Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Guest Sasquatchum

Ed Smith has been suspended from the MABRC forums.

Very interesting response from MABRC. I can't blame them, but it is too late in my eyes.

Has this been posted yet?

http://www.mid-ameri...t=8038&start=10

Ed Smith has been suspended from the MABRC forums.

Why not let him keep talking?

Last thing I would do in suspend "Ed Smith".

If I was Ed Smith then I would suspend him because I wouldn't want to keep talking.

from Squatch Unlimited -

Ed Smith:

And remember: The MABRC ownership, management, organizational members, forum members and affiliates are NOT responsible for the content of my posts or the data that has been presented in them over the years.

Edited by Martin

Suspending Ed from the MABRC forums was a long time in the coming. Like I said earlier even those with the best of intentions can sometimes be led astray. DW and DO still have my respect in spite of this fiasco.

Melissa,

Thank you for holding Ed to some standard of accountability, at least as much as someone who is obviously pathological can be.

Until the next freak shows up on a bigfoot forum, which I suspect won't be very long at all,

Polypodium

Edited by Polypodium

I know several very credible people who have spoken directly with Ed - he's a real person. I believe DW should cut all ties with Mr. Smith.

Do tell.....

Do yoou know these credible people in person?

Do these credible people claim that Smith is credible?

Did they see Ed in person or speak to him some other way?

Do they have any provenance as to his claims regarding Orig6?

Do they have any confirmation of his oil and gas company?

Do they have any confirmation of the observation area?

Did the meet him more than once?

Are they associated with MABRC? If so then disregard the above.

Today, I received a text from the "Flash List" routing server. The text is as follows:

January 9 2013 3:40 PM

As of 0906 am Jan 9, "Ed" is in DETOX

Well, if they have more than one "Repository" in Arkansas, it could be very close to the Missouri border. Maybe they are using a limestone cave this time. The "Repository" in south Arkansas is not within 12 miles of any adjoining state border. According to Mr. Smith, who now says they have a "live OR dead" Bigfoot, it's beginning to sound like they may be touting a primate they have kept in a freezer for about eight months. But that one didn't come from Missouri. Not doubt this confusion will be cleared up.......soon. :)

The real Ed Smith has been verified by a research associate and me. He's already begun removing much of his private information from the web, but it's all been catalogued and documented in the last few days.

You can rest assured that his claims are pure fiction.

Ed, you owe apologies to many different people.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Wouldn't it be a shocker if Ed Smith has never even been out in the woods? I bet his pet dog thinks very highly of him.

Edited by OntarioSquatch