Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Guest VioletX

OK,sure, it's hoax if they don't have a live BIGFOOT. Would it be a hoax if what they have is a lesser, unclassified primate that does not even resemble the huge primate that thousands of us have seen, interacted with and described for many, many years? Some members of the new group may know the difference. The old thing about "buying a pig in a poke" comes to mind.

Does anything particular make you suggest this Branco?

thanks ; )

OK,sure, it's hoax if they don't have a live BIGFOOT. Would it be a hoax if what they have is a lesser, unclassified primate that does not even resemble the huge primate that thousands of us have seen, interacted with and described for many, many years? Some members of the new group may know the difference. The old thing about "buying a pig in a poke" comes to mind.

What group? Do you have proof they're real? If so, please share it.

After todays devolpment, this isn't even worth talking about anymore.

Guest BlueFunk96

Why does hiring a PR firm point towards this being a hoax? Having a little experience with PR firms, it sounds more like they are preparing to deal with the press and public. In other words they have got something to discuss and coordinate with the public and press.

Maybe Ed and Quantra decided to take the advice of everyone here saying it's stupid to have a bridging group, lol. I mean, y'all said there is no need for a bridging group and why would they do that. Now y'all say it's fake because they cancelled the bridging group.

Lol, don't take my comment as me actually believing this story. I'm still thinking about the same as before. I'm not getting too excited, but I will let it play out before I yell hoax.

.......................... I'm not getting too excited, but I will let it play out before I yell hoax.

Yell hoax then let it play out.

You will be right exactly 100% of the time.

Been pretty obvious this was a hoax for a couple of days now.

The only thing I'm still not sure of is if MABRC belongs on that hoaxer list of RayG's. Personally I think they do, but this is all so convoluted I'm not exactly sure what their involvement was.

MABRC Forum says :

"We are temporarily down for database maintenance."

Should Say:

"We are temporarily down for damage control"

Edited by Martin

The forum index showed two new posts from Ed Smith immediately before the database maintenance message appeared; when I clicked to open Ed's two new messages in new tabs (one in the "locked for new info from administrators only" and the other in the public discussion thread from their "Lounge" area), only the maintenance messages displayed. His two new posts probably case a staggering traffic influx.

The "PR Firm" is just a delaying tactic for Ed Smith. It's an easy way for him to wiggle out of this story as he can just say that Quantra has cut him off from any communications. It's a perfect alibi as it leaves the door open and he can just claim that he never had any control over them, as he has reminded us countless times.

There is no PR Firm and there is no Daisy in the box. If there really was a Bigfoot, or some "unclassified" type 2,3,or 4 primate, that was in ill health, they would want to get the info out as fast as possible.

However, this was just a story to get the spot light on the MABRC and Ed Smith. Once it got too hot, they decided to back out with an excuse that can't be either "verified or denied."

Not the first time they have done this but I certainly hope it's the last!

As someone who was named to be on the "bridging group", I spoke with DW by phone. DW was totally upfront with me about the entire issue - that they had seen no evidence, they had nothing to go on, and all they were trying to do was help if needed. I can guarantee you that neither he nor the MABRC were a part of this - this rests squarely on Ed Smith's shoulders.

As someone who was named to be on the "bridging group", I spoke with DW by phone. DW was totally upfront with me about the entire issue - that they had seen no evidence, they had nothing to go on, and all they were trying to do was help if needed. I can guarantee you that neither he nor the MABRC were a part of this - this rests squarely on Ed Smith's shoulders.

I has been alledged that Ed Smith is a figure created by MABRC.

Do you have any evidence that he is a real person outside of 1 or 2 senior MABRC Admins?

Now wouldn't that be something. We finally get an unclassified North American Primate but it's the wrong one.

What ever happened to the type 3 with the tracking collar that had dead batteries?

Reportedly shot, killed and body taken away early one morning in May of 2012 by two biologists, one female from Texas, a male from VA, never to be heard of again. Neither biologists WAS the actual shooter.