasons too.

I don't remember if it was b/w or color (do we record memory in color?), It was definitely a less enhanced version than what we get now. What impressed me first was that it was the tent video, but now with a guy standing right next to the creature/figure, it's a wierd moment and then the camera moves to get the proper framing back and you can see what was going on. The guy holding the "thing" and the guy in the tent seemed to be communicating, but I didn't hear the dialog. The holder was engaged to the thing with his right arm or hand. It takes a sec to figure it out, but he moves it enough to tell. The framing in the tent vid is critical or you see too much. When watching, you're just begging for him to put it up to the window to see more... but it never happens. Whether it was edited from that (I don't think) or restarted I'd really be guessing.

No mistake though. The intent of what I saw had to be to demonstrate that the tent video was hoaxed.

Dyer's BF corpse in now almost 5 months old and degrading with every passing day....

Yes, 5 months old.......and still not ONE leak. Seems a bit odd doesn't it? The only person flapping their gums is MR RD.

First to JackiLB. I'm not offended. Whatever got you to your opinion, got you there and I don't blame you for it. It's not your fault. I do know what I saw, and apparently it conflicts with what got you to your opinion. It doesn't particularly surprise me, I don't take it personally and I don't care. I'm new here... Maybe you're RD's gf or something? I'm way more bummed with RL for ignoring reason on top of what I saw... but I assume he has his reasons too.

I don't remember if it was b/w or color (do we record memory in color?), It was definitely a less enhanced version than what we get now. What impressed me first was that it was the tent video, but now with a guy standing right next to the creature/figure, it's a wierd moment and then the camera moves to get the proper framing back and you can see what was going on. The guy holding the "thing" and the guy in the tent seemed to be communicating, but I didn't hear the dialog. The holder was engaged to the thing with his right arm or hand. It takes a sec to figure it out, but he moves it enough to tell. The framing in the tent vid is critical or you see too much. When watching, you're just begging for him to put it up to the window to see more... but it never happens. Whether it was edited from that (I don't think) or restarted I'd really be guessing.

No mistake though. The intent of what I saw had to be to demonstrate that the tent video was hoaxed.

Thank you for sharing this information. It sounds very plausible. Edited by simplyskyla

I believe you...you don't sound like someone with an agenda. May I ask...what is your native language? I sense it's not english. Anyway, I want to thank you for providing us with this info...it's potentially block buster!

Thanks

Edited by ronn1

Man, Steve, too bad you didn't save that video when you saw it. You could be $100,000 richer now!

Not so sure he could cash in on it. Understand..he thought NOTHING of it when first seen..nor could he portend it's significance. I think what he says rings true. Dyer thought it was potentially damaging and tried to pre-empt it by posting it up on his block with an attempt to debunk it.

Edited by ronn1