Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Guest poignant

We still living in the pre 2G cellphone era?

Where are the pics? It takes less than minute for an image to go around the world these days...guess they're waiting for the negatives to be developed huh.

I too have been following Ed Smith for quite some time. Although I try to be optimistic toward him there is the part of me that truly believes he is just another BF story teller who at the moment has the attention of DW and DO. If it were not for their interest I probably would have written off Ed a long time ago.

There have been numerous red flags for me in his posts at the MABRC forums that I dismissed due to others endorsement. In this capture case I have to ask myself this- Why would Ed get a highly classified message that he knew was sent to him by mistake and then immediately go to the very public MABRC forums and blurt it out? It appeared that he left the ORIG-6 in good graces and was supportive of the new group Quantra, so why go all water cooler on their propriety information which he knows was sent in error? If that is not a red flag I do not know what is.

This situation may have officially “Jumped the Shark†for me.

I hope I am wrong and Ed is the stand up guy we all would like him to be.

Lately it seems that we are lacking in those who make extraordinary claims that we can honestly say are trustworthy and are men/ women of their word.

Guest reelback

Maybe I'm crazy, but isn't the burden of proof on the people making outrageous claims? Prove that I'm wrong.(And technically, I didn't call anyone a liar;)

Ya, I mean this is the claim of claims. Like we got Sadam type stuff... we saw him all scruffy within hours after it happened.

_40492763_saddam238.jpg

You would think that with all the history of hoaxing they'd want to eliminate doubt right away.

Once again, yes ONE person has made claims and thats all we have but also they dont answer to anybody here nor there so there ya go. If true , they have priorities higher than posting on the forums.

Right, one person not even associated with this group or with any first hand knowledge of any events. I think its fair we're skeptical.

GEARMAN, after all the crap the BF community has gone through and still going through I think it's quite understandable if no wants to buy the chick before the egg hatches.

"Dw Darkwing Lee

I have had to take down access to all MABRC related websites and forums temporarily in order to get them back online. I did not anticipate the amount of traffic that is currently pounding away on the server."

Thats right Ronnie and no one is telling anyone to believe anybody else. I am in the same position as everyone. Its unfortunate how much time has been spent on stuff like Dyer and Biscardi, etc over the years but not everything is a hoax. I am only saying these things as my own opinion and if Ed has been yanking our chain all these years well I would say that man should be writing books because he is quite creative!

DW said the forum was originally setup for up to 200 users at once and overnight it has been getting upto 500 attempts at once.

Edited by GEARMAN

Guest SquatchinNY

If they have the evidence, I want to see it. No excuses. Yes, some are valid excuses. But we are all sick of the proverbial carrot.

Once again, yes ONE person has made claims and thats all we have but also they dont answer to anybody here nor there so there ya go. If true , they have priorities higher than posting on the forums.

Fair enough, but their priorities are obviously to get it out there to the people posting on the forums, correct?

All apologies if you have a dog in this fight, but c'mon, man...Really? People/groups should be held accountable for everything that they say, and do, relative to BF. If they are so professional, why would they leak a teaser? They wouldn't! Now, if the teaser was a minute of up-close video, and they said further study would be done before any information was released, then I'd be good with that. Just because the butcher, the baker, and the candlestick maker are involved in a BF group, and they are all rich, doesn't give a story instant credibility. The fact that that is even out there makes it even more suspicious to me. The story is so ludicrous that I can't even entertain the idea of it being true. Sorry if that offends you, brutha.

V, Apparently he does so even after leaving it, because they forgot to take his name off the list....from the first release:

"Understand that I am no longer a member of the Orig-6 in its new form. All of my access to the databases and communication nexus were removed. I thought."

Riiiiiiiiight....

Guest VioletX

V, Apparently he does so even after leaving it, because they forgot to take his name off the list....from the first release:

"Understand that I am no longer a member of the Orig-6 in its new form. All of my access to the databases and communication nexus were removed. I thought."

Riiiiiiiiight....

lol, I hate when they forget to take me off of the super top secret email chain!

Fair enough, but their priorities are obviously to get it out there to the people posting on the forums, correct?

All apologies if you have a dog in this fight, but c'mon, man...Really? People/groups should be held accountable for everything that they say, and do, relative to BF. If they are so professional, why would they leak a teaser? They wouldn't! Now, if the teaser was a minute of up-close video, and they said further study would be done before any information was released, then I'd be good with that. Just because the butcher, the baker, and the candlestick maker are involved in a BF group, and they are all rich, doesn't give a story instant credibility. The fact that that is even out there makes it even more suspicious to me. The story is so ludicrous that I can't even entertain the idea of it being true. Sorry if that offends you, brutha.

Not offended nor am I in the hunt as far as their stuff goes. Valid points on the teaser and Yes if this doesnt come thru it gonna be BAD. I really don't have anything else to add. Lets all go away from our computers for a week and come back and see what happened? LOL

Guest Cervelo

Exactly this has been going on for years.....

Ya know we really need to get around to taking Ed off the email/text list.

But first lets finish up the Bigfoot traps!!!

Something like that maybe.....

^^^Gear, that is a brilliant idea, just walking away for a few.... Considering how things seem to be building, that would be prudent...

Edited by notgiganto

I will make one observation, if they were in it for publicity and $$$, I think we were of heard more of them before yesterday. I know many have been aware of this group but I had no clue of their existence or what they were trying to do, which is more than a lot of people out there claim. So I will give them credit for staying under the radar so to speak.