Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Guest VioletX

Well if Ed's info of 72 hours worth of exams is accurate then if it is to be released right away the press conference should follow within 48 hours of that unless they do the repository thing and then more waiting.

Well if Ed's info of 72 hours worth of exams is accurate then if it is to be released right away the press conference should follow within 48 hours of that unless they do the repository thing and then more waiting.

fine 48 hrs... but why the 30-90 days after repository, that does not seem reasonable.

Well I have followed the Orig-6 posts from Ed for at least 4 years and if all of this is on the up and up as we have not seen the documentary stuff or videos either, they claim to have spent millions over the last 10 years and owe nothing to anyone demanding how they release info but let me say the posts over the years have been describing details like we have never seen elsewhere I just hold out a bit of perpetual optimism in myself for this and the DNA studies as you may see in my comments I try to stay optismistic and positive. Way to much negativity in the blogs and forums.

^^^^

Anything you can share?

All of Orig-6 posts are in a public part of the forum, lots of fun reading to say the least. I really don't have anything else to share other than that.

BFF Patron

fine 48 hrs... but why the 30-90 days after repository, that does not seem reasonable.

Female Bigfoot

appearance matters!

Guest VioletX

Female Bigfoot

appearance matters!

Female bigfoot...that coupled with the potential "dark" agenda makes me fear for the BF's chastity-eeeksss!

(Sorry I cannot help my snarky comments today.)

Edited by VioletX

Female bigfoot...that coupled with the potential "dark" agenda makes me fear for the BF's chastity-eeeksss!

(Sorry I cannot help my snarky comments today.)

Well there was recent reports this past year of a young female blond in Oklahoma, always kinda wondered how she looked ?

Ed Smith? Who is that?

The only Ed Smith I remember is a guy who broke up some Bigfoot Group about 4 years ago.

Is this the same guy?

No group broke up rather one bad seed removed, group was and is strong

Guest VioletX

Well there was recent reports this past year of a young female blond in Oklahoma, always kinda wondered how she looked ?

No group broke up rather one bad seed removed, group was and is strong

But how do we know we are not being played? It is only one person getting the info. correct? DW has it second hand I believe.