Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Yes you need to search your harddrive and do some research to find that film as then you could cash in that $100,000! Surely its worth getting I.T advice to find it for that amount of money? Infact all the people who saw it could do the same? Hey it will be a race for the case quick! http://bigfooteviden...t-video-is.html

I found this link: http://howtodoit.eu/watch-videos-removed-from-youtube/

Edited by JackiLB

The reason why Dyer took Minnow to San Antonio was because of his sighting there back in 2009. The 'recreation' of this event by Minnow is the most likely explanation for the events on 6th Sept 2012.

Gotcha. I think that is the most likely explanation. I don't think Rick is capable of a hoax of the quality we are seeing. He took Minnow there to do the recreation of his "story"... I won't be surprised if that's what we will see.

No..I think he went there with Minnow to do a re-creation of the HOMELESS people living in a TENT who reported seeing a BF several years ago. After that went dowwn..he had a brainstorm and says to himself...WOW..this is TAILOR MADE for a nice hoax! I've got the tent video, courtesy of Minnow....now I can *shoot it* and bag it. BINGO!

Edited by ronn1

It will be interesting to see how this hoax plays out....

(And yes I will join the table with other Crow Diners if it turns out not to be a hoax)

This is a hoax...NO BRAINER. Keep in mind...it's set for Musky to confirm. I don't see any other outcome at this point. Whether Musky's in on it or Dyer shows him a fake body (Musky will NOT be able to *sample* the body)...he will be on track to confirm.

Guest VioletX

Yes you need to search your harddrive and do some research to find that film as then you could cash in that $100,000! Surely its worth getting I.T advice to find it for that amount of money? Infact all the people who saw it could do the same? Hey it will be a race for the case quick! http://bigfooteviden...t-video-is.html

I found this link: http://howtodoit.eu/...d-from-youtube/

I completely forgot about the reward. So, technically, if it were a hoax, Musky could claim the money right?

The anomoly is that the BF was supposedly bagged on the 6th Sept. I was advised that Dyer was given his marching orders on the 9th. What would have happened in between those dates. Did Minnow hold out for a second body? ;)

The anomoly is that the BF was supposedly bagged on the 6th Sept. I was advised that Dyer was given his marching orders on the 9th. What would have happened in between those dates. Did Minnow hold out for a second body? ;)

I think that would be about money $$$, ownership of the body, rights to film profits...

yea its rather ridiculous...RD thrives only because gullible people want to believe! HE DOESN'T HAVE A BODY!!! HE a Liar and a hoaxer ...his own words people. STOP the madness!!

Thank you Adam, I am now blinded by the enlightenment you have brought to the thread :sungum:

I completely forgot about the reward. So, technically, if it were a hoax, Musky could claim the money right?

No, he said $100,000 to prove tent video is a hoax.

Guest VioletX

ahhh...thanks Belmar.

@Steve,

thanks for filling in the details. Seems so strange if this was out concurrently with the regular tent video...

ahhh...thanks Belmar.

@Steve,

thanks for filling in the details. Seems so strange if this was out concurrently with the regular tent video...

It appears someome in the film crew may have put it out, albeit very briefly and they immediately realized what they had done and pulled it right away. Apparently the indivudual who posted here..and on Lindsay's blog...was one of the very few to have seen it.

Edited by ronn1

Guest VioletX

It appears someome in the film crew may have put it out, albeit very briefly and they immediately realized what they had done and pulled it right away. Apparently the indivudual who posted here..and on Lindsay's blog...was one of the very few to have seen it.

Maybe he can find it in his computer history for September...

Guest OntarioSquatch

No, he said $100,000 to prove tent video is a hoax.

Interesting. Just a couple months ago he admitted it was a hoax. Now he's offering money to anyone who can prove it's a hoax. Does anyone actually buy into this? :blink: