Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Fine.. If you guys can do the "Biscuit thing" I can go down a similar path myself..

In a possibly related story, word on the street is that Bill Brasky has been reported missing.. Last seen camping in a remote part of the Ozark National Forest about a week or so ago...

:)

Guest buckeyefooter

as a researcher.... I would invite scientists, fellow researchers, friends, family and what not if I knew I had something. Where is the actual protocol on who to contact? But at the end of the day......its Ed Smith that will bear the load of this if its BS.

You want credible? Put Barbara Waters in the same room with Daisy and film it.

That would be hot! It could be a pay per view to recoup money spent on the research.

But good point, Nat Geo or CNN would be my first choice If I was in the situation, which I am not of course.

Edited by Scales

My first choice would be John Green, without whom none of us would have the understanding and foundation that we have today. If anyone deserves to see a living, breathing sasquatch, it's him.

• Upvote 1

Guest buckeyefooter

Besides...how many scientific guys are enough.........isn't one like Dr. Meldrum enough. For science anyway...............ah but I think some folks need more than a scientist to say if its real......methinks.

Ya know who i would invite?

Jennifer Aniston.

She's never gotten the credit she deserves and is clearly hotter than Angelina Jolie.

Guest roblester

This :

This just in from DW Lee.

Here are the Bridging Team members on the independent team.

Dr. Jeff Meldrum

Kathy Strain

Melissa Hovey

Abe Del Rio

Steve Kulls

The MABRC part of the Bridging Team is as follows:

D.W. Lee "Darkwing"

Randy Harrington "Driveroperator"

Jim Whitehead "Biggjimm"

Rob Gaudet "ElectricBigfoot"

Doug Todd "Holotype"

Even though many will not respect the privacy of the Bridging Team members until after the meeting occurs, I'm asking for everyone to be courteous and respectful enough to not bother these folks. They will report what happens, good or bad, and they only know what everyone else knows at the moment.

Then, WELL after above was posted, well more then 3 hours.......This :

275673_100002825187315_490079448_q.jpg

Don Jeffrey Meldrum I was contacted today by an intermediary -- no one in the group itself to see if i was interested. I asked for some more information. we'll see.

I will just sit back now and watch. This is over ridiculous.

If Jeff gets into this, and has no response, his credibility will go down the drain. Although, I fully expect Jeff to post how he truly feels.

Using Jeff's valuable time in this is just selfish.

I find it convenient that you show up to "verify the truth" of this story but aren't a known public figure. how do you then think that your word verifies this account for anyone.

I've done several searchs on Ed Smith, Orig-6, and quatra. How much fake granite does the company make while waiting for Daisy?

Sorry, but don't have a clue as to what you mean or what you are asking. Just curious; do you?

There is in fact no evidence beyond hearsay from unknown parties that suspiciously co-ordinate their "testimony" at opportune time without verifying why their testimony is relevant.

The parties are not unknown to me. Their testimony IS totally irrelevant if "Ed Smith" and his group have in fact captured a Bigfoot. I certainly never heard of them having done that in the past. Don't know how you came to the conclusion that I might be trying to "suspiciously co-ordinate their 'testimony at (an) opportune time" when in fact none of my KNOWN PARTIES know anything about anyone capturing a Bigfoot.

So, "Branco", let me ask- do you have one little piece of verifiable information that verifies you aren't anything more than a puppet used by someone to continue their attention-getting story? Trust me- I've looked. It ain't out there.

Well, at least you got that right! I HAVE NO verifiable information that anyone has captured a Bigfoot, and have never said, written or implied that I did have such information.

Now like the research used to say- like my grandpa used to say- hold onto your shorts- this could get interesting. Cue banjo music and cut to black.

Well I sure as heck hope the "Ed Smith" thing is more interesting and based on more substance than what you have dreamed up. What have you got against good ole mountain banjo picking?

Tim B.

Tal B,

Isn't that what things like ABC, NBC, FOX are for? Ya know that thing called TELEVISION.

I'm sorry but if i had a Squatch in captivity I wouldn't' be messing with internet Podcasters. I would be on the phone with National Geo and 60 Minutes.

You want credible? Put Barbara Waters in the same room with Daisy and film it.

It's that simple.

Ever watch mainstream media talk about bigfoot? They treat this subject like a joke, and us like weirdos. I think its a great idea to utilize these Bigfoot Personalities to spread the word, as opposed to Mr. Alexander sitting down with Anderson Cooper. Makes sense to me.

Edited by Mounty

While I agree...our beloved BF community does not adhere to wait and see. Ever. Especially when the word "capture" or "body" is used.

it kind of reminds me of restless kids on a long road trip (are we there yet ? are we there yet ? where are we going ? i gotta go to the bathroom. I'm hungry). Daddy turns around (taking his eyes off the road) and says "You know.. we might never even get there"

Yeah, How many newscasters look at each other and roll their eye's when the bigfoot witness is talking into the camera.

Yeah I am sure each and every one of you would do it differently, and each way would be the best way.

But there will only be one first time.

Edited by driveroperator

Guest roblester

Ever watch mainstream media talk about bigfoot? They treat this subject like a joke, an us like weirdos. I think its a great idea to utilize these Bigfoot Personalities to spread the word, as opposed to Mr. Alexander sitting down with Anderson Cooper. Makes sense to me.

The more perfect reason to call them.....And, the more perfect evidence that this entire story is bull.

Ever watch mainstream media talk about bigfoot? They treat this subject like a joke, an us like weirdos. I think its a great idea to utilize these Bigfoot Personalities to spread the word

Because that approach is working oh so well for Melba and her Forest People Public Relations Firm. Yeah sure.

Ever watch mainstream media talk about bigfoot? They treat this subject like a joke, an us like weirdos. I think its a great idea to utilize these Bigfoot Personalities to spread the word, as opposed to Mr. Alexander sitting down with Anderson Cooper. Makes sense to me.

Your Joking right? Main stream media doesn't take any BF researchers seriously. so why would they take head to "big foot personality" spreading the word? If they had a body..which they don't.. all they would have to do is get the local news media guy or gal to come see it. They see it make one phone call to the network HQ and bang it goes world wide ...they wont do this because its a sham.