Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Biscuits and gravy?? Lol in the uk we have biscuits dunked in a cup of tea, and gravy goes on the Sunday roast :-)

Ugly food- beautiful eating...

biscuits-and-gravy.jpg

Is anybody else is a state of shock because this suddenly got real? I can't wait to see what happens next!

Not yet Mounty.

I'm however, intrigued to see how the Quantra/Dyer/Ketchum drama's play out. Like most, I fear the worst. Difficult times on the horizon rather than a bigfoot epiphany I'm afraid.

Haha thanks for filling me in guys. This actually gives me an idea for a question! Melissa if you could pose this question that would be great, I'm sure in the extensive planning that the orig 6 did they must have had this worked out....

If daisy is in the box, then what are they feeding her??

@Branco,

There's 4 different kinds of undiscovered primates in North America? Are they all Bigfoot-like, or are some more monkey-like?

Mounty - do a search in the general discussion about this, Branco's detailed this.

Basically, there are multiple variations of BF, ranging from 'dumb' boogers that are ape-like to the 9 foot tall PNW. (Boogers, Reds, and Blacks are 3 that pop into mind).

Add in the snout nosed, and you've got 4, tho I don't believe Branco considers that in his 4 types.

Back to the action now! Sorry for the derail.

Guest BlueFunk96

Basically, there are multiple variations of BF, ranging from 'dumb' boogers that are ape-like

Should we call them "Fasanos"?

• Upvote 1

Perhaps Smith would like to explain what a "bridging meeting" is??

And by his own admission Team Quantra was very unhappy with him for discussing their project.

Yet now... Team Quantra is going to allow a bunch of independent researches and members of MABRC to see this evidence and quite possibly the live speciman itself ?

Seriously ?

The stench of this thing is getting worse. Much worse.

Edited by rockiessquatching

I can't imagine this meeting taking place to keep info confidential, just the opposite would be the reason for such a meeting. Hence the term "Bridging" from them to us, us to you and filtered down and out after that. I am sure you all have friends and family that know of your hobby. So it would filter in a very productive way through channels of at least interested people and their contacts, and then the general public ( some of who probably don't care unless it is claimed by Honey Boo Boo)

Edited by driveroperator

Well I wish you luck. Definetly at a tipping point where this is gonna come true or come crashing down into a flaming Icarus.

Yup. I'm definitely looking forward to a resolution on this.

If this drags on, Mounty's summary of events will end up being the 90 page report. ;)

I have to agree with TimB and others. This whole thing stinks to high heaven!! It truly is amzing what people want to believe.. Its jsut a hoax with a bunch of heresay thrown around this forum and the internet. No way they have a BF in a cage box dead or alive!

Yup. I'm definitely looking forward to a resolution on this.

If this drags on, Mounty's summary of events will end up being the 90 page report. ;)

lol You're probably right.

I think its been requested that the "independents" be left alone. Can you image the bombardment they are going to receive?

I hear ya on the bombardment peace, I just want to know for sure that Meldrum, who by most accounts is respected in this forum, has in fact been contacted and will be at the meeting. You, me, Ed Smith, or anyone else could make such a claim and have it be totally false. If Meldrum feels confident enough to attend the meeting, there may be some hope to this thing after all..

How about just being patient and wait and see what happens ? It either Will, or it Won't. With all the names I see involved now... there will be No in betweens. If it's fact, i will be happy for all that have waited and hoped for this to happen. For me, I have more to learn in the field, regardless. If it all turns out to be BS.. I'm sure there will be mucho hell to pay.