Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

I don't know anything about the members of the "Quantra team" to say who I trust more, but if they got a body they need to show it, any hesitation on their part and we should all change the channel.

Guest VioletX

Its one thing to say you got a bigfoot body but its another to say you captured a speciman that is alive!

You got to be kidding me?! A special trap?!

You would think if they were going to make stuff up at least make up something more believable...

How are they not trapping other forest creatures in their special trap?

Guest reelback

How are they not trapping other forest creatures in their special trap?

Apparently its set to fire at 350 pounds....

I don't know anything about the members of the "Quantra team" to say who I trust more, but if they got a body they need to show it, any hesitation on their part and we should all change the channel.

There has already been hesitation, so its too late.

Also, the comic descriptions of action plans and this 60 to 90 days garbage. Give me a break.

Guest VioletX

Personally, I put more trust in Dyer (says alot).

: D me too.

This is pure science fiction. They obviously do not want anyone to believe this, otherwise they would give us a photo or something.

I am picturing underground bunkers throughout the country,lol!

It's a pressure plate system set at about 350 to 400 lbs

Most likley

thanks I just read that, but aren't their animals out their that can reach that weight?

Guest Cervelo

Sure bear and maybe some hogs.

But it's a fantasy world scenario....

So I'm sure they have remote cameras on the traps and some sort of automatic release and reset system.

No sense in dispatching the helo and bigfoot team 6 needlessly.

Edited by Cervelo

Guest VioletX

I hope they have documented their descent into the forest via helicopter and parachutes, all with camo and black smeared under their eyes, will be fun to watch.

If they release the BF they will have a press conference, if they keep it at the repository for their own dark purposes we will never hear about it again, good grief!

Regardless If this is a hoax or not, it has already given us another chapter in the saga that is Bigfoot. And it is going to be interesting to see how this chapter plays out...

After all, we, the armchair Bigfoot enthusiasts, need stories like this to talk about in forums like this. We can only talk about the PGF so much.

P.S. I think this thread should be re-titled "Daisy is in the Box", or some variation, so its easier to find in the forum to comment on. Any agreers?

Edited by Mounty

Guest VioletX

We have been waiting for years on the other big claims so how about giving this a full day or two to see if it comes to light?

I am sure we will be waiting to see, but am unable to repress snarky comments based how everything was released and the back story about the group that has been referenced...but I will certainly eat my portion of crow If need be . :giverose:

Edited by VioletX

It's already "come to light". If there's all this high-tech available, then a simple picture would be easy to get and share in whatever format they choose. The drama in the release of information is highly suspect.

Tim B.

Guest reelback

http://bigfootchicks...ren-lee-of.html

^ How to claim you have news when you have nothing. Oh boy.

We have been waiting for years on the other big claims so how about giving this a full day or two to see if it comes to light?

Right. We are to believe there is a leak, and some secret plan, and some group of scientists all ready to go, and the capture was moved to a secret location.

Ya.

So they built this contraption... how exactly did they get it into and out of the woods then?

Edited by reelback

Well if Ed's info of 72 hours worth of exams is accurate then if it is to be released right away the press conference should follow within 48 hours of that unless they do the repository thing and then more waiting.