Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Guest roblester

Rob Lester your posts over there were blunt and rude actually. Your thinking you did no wrong but are off. You were given advice and warnings. The big problem seems that you don't listen well and if your an adult it didn't show. Info will be shared as it becomes available. Patience young skeptic which do have resident skeptical members in the MABRC that ARE the right kind of people . Get in the woods Rob quit waiting on others.

Gearman,

As a mod has stated, and I shall go by this :

The good news, roblester, is we allow all sides of a subject here----just attack the argument not the arguer--with that you should be fine.

First, remember, I asked for my account to be deleted over " there ". I wanted no part in that type of behavior. :)

I can not defend, discuss, nor prove you wrong. I can, but not here. Not the place, and not mature. You have a right to your opinion. Let's leave it at that please.

Edited by roblester

There is no need for insults. None of us really know what is going on, which means we are in the same boat as Melissa essentially. If she is so kind to relay information to us from Mr. Smith, that would be great. However, it doesn't mean she should be held accountable for any mess that may or may not occur down the road. Don't shoot the messenger! :P

Edited by simplyskyla

it seems there is something to this news, The only thing I don't understand is why it was leaked before they had answers, They do have a very detailed plan, and I think that would be one of the first order of business would be to wait until they had something together before saying anything. I don't know if Ed was caught up in the excitement or it is what they planned.

Edited by zigoapex

it seems there is something to this news, The only thing I don't understand is why it was leaked before they had answers, They do have a very detailed plan, and I think that would be one of the first order of business would be to wait until they had something together before saying anything. I don't know if Ed was caught up in the excitement or it is what they planned.

Everyone keeps calling it a "leak" that started it but if you look at Ed's original post you will see his explanation was they must of never taken his email address out of the "group" email setup on that server for "hot flashes". If true how he thought it would be an accident and he just shared the excitement with us. A leak would be an intentional release by Quantra which Ed was never a member after his departure and aledged sale of the Orig-6

Edited by GEARMAN

It will be interesting to see what comes of this.. I have been away from the boards for several years, but this new "buzz" has got me back on in a limited way.. I guess my only question is, Why hasn't fabled instigator/alleged expert/attention wh*re Tom BIscardi barged his way into this one??

That to me is almost as shocking as an actual specimen being obtained, if true.

FWIW, the first two online interviews that Ed Smith granted years ago were on Tom Biscardi's podcast.

That being said; Ed isn't affiliated with Biscardi. He merely appeared on his internet "radio" show a few years back.

Edited by Matt Pruitt
  • Upvote 1

I was in Kansas city the day of Ed's text. I got it, but was on I-435 so I could not get too much into the texting. He contacted me and DW at the same time when this hit, and he seemed excited. Not sure if this was before or after posting it to the members of the MABRC. If this was the ultimate goal when Ed was a member of the Orig-6, then you can understand the excitement.

As always, I am hopeful this is the real deal.

Edited by driveroperator

Guest roblester

I was in Kansas city the day of Ed's text. I got it, but was on I-435 so I could not get too much into the texting. He contacted me and DW at the same time when this hit, and he seemed excited. Not sure if this was before or after posting it to the members of the MABRC.

As always, I am hopeful this is the real deal.

I know I am not the only one thinking this way. And please, do not read into this, just having a discussion.

If I received a text comparable to what we are hearing, and that person had my number to text me, I would have done more then texted that person to see what the hell is going on.

I am not in your shoes, and do not know you, so not assuming anything, and not really saying you in particular. I mean anyone, in any circumstance like this one.

It just makes no sense. A guy gets a email/text of a " Daisy in the box ", and says it means a captured bigfoot. He texts people ( more seem to be coming out ), yet no information other then generic normal things comes out for people to see?

You do not post things like this where the public can see it, on purpose especially, and not expect to have some answers, or questions thrown your way.

" people " keep saying " be patient ", yet keep adding little details to the drama, and expect people to " be patient".

It seems nothing is coming out, so some people add a little bit more to try to keep the fire burning.......This is how other hoax's have gone, to the " T ".

Just my opinion.

I think we're all hopeful that this is the real deal.

However, as well all know and has been discussed at length, this will evolve into more and more info with the end result being photos, video and physical evidence. Or, it will evolve into a story that claims no "hard" evidence can be produced because "we want to protect the animal" or "the government took it away."

Either way, parties involved will receive all of the credit and harvest the good or the bad, depending on the outcome.

Roblester,

Well you are 100 percent correct. You did not receive a text, so you can only assume what you would do if you did receive one.

Edited by driveroperator

^^^ If I hadn't already given out my post vote for today, I would've given it to this post.

It's no one's place to say how they would behave in any given situation. I've learned that lesson after nearly nine years of field research.

The safest (and most rewarding) stance to have on ANYONE's research but your own is to "WAIT & SEE".

It's quite simple.

Guest roblester

Roblester,

Well you are 100 percent correct. You did not receive a text, so you can only assume what you would do if you did receive one.

Exactly, not arguing with that at all.

Moderator Statement:

Please keep on topic without dragging the past interactions between certain individuals into the fray. It's obvious that there are those posting here that have opinions about each other based on that past, but there will be no toleration of back and forth attempts at discrediting each other on our forum.

Please review our rules and guidelines:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

3. Remember at all times that this forum is here to discuss the subject of Bigfoot, not to discuss other members. If you don't have something nice to say about someone, you might want to consider not saying anything.

4. Respect other members and their right to their opinion.

5. If you have grievances against others from the past, leave them in the past and do not bring them here.

6. All opinions concerning the Bigfoot phenomenon are welcome regardless of which side of the proverbial fence you may reside in relation to the entire BF mystery.

A. All members of these Forums will respect the opinions and presence of other members of the Forums. You are welcome to engage in challenging and spirited debate with other users, but rudeness will not be tolerated. Name-calling, disrespecting other users or throwing personal insults against them will not be tolerated. Flaming another user because of their spelling or word choice will not be tolerated. Personal attacks of any kind are not allowed. Racial/Ethnic or sexist slurs will not be tolerated. Antisocial behavior, in general, will not be tolerated.

And since some of you seem to know each other, please keep this in mind as well:

C. Users will not under any circumstances publish the private details of members to this forum or any other website without express permission of the member involved, and we would discourage you from publishing your private details on the open forum too. Likewise, BFF will not disclose private details of members unless we believe that a criminal act has taken place. The only exception to this is that we sometimes share the IP addresses used by trolls and spammers with other Bigfoot communities so that they can be on their guard. We will never share real names or email addresses with other websites or organizations.

Keep it real, guys. Don't make punitive measures and additional work for our staff necessary. I'm not going to post another warning.

See

Everyone keeps calling it a "leak" that started it but if you look at Ed's original post you will see his explanation was they must of never taken his email address out of the "group" email setup on that server for "hot flashes". If true how he thought it would be an accident and he just shared the excitement with us. A leak would be an intentional release by Quantra which Ed was never a member after his departure and aledged sale of the Orig-6

I meant as ed let it leak out, probably should of said slip out, since has part of the original team, and he is getting info now.

They don't seem to be upset with it being known. Just wondering if they wanted it slipped out, or it was just a mistake.

Edited by zigoapex

Melissa,

Ed noted that both you and Meldrum were to be contacted.

I'm very familiar with Meldrum and his work but if I'm honest, I know nothing about you.

Who are you, and what qualifies you for 'consultation' regarding this matter?