Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Can someone make a comprehensive list of names/organizations who have lost all credibility due to this idiotic stunt? It would be very helpful in the future when the next fame-grab comes along.

That's pretty easy.

Ed Smith.

I would add Quantra but who knows if they really exist.

I think a blog is going to change the name soon to "We can't confirm nor deny" or at least it's referenced nickname.

Edited by zigoapex

Guest Claire

This is the post from Ed Smith on the MABRC forums advising of the change in plans.

Ed Smith's post about independent researchers cancellation

The interesting thing about that is that Ed Smith originally said the specimen was moved from the capture site to the examination site, a distance of 12 miles. Now I'm not from the USA but I'm guessing South Eastern Missouri to South Arkansas is more than 12 miles? In the link above Ed Smith says the following:

the specimen was captured in southeastern Missouri. Then transported to the Arkansas repository located the southern portion of the state.

Guest Sasquatchum

So now we are to believe "Daisy" was captured in Missouri? Then trucked to southern Arkansas? Harumph.... I guess I will keep hoping.

Claire stole my thunder!!!!

Edited by Sasquatchum

Guest Claire

So now we are to believe "Daisy" was captured in Missouri? Then trucked to southern Arkansas? Harumph.... I guess I will keep hoping.

Claire stole my thunder!!!!

Sorry :)

Guest Sasquatchum

Here you go Cisco:

8 January 2013 3:30pm cst

Statement form Ed Smith regarding the capture of a Sasquatch specimen.

Two former members of the O-6 and myself attended a meeting with Mr Alexander, Mr. Parson and some of the principles of the Quantra Group.

We were informed that it had been determined that the public relations firm representing the Quantra Group would handle the release of information concerning the specimen, therefore, the Bridging Group would not be required.

We voiced our objections and we were asked to leave the repository site.

Here is what I know: I remain positive that the Quantra Group has a live or dead specimen. While this meeting took place at the western Tennessee repository, the specimen was captured in southeastern Missouri. Then transported to the Arkansas repository located the southern portion of the state.

The capture operations are continuing.

Here is what I don't know: the press conference is a certainty, but I would not venture a guess as to when.

Here is what I think : the specimen is gravely ill or injured from what I can surmise is injuries from handling after capture.

It's believed by the three of us that private investors are in play, our understanding is it moved 1.5 million last night to the upside.

It is also our thinking that there is serious split in the ownership view relating to the operations of the group. I.e. some want to stop the operation and others wish to continue

I know how this must sound and we know that others will, think what they must, but so be it. We have worked to relay information and endeavored have it validated for all to know. We have not succeeded.

I would like to thank the members of the Bridging Group for stepping forward under ill-regular circumstances and I personally apologize for any undue inconvenience.

I would like to thank DW "Darkwing" Lee for his assistance in getting information out when I could not and his leadership in assembling the Bridging Group. I would like to extend a thank you to the MABRC members and members of the forum, I know this has not been easy.

And remember: The MABRC ownership, management, organizational members, forum members and affiliates are NOT responsible for the content of my posts or the data that has been presented in them over the years.

I will become an observer right along with everyone else. What is it they say on the BFF, "where's the popcorn" well pass some over here.

Be safe,

Ed Smith

But the "meeting" was obstensibly held at the "Western Tennessee Repository, while the specimen was Transferred from the "Missouri Repository" to the "Arkansas Repository", Methinks Mr. Ed Smith has given us all a big BigFoot "SUPPOSITORY"