The Kill Club

norseman

Pro kill

1 [pro kil]

verb (used with object)

1. to provide science with a type specimen

2. to take a stand in the bigfoot community as a person willing to end the mystery once and for all

3. to willingly kill one animal in order to save a species

4. to give the armchair skeptics really something to talk about

5. to create an environment among believers that is conducive to truly solving the mystery

*********Warning!!!! I do not want this thread to become a debate between pro kill advocates and nay sayers! If your anti kill than just keep that sentiment to yourself. Thank you.************

What I would like to see in this thread is kind of a "meet and greet" of people in the BFF that are pro kill, and also as a place to discuss local meetings, strategies, plan trips, gear reviews, share maps, sightings, logistics, etc.

I'll briefly introduce myself:

My name is Wade, and I've lived in NE Washington most of my life. I have a ranch above the Columbia river and have horses and mules. I've packed extensively into wilderness areas in Wa, Id and Mt. I'm a avid big game hunter and was at one point in my life a houndsman. When I was younger I had a experience with my father in which we observed a bipedal track way in deep snow in a remote area. I have a wife and four children, with three at home and the oldest going to school at the UofA in Fairbanks studying wildlife biology. I'm very deeply committed to the stance of pro kill, I feel that it is the best chance we have to provide science with a type specimen and ending the mystery once and for all.

The good news is you will never kill a BF.  You lack the ability to do so and the better news is you will never even understand why that is.

BFF Patron

the blacks on my ranch hang out by my springs in deep cover on north slope.

You think they actually get in the water?   Just getting wet a few times during the hot part of the day would keep them a lot cooler.   There seem to be a lot of BF sightings around high mountain lakes in the summer.     Maybe that is what is going on there.     The Hopsquatch Town hall last sunday a witness camping along the shore of a lake with a boat described what he thought was a human going boat to boat looking into the boats late at night.   He stood and quietly watched this and when the subject got within about 15 feet they locked eyes.    It was a smaller BF, probably teen, that apparently scored sometimes finding food or whatever left in boats.     It went into a crouch, tried to look like a stump, then decided to run.    He described the run in a very interesting way,    It went down on all 4s, would scoop its front hands into the sand along the beach with every stroke, and fling the sand backwards.     That helped it propel itself, and the sand would prevent someone from following it without getting a face full of sand.   The guy chased it but he said it was twice as fast as he could run.    That description was different enough that it really sounded authentic to me.   

• Upvote 1

absolutely and many indian legends of Sasquatch being excellent swimmers.

Water is key in summer, winter I'm stumped........but i think they hunker down and tracks you do see are leading from one valley to the next.

Norseman, that is exactly what the trackway I found years ago indicated; they started at snowline on a logging road that led across a pass from one creek valley to an adjacent river valley. In the summer, I stood at the crest of that same pass, and watched a young bear splashing in a pool in a small meadow several hundred yards below me. I could see a sasquatch being attracted to the same thing.

• Upvote 1

I remember that story of yours as well, bud. Thanks for sharing it.

In winter what do you think they do with most of their time?

The good news is you will never kill a BF.  You lack the ability to do so and the better news is you will never even understand why that is.

Your power of knowledge is astounding .... And laughable

Yes BC north and east facing slopes deep cover.

• Upvote 1

I ride around in the mountains on my horse with a rifle in my scabbard.

Bob and Roger rode around in the mountains with rifles in their scabbards........you may have heard of them? Bob Gimlin had Patty dead to rights but let her go because his aim was only to defend Roger filming her if she turned back to attack.

So what are you suggesting here that makes my modus operendi impotent?

Your power of knowledge is astounding .... And laughable

Yes BC north and east facing slopes deep cover.

It is not hard at all to have more knowledge than the pro kill BF crowd.  That part is too easy.

I ride around in the mountains on my horse with a rifle in my scabbard.

Bob and Roger rode around in the mountains with rifles in their scabbards........you may have heard of them? Bob Gimlin had Patty dead to rights but let her go because his aim was only to defend Roger filming her if she turned back to attack.

So what are you suggesting here that makes my modus operendi impotent?

Carrying a rifle is not the issue.  Patterson & Gimlin did not set out to kill a BF. Your intent is to kill a BF which is why you clearly labeled the threat The Kill club.

Edited by WV FOOTER
Edit text

I remember that story of yours as well, bud. Thanks for sharing it.

In winter what do you think they do with most of their time?

I think they spend the worst of the winter at the foot of the south facing mountains, particularly on the north side of the Fraser River, where they can access the edges of the agricultural areas there. The snow is always much less there (virtually none this year), and there are crops that have portions left in the fields over the winter to be plowed in as fertilizer in the spring, such as the lower leaves and roots of cabbage, and the bulbs of perennial flowers are left to regrow in the spring. There are also winter spawning runs of several species of fish, notably Cutthroat trout. A very large percentage of the sightings in this region come from the farms and reservations along the north side of the Fraser.

i definitely think there range shrinks and they either hole up next to replenishing food store like your fraser river or if not they squirell it away during the summer and hole up during winter

SSR Team

I think they spend the worst of the winter at the foot of the south facing mountains, particularly on the north side of the Fraser River, where they can access the edges of the agricultural areas there. The snow is always much less there (virtually none this year), and there are crops that have portions left in the fields over the winter to be plowed in as fertilizer in the spring, such as the lower leaves and roots of cabbage, and the bulbs of perennial flowers are left to regrow in the spring. There are also winter spawning runs of several species of fish, notably Cutthroat trout. A very large percentage of the sightings in this region come from the farms and reservations along the north side of the Fraser.

BC what would those mountains be called please ?

I'd love to have a scout around on Google Earth but honestly wouldn't know where to start.

Even pointing me in the rough direction would be much appreciated.

SSR Team

Before the river starts running North right Norse ?

Bobby

really all you need to do is look at the Upper Fraser Valley

If you basically look at Mission BC (north of the Fraser River) and Abbotsford BC (south of the Fraser River)

And then go east until either Hope or Yale BC, you have covered the area that a lot of the classic BC sasquatch stories are located

• gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic