Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

If a bigfoot is captured by a trap, and that infringes on state or federal game laws, I'm sure that an exception can be made. Exceptions to the enforcement of laws are made all the time, and even if enforcement is held up to the letter, then prosecution/judgement and punishment can also have major exceptions. This happens daily in all courts of law across North America and the world!

If I caught a bigfoot in a trap I would have no worries whatsoever regarding legal consequence, and I'm in law enforcement...

I know in Canada that illegally trapping is just a provincial offence and the worst you would get is a fine/ticket, no criminal charges at all. It would be just like getting a speeding ticket.

Edited by Mounty

Another thought.....Bears. ( although we are not known of where these traps are ), actually any other animals. One, a trapping license. I am not sure ( but can find out ) if it is legal at all to just put a large trap ( s ) out to catch something. Other animals will surely get in ( and the weight is of no matter, if a animal spooks and pushs down on a pressure plate, their own weight would exceed what it really is.). There was a trap for years in Oregon, it is still there ( run by parks now, and the gate is welded open ). They had to let bears out daily, and had to get permits and follow laws.( Permits should be public domain )

Now add in a trap with the ability to use tranquilizers?....I think most know it is very, very, important to know the animal being tranquilized, other wise death is very likely. Not to mention, I can not see this being legal, without special permits, even on private property. Not even sure permits would let this get by.

We are talking a possible death trap here....To humans also.

Ed stated that the tranquilizer was NOT part of the trap. They would administer it with a dart gun and calculate dosage based on known weight.

The traps are on private property so they don't have to worry about many other factors. A human would not be heavy enough to set it off. I sure they also have warning signs and depending on the area, bear may not even be a factor.

The part about being mad at him but are willing to use him as the middle man, are they giving him a bone for being in on the 1st group ???

As usual in the BF world, answers to questions leave more questions than answers...

Guest roblester

If a bigfoot is captured by a trap, and that infringes on state or federal game laws, I'm sure that an exception can be made. Exceptions to the enforcement of laws are made all the time, and even if enforcement is held up to the letter, then prosecution/judgement and punishment can also have major exceptions. This happens daily in all courts of law across North America and the world!

If I caught a bigfoot in a trap I would have no worries whatsoever regarding legal consequence, and I'm in law enforcement...

You would not be worried about following laws and killing animal, or people for using a trap possibly illegally?..Or the ethics of it possibly killing a unintended target?

Ed stated that the tranquilizer was NOT part of the trap. They would administer it with a dart gun and calculate dosage based on known weight.

The traps are on private property so they don't have to worry about many other factors. A human would not be heavy enough to set it off. I sure they also have warning signs and depending on the area, bear may not even be a factor.

Copy on the tranquilizer, but it is basically a gas chamber.

And I appreciate the repleis, but I would like to see laws regarding this, including from myself. I am just speculating right now. No one should count on someones word being true. I believe, even if I make a claim, I need to verify it before someone can just take my word for it.

Considering the topic seems to be on Ed Smith more then anything now.... I just ran across this, I have not done anything to verify it, I just ran across it.... just passing it on....

Saturday, January 05, 2013

Ed Smith and Team Quantra in Africa!

This is a quest post by Jim Jungle from November 3, 2012 on his blog Sasquatch Jungle from the short stories ADVENTRUES OF TEAM QUANTRA.

Hi, I am Ed Smith..........

http://www.floridabigfoot.org/

You would not be worried about following laws and killing animal, or people for using a trap possibly illegally?..Or the ethics of it possibly killing a unintended target?

Nope, that would be like Henry Ford being afraid of his cars killing people who drive them stupidly. I wonder if Henry Ford ever said "I'd better not create cars for the masses, that will change the world as we know it, because some idiot might hurt himself or someone else with one".

I'm sure this super secret team Quantra has Danger & Private Property signs around the perimeter of their private properties. And so if any fool stumbles in there, finds a camouflaged crate, climbs in, starts jumping around and gets hurt or dies, I'm sure even the worst lawyer could find enough loopholes that they would never be found guilty of anything illegal at all, regarding any crime against another human. If I were the fool I would be worried about trespassing laws...

But I'm getting frustrated with this, and I'm not going to entertain you with an argument anymore. So my last words on the matter: If any laws are broken there are always ways around them, even if found guilty. I see this daily!

Edited by Mounty

Guest roblester

But I'm getting frustrated with this, and I'm not going to entertain you with an argument anymore. So my last words on the matter: If any laws are broken there are always ways around them, even if found guilty. I see this daily!

Sorry you got frustrated, I have not, nor will not argue. I am just having a discussion, not arguing. Sorry you took it that way. Arguments do not entertain me, ask my wife :)

Being so specific with the weights and the price to build a trap is very suspicious in my opinion. Too specific.

"2983 lbs stripped down "

"4206 lbs with N2 Tanks, Batteries, etc and no camouflage"

"Generally speaking $ 31,817.09 each"

Generally speaking?

Edited by Scales

Maybe he's beings specific because that's what it actually weighs.

