Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

I just assumed that Tim had posted this as a joke to inject a little humour into the the ever fractious BF community, especially at this very difficult time. If TF is serious then you have to worry for the guy.

but let me say the posts over the years have been describing details like we have never seen elsewhere

Gearman, I agree that this is what has been shared and said. They do toss out some pearls amongst the swine, but I have never seen anything proved. I was over on the MABRC for a few months before I got out.... there are some good people there, but I don't think Ed Smith is amongst them.

Show me the pictures or shut up.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
At the member's request

Ronnie - Honestly, speculation. I could be wrong. But you just asked me to prove a negative. Do we have names of any other folks in the group? A website? A headquarters? A charter? I have never seen any proof that there exists this seemingly paramilitary investigation group with gobs of funding from??? I guess the group might be real, but the operations is does, as claimed?

Edited by notgiganto

Ronnie - Honestly, speculation. I could be wrong. But you just asked me to prove a negative. Do we have names of any other folks in the group? A website? A headquarters? A charter? I have never seen any proof that there exists this paramilitary group with gobs of funding from???

I assumed Darren Lee was a member.

As far as I can tell, MABRC is simply a place where Ed went/goes to report on his/Orig 6 research. You'll have to ask those folks what more they know...I am just saying that there seems to be very little "footprint" of the organization that has been claimed to be running around with high tech traps and secret bases. Just reports from one person, who seems to have convinced others of his claims.

I guess now we wait for the next update from Bigfoot Evidence... I'm surprised Bigfoot Forums and Bigfoot Evidence aren't affiliated in some way like love and marriage.

Guest VioletX

Exactly this has been going on for years.....

Ya know we really need to get around to taking Ed off the email/text list.

But first lets finish up the Bigfoot traps!!!

Something like that maybe.....

lol

Unless there is a good reason to keep the members identities under-wrap, then I tend to be leaning to agreeing with nongiganto. It just sounds like fantasy that a group of super hunters unknown to anyone with millions of $$$ to spend are out there looking for the big guy.

If I'm wrong hats off to them for keeping this on the low.

Gearman, I agree that this is what has been shared and said. They do toss out some pearls amongst the swine, but I have never seen anything proved. I was over on the MABRC for a few months before I got out.... there are some good people there, but I don't think Ed Smith is amongst them.

Show me the pictures or shut up.

The way you word this post is troubling. I didnt see a map you created from the aledged data Ed posted. Is it on the forum and I missed it? That "sheeple" comment and the "shut up" comment shows me you are not appearing of the character we like as members which Ed is not BTW. Forum membership is different that actual membership in the MABRC as you know. So a whole few months and you make your judgement? Good Luck. As far as believing what we are told, I am far from believing and have as many doubts as anyone else but just don't want to dwell on that side of it as this has all come to a boil now.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To edit quoted content

Guest VioletX

Scalarious Tim! Yes that is my new word for frightening and funny at the same time

aw crap...I did not make that word up , I just looked it up and saw that is in the Urban dictionary with almost the same meaning. See what happens when you think you are doing something original,lol.

• Upvote 1