Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Melissa I would rather your questions be asked and answered in real time rather than by email.

I don't agree to this way of questioning as this gives the person answering the questions too much time to think of, ask others or search online for an appropriate answer.

A real time interview would be the only way to get answers that would be unmoulded or manipulated by others, and I believe this would go a lot further toward revealing the truths of the person we are dealing with.

Guest roblester

Here is a quick lesson on exposing an internet hoax.

Check the present page: http://sasquatchjung...-sasquatch.html

and compare it to the google cached page from December 2nd... http://webcache.goog...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

Thanks, that is why I said I have only read it, I did not research the truth behind it. It is from the same guy who made the " funny " video of daisy being released. I thought this article was intended as humor more then anything, but thought I would share......

Now the other link I posted, I would love to see any debunking on that one.

I found what seems to be the original posting of it on a blog Saturday November 3rd 2012

http://www.sasquatch...-sasquatch.html

Thank you...I should have looked before posting. As said, I read it as humor more then anything, but should have verified.

Melissa I would rather your questions be asked and answered in real time rather than by email.

I don't agree to this way of questioning as this gives the person answering the questions too much time to think of, ask others or search online for an appropriate answer.

A real time interview would be the only way to get answers that would be unmoulded or manipulated by others, and I believe this would go a lot further toward revealing the truths of the person we are dealing with.

A skype webcam interview would be even better.....

Okay- in the above referenced article, Mr. Smith represents himself as a member of "Team Quatro" and had time to invade the wilds of the Congo to search for inflammable rope plants even though he sold team Quatro because he didn't have enough time for it...

Come on...

Tim B.

Guest roblester

Okay- in the above referenced article, Mr. Smith represents himself as a member of "Team Quatro" and had time to invade the wilds of the Congo to search for inflammable rope plants even though he sold team Quatro because he didn't have enough time for it...

Come on...

Tim B.

Tim, that article is a hoax....Pointed out by two now. I laughed when I read it, and posted it here. When I posted I said I have only read it, and nothing more. I thought it was a little obvious....Sorry. It just shows ( the blog/article ) how groups need to drop the bashing, and work together I guess.

I am interested in what people can fill me in on with this :

http://intriguingphe...e-of-daisy.html

Being on the " outside " and trying to learn anything is very difficult. As I research more on above, I find articles and blogs of people from different groups hating each other, and calling each other out. Everyone seems to hate everyone sometimes it appears.This makes it very hard to believe anyone, and I sure would like to find answers to above.

Edited by roblester

This is too silly beyond words, unless you owe Ed some kind of favor I think I would decline the meeting and further involvement, Melissa. Whether it is fair or not, you are judged by your peers. I see nothing to gain from this and only jeopardy to your credibility, but that's just me. I hate looking stupid, although I'm not always successful in avoiding it, but this seems like an obvious pitfall to avoid IMO.

Guest roblester

This is too silly beyond words, unless you owe Ed some kind of favor I think I would decline the meeting and further involvement, Melissa. Whether it is fair or not, you are judged by your peers. I see nothing to gain from this and only jeopardy to your credibility, but that's just me. I hate looking stupid, although I'm not always successful in avoiding it, but this seems like an obvious pitfall to avoid IMO.

Very sound advice, I agree 100%

Edited by roblester

CTfoot said:

unless you owe Ed some kind of favor I think I would decline the meeting and further involvement, Melissa. Whether it is fair or not, you are judged by your peers. I see nothing to gain from this and only jeopardy to your credibility, but that's just me. I hate looking stupid, although I'm not always successful in avoiding it, but this seems like an obvious pitfall to avoid IMO.

I owe no one anything - not even Ed Smith - so lets not start that. If people don't understand the difference between the person making the "claim" and the person(s) reporting the facts - that is not my problem to deal with. You are also assuming I will be the only person in attendance at this meeting - I will not be - IF it even happens.

I am treating Ed like any other witness. It is up to him to prove his claims - not me.

Edited by Melissa

CTfoot said:

I owe no one anything - not even Ed Smith - so lets not start that. If people don't understand the difference between the person making the "claim" and the person(s) reporting the facts - that is not my problem to deal with. You are also assuming I will be the only person in attendance at this meeting - I will not be - IF it even happens.

I am treating Ed like any other witness. It is up to him to prove his claims - not me.

Thank you Melissa.Well put.

Edited by Tapemaster57

I just wish he would actually provide some proof. All of this could easily be fiction. Just once I'd like to see something definitive. All his conditions are just to convenient.

Tim B.

What I find interesting is people who claim they have no interest in this topic, and think this topic is silly (or any other derogatory adjective), but still feel compelled to comment negatively towards those who are not claiming legitimacy. We don't know if this is true or not, but it could be true, just as easily as it could be false. And if we just ignore it, and it turns out true, then we, as Bigfoot Enthusiast would be remiss... And if it turns out false, well then this was fun and good practice for next time.

Edited by Mounty