Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

This is not the first time the MABRC has taken flack for Ed Smith. They have continued to allow and support his participation in their forum. For them to claim they were victims of Ed Smith is ridiculous when they have had everything to gain by his recent hoax!

They deserve as much blame as Ed Smith, if he even exists.

It is up to MABRC to show in good faith that they will not put up with these shenanigans from anyone including Ed Smith.

If MABRC wants to restore their name they need to publicly distance themselves from Smith. They must prove that he is in fact not a MABRC member and a real separate living person. They must ban him from their forums and remove all references to his research.

If MABRC does not take these steps I believe it is up to the BF community at large to handle this. MABRC should be ostracized and banned from all media outlets. No more posting on the BFF, no more being guests on podcasts, no more mention on the BFE.

It is time for either MABRC or the Bigfoot Community to step up to the plate on this. I hope that one of them does.

What group? Do you have proof they're real? If so, please share it.

After todays devolpment, this isn't even worth talking about anymore.

So then, why are you asked me to "talk" about it?

Does anything particular make you suggest this Branco?

thanks ; )

Yes. :)

I has been alledged that Ed Smith is a figure created by MABRC.

Do you have any evidence that he is a real person outside of 1 or 2 senior MABRC Admins?

I know several very credible people who have spoken directly with Ed - he's a real person. I believe DW should cut all ties with Mr. Smith.

Were you given a reason for the cancellation?

Tim B.

I think the "official" statement says all that I know. Quantra apparently has hired a PR group to handle the issue and the bridging group wasn't needed. However, I wouldn't hold my breath for any press release or press conference on Daisy.

Guest VioletX

This was how the issue was always going to end......

It is kind of anti-climactic...at least Todd Standing offered us an imaginary "wink", lol.

lol, care to elaborate??

Not right now. Waiting to see what happens. I will say that the pieces of the puzzle are certainly fitting into place nicely. I think the "stuff" is about to hit the fan for the new and old players, but we won't hear or see much of it on this wall.

Can someone make a comprehensive list of names/organizations who have lost all credibility due to this idiotic stunt? It would be very helpful in the future when the next fame-grab comes along.

Guest Darrell

This was how the issue was always going to end......

Cant agree more. Why does everybody in this phenomina go bat crap crazy everytime someone posts about this type of thing. People need to relize that if a bigfoot is ever found or captured, it aint going to be You Tube or any bigfoot forum that will break the news.

Edited by Darrell

Guest VioletX

Not right now. Waiting to see what happens. I will say that the pieces of the puzzle are certainly fitting into place nicely. I think the "stuff" is about to hit the fan for the new and old players, but we won't hear or see much of it on this wall.

Thanks, KUP!

:)

Jon, I think there is a thread in here for just the thing started by RayG.

Right, but that thread was not made in the interest of accuracy, it was made in the interest of provacativeness. There are names on that list that everyone (including RayG) knows does not belong there.