Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Since the Oct. 2012 one hour explanation that the MABRC Did not have a body, like Gearman, I've kept an eye of their forum. I'll say this, if they are to be believed and I haven't a clue about them, they had made traps, were working on mobile x-ray and access to MRI in readiness for a capture. I got the impression from these people that they were actively working and absolutely serious FWIW.

But how do we know we are not being played? It is only one person getting the info. correct? DW has it second hand I believe.

That is correct and hence my comment of holding out with a bit of optimism and staying positive a bit longer as difficult as it has been hearing of these big projects for the last 4 years.

The Quatra Query will be the name of the paper submitted to Nature when they wrap this study up. There are 6 bazillionaires, who are all versed in upright-primate studies, engineering, law enforcement, and hype-machine propaganda. Do people really think the general public is this stupid?! When is it going to be alright on the board to flat-out call someone a liar? You're a Daisy if you do, I guess.

The day someone actually gets proof, you'll find out by them actually coming forth with proof the second they get it. The press-conferences and fluffing before the alleged 'reveal' is so pointless. I hope Squatchers don't actually think that news like this puts the gen public on pins and needles.

The cryptic front-running nature of groups is beyond ridiculous.

Edited by PacNWSquatcher

Also to reiterate that Ed Smith nor the Orig-6 / Quantra were and are not MABRC members , nor are we privy to their data. Only what has been shared by Ed thru our forum as their offical venue to share data. We catch alot of grief by sharing data as we get it but at least we are sharing.

Guest VioletX

Also to reiterate that Ed Smith nor the Orig-6 / Quantra were and are not MABRC members , nor are we privy to their data. Only what has been shared by Ed thru our forum as their offical venue to share data. We catch alot of grief by sharing data as we get it but at least we are sharing.

Thanks for all of the info. Gearman!

The Quatra Query will be the name of the paper submitted to Nature when they wrap this study up. There are 6 bazillionaires, who are all versed in upright-primate studies, engineering, law enforcement, and hype-machine propaganda. Do people really think the general public is this stupid?! When is it going to be alright on the board to flat-out call someone a liar?

Explain how you can call someone a liar when YOU have no information or proof for your claim?

Guest reelback

Well I have followed the Orig-6 posts from Ed for at least 4 years and if all of this is on the up and up as we have not seen the documentary stuff or videos either, they claim to have spent millions over the last 10 years and owe nothing to anyone demanding how they release info but let me say the posts over the years have been describing details like we have never seen elsewhere I just hold out a bit of perpetual optimism in myself for this and the DNA studies as you may see in my comments I try to stay optismistic and positive. Way to much negativity in the blogs and forums.

Spent MILLIONS? Really. Can anyone substantiate that? Do they have any videos out there?

I definitely dont think anyone in that 'group' is a liar, espically since we have not heard from them, dont know who they are or even if they really exist.

Edited by reelback

Maybe I'm crazy, but isn't the burden of proof on the people making outrageous claims? Prove that I'm wrong.(And technically, I didn't call anyone a liar;)

Edited by PacNWSquatcher

Forum is running real slow with increased traffic since yesterday also the server ISP is not the fastest being quite rural.

Maybe I'm crazy, but isn't the burden of proof on the people making outrageous claims? Prove that I'm wrong.

Once again, yes ONE person has made claims and thats all we have but also they dont answer to anybody here nor there so there ya go. If true , they have priorities higher than posting on the forums.

Big claims require big proof. As there has been no evidence forthcoming so far, then it's fair game. We all have opinions on this one, right?

Spent MILLIONS? Really. Can anyone substantiate that? Do they have any videos out there?

I definitely dont think anyone in that 'group' is a liar, espically since we have not heard from them, dont know who they are or even if they really exist.

Yes that has been posted by Ed over the years but nothing public yet if its all true. I have not seen anything myself hence the remaining but somewhat diminished optimism over the years same as the DNA paper publication. Knowing one of the sample submitters for 3 years and knowing the sample is real is also a long wait for the public to see all the goods.

Big claims require big proof. As there has been no evidence forthcoming so far, then it's fair game. We all have opinions on this one, right?

True but this new big claim is less than 24 hours old so its gonna be rough waiting for all of it but flat out rudeness or absolute statements are not very productive.