Generally speaking as in they maybe paid out a lump sum for 8 and thats the amount when you divide per unit. Obviously this is just guess work on my part, but seems reasonable to come to this conclusion. I try not to strip down everything that was posted in the QandA with Ed.

Considering the topic seems to be on Ed Smith more then anything now.... I just ran across this, I have not done anything to verify it, I just ran across it.... just passing it on....

I found what seems to be the original posting of it on a blog Saturday November 3rd 2012

http://www.sasquatchjungle.blogspot.ca/2012/11/pygmy-island-and-peekaboo-sasquatch.html

Edited by Scales

I would do that, be that specific with numbers, I'm sure many others would too. I mean it is probably all BS but being specific with numbers ain't the reason.

Guest roblester

It is obvious everyone here is intrigued, skeptical, an at the least, have many questions on this. I have been trying to compile everything I can for a report on a Yowie site. Not to sure I will continue with it actually. I would like to share something I just came across though, it just adds more questions, and it also adds some answers. It all comes down to informed opinion, and the only information really is hear say. I do find this very interesting, and worth more looking into :

http://intriguingphenomena.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-bigfoot-pictue-of-daisy.html

Guest Sasquatchum

Ed Smith and Team Quantra in Africa!

This is a quest post by Jim Jungle from November 3, 2012 on his blog Sasquatch Jungle from the short stories ADVENTRUES OF TEAM QUANTRA.

Hi, I am Ed Smith..........

http://www.floridabigfoot.org/

Well... that was certainly something. Unbreakable, unburnable native made rope that happens to electroconductive, all the while under a paramilitary contract...

I can't believe I'm saying this, but our hope may indeed lie with Rick Dyer.

• Upvote 2

Here is a quick lesson on exposing an internet hoax.

Check the present page: http://sasquatchjung...-sasquatch.html

and compare it to the google cached page from December 2nd... http://webcache.goog...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

You will find that the original page was ALTERED AFTER December 2nd.

Somebody added Ed Smith and Team Quantra after the fact (probably today)

In case the cache disappears (or the link doesn't work) , here is the original story from that site. No mention of Ed,Quantra, or Mr Alexander anywhere... wierd

By the way, Major Kingsly is kinda hot!

Pygmy Island and the peekaboo Sasquatch (Part One)

My decades of experience has taught me Sasquatch does not peek from around trees. Pygmies do!

A YouTube video was posted a few hours ago in the now rather ubiquitous genre of "peeking Bigfoot videos." The video (see video below) shows branches and shadows and not much else. Fifty one seconds in which I could have been holding a women's hand or reading passage in a fine book. But the lure of possibility overcame even my more base elements. So I watched. Heartache and betrayal in a fleeting instant reminding me of my own humanity. Let me explain

pygmy-people-3_800_600.jpg Maj. Kingsly with locals We were in Africa on a rescue mission of an Army Major Ann Kingsly. The Major was looking for a tribe that had found a plant they were using as rope that seemed to have no combustion or breaking point. The industrial and military applications of such was immense. The fear was industrialist had already made their way in to parry our activities. It was unknown if the Major had met with found play, or simply vanished. We would soon find out.

My party and I had arrived at a clearing near the Congo River (last known position of the officer) and set up base camp. We then began an excursion into the research area when we realized we were being observed. Something was peering from behind the trees. Known cannibals were in the region so we were on high alert. They charged suddenly with spears and we took flight. Even though we were armed, we were not there to harm anyone. We were explorers, not soldiers.

For miles we were chased deep into the jungle, until their limited ambition to be scavenged themselves led them away. At least I thought. Heading back, we saw why they ran. A native was lying dead on the jungle floor. He had been mauled but by what we could not tell. Upon searching is possessions, we found Army dog tags with the Majors name on them. Also, there were strands of rope on him that were made from a strange looking plant.

indiajungle.jpg Jungle man of India On the way out of area, we heard loud breaking of branches a good distance from us. It was as if someone was forcibly making the noise. Out of the foliage I saw it. It made its way across a clearing and it was no ape. I am very familiar with apes. It was much taller then a man and covered with hair. It could not hide behind a tree but was now in the open. We did not experience fear; we did not try to run. It was gone; we returned to camp.

There was so much more to do and we needed our rest. Were the industrialist in area? Was the Major still alive? What really made the Pygmies run away when they had us in their sites? What was that **** thing that crossed our paths? We had more questions then answers and we were supposed to provide answers. This was now a turning point for us. Science, military and government activities had collided. I could not have been happier.

Back at camp my chief engineer told me the rope was indeed inflammable and unbreakable. It also conducted electricity. A celebration was in order. I just happened to have a twenty year old Pinot Grigio on hand. Combined with a Montecristo, the air was soon filled with the bougie of fine wine and Cuban tobacco. All was well.

Coming up: Find out what happened to the Major. Find out what that animal was. Find out if there is military importance to the jungle plant. Does anyone really win here?

Edited by Redbone