Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Guest BlueFunk96

^nice one! :) I had to repost what this dude from another forum posted: clyde.jpg They sure got him this time!

That's not Clint Eastwood with Bigfoot. This is Clint Eastwood with bigfoot:

lupica-8.jpg

• Upvote 1

Off Topic Anecdotal Sighting:

1965, sittin' in a restaurant lounge with my roomie, sipping on vodka Collinses.

Door opens & in walks a tall man in a dress-up western suit; he carried his Stetson lest the

door jam knock it off.

We couldn't take our eyes off him as he walked by, a pleasant-not-embarrassed smile on his

face.

At the time, we were both TV ignorant. We knew he was someone, so handsome, so charismatic,

but we didn't know who. Roomie kept saying, "I think that was Tony Young!" (He Rides Tall)

Finally the cocktail waitress came around & we asked her.

"Oh, that was Clint Eastwood."

One look at him in person, not knowing who he was, unforgettable!

Back to all seriousness here I wonder what they are actually going to show, The Georgia hoax a few years back the individuals involved set up press conferences and everything. I want to see what they have to offer.

They could stay in their super secret location safe from prying eyes and still post photos, videos, and interviews. We have the technology! But what we will get is a few days of speculation and gossip. It will fade away until the next thing comes along. Thank God for Melba! She has been pretty good at keeping us occupied for over 400 pages of discussion. No matter how this current story pans out, we can look forward to another 400 pages of Melbalation.

Is this from the same Ed Smith and co. of the "we won't confirm or deny " debacle ?

Good luck with that.

bingo ! I remember trying to listen to that interview,it took him over an hour to confirm that they did NOT have a body.

all these BF dead, caught alive , this is starting to be as exciting as watching paint dry...

Edited by zigoapex

Guest VioletX

bingo ! I remember trying to listen to that interview,it took him over an hour to confirm that they did NOT have a body.

all these BF dead, caught alive , this is starting to be as exciting as watching paint dry...

Well this time Ed Smith and Dark Wing apparently don't know anything either, this excitement :derisive: could last well until the New Year.

@ violetx lol, I could hear it now, " well, we were all set up to do a live interview and the bigfoot comadeared one of the camera vans,now the bigfoot is at large, and is also large " :)

Guest VioletX

@ violetx lol, I could hear it now, " well, we were all set up to do a live interview and the bigfoot comadeared one of the camera vans,now the bigfoot is at large, and is also large " :)

Well, they are supposed to be smart ; )