Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

No actually folks...Iam David Beckham!!!

Wow did I just go to the twilight zone?! Maybe I'm Tara? I am British after all...

Yes you are 'Cowabunga Tara' LOL

Guest VioletX

this made me LOL!

Ok who is this Tara person...and waht if anything does she have to do with whether or not RD has a BF body?

Apparently Ihylda knows....and the rest of us must suffer.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Ok who is this Tara person...and waht if anything does she have to do with whether or not RD has a BF body?

Tara Nolan was Associate Producer for Of Monsters and Men in 2011, according to her LinkedIn profile. I put in a search for Minnow Films for BBC Storyville and came across her LinkedIn profile as well as RD's blog. Weird. Then I saw the comment on his blog, that "Tara Nolan can not wait to see the body Rick!

I'm certainly not accusing anyone here of being Tara Nolan. But obviously someone interested in this story posted her name on RD's blog as if they know her personally. And I do not think she'd have anything to do with whether or not RD has a BF body. Just searching out any connections in this wild story, while we wait for the next development.

Nobody said nothing! Think about it!

Well ok, if we are going to open up about our theories, I have secretly wondered for ages Ihlyda if you are related to Jeff Meldrum. Like his brother or something. There's a great similarity AND you come from America AND you are interested in Bigfoot? hmmmm....

:takeexample:

Guest VioletX

@ WldHrt Rnch-is that in any way related to the cfz logo?

Do you have the Cliff Notes?

Edited by VioletX

I have Scottish and Irish Blood in my hybrid veins though, along with a smattering of English Polish, unknown hominid and German.

Blimey Mate! You are a real patchwork quilt of genetics!

Well ok, if we are going to open up about our theories, I have secretly wondered for ages Ihlyda if you are related to Jeff Meldrum. Like his brother or something. There's a great similarity AND you come from America AND you are interested in Bigfoot? hmmmm....

:takeexample:

I'll let that one stand alone.

Guest VioletX

I have Scottish and Irish Blood in my hybrid veins though, along with a smattering of English Polish, unknown hominid and German.

You are not exempt either People Booger, remember.... there are spies everywhere!!! shhhhhhhh!

Guest WldHrtRnch

@Violet,, no, I don't have any cliff notes, lol that actually sent me into the Twilight Zone a bit further, lol. But I do understand the connection. The CFZ has mention of being in the Minnow Film documentary on several blogs out there in cyberland. Some mention of people actually sending in their filming to be submitted for addition to the documentary. Don't know if that panned out, there is just very little mention on a blog here and there, some paranormal blogs mainly.

Edited by WldHrtRnch