Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Guest VioletX

St. George!! No you did not!!!!!

lol.

I may as well see this one out since my husband is all ready laughing at this.

http://www.mid-americabigfoot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8038

From Dark Wing :I can now say this, I have been in direct contact with Ed since he posted the above comment. He has been in contact with the Operations Director and was given a curt "No comment" reply. It's left up to anyone's interpretation what this means. As information comes my way and I am authorized to release it, I will.

Edited by VioletX

well doggone it, BF looks a lot like clint eastwood....good idea using the orang for bait. :derisive:

as for the new info......consider "past history " with this .

Edited by slicktrick

St. George!! No you did not!!!!!

lol.

I may as well see this one out since my husband is all ready laughing at this.

http://www.mid-ameri....php?f=4&t=8038

From Dark Wing :I can now say this, I have been in direct contact with Ed since he posted the above comment. He has been in contact with the Operations Director and was given a curt "No comment" reply. It's left up to anyone's interpretation what this means. As information comes my way and I am authorized to release it, I will.

That's right, Violet, I did it. You just got Zagnut Bombed... lol

St. G-

LOL +1 from me, George.

Ditto!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Waiting on Violetx's news conference!

Guest VioletX

Ditto!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Waiting on Violetx's news conference!

Yes, gee I hopefully nothing earth shattering will prevent Dan Rather from revealing the body tonight ...teeheehee