Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Martin,

I suppose you'd prefer that I disclose this guy's personal information on a public forum?

I don't think that is the best course of action at this point. I would much prefer that he apologize to the people that he misled and admit that he was fabricating stories.

Probably same reason it made 37 pages here.... people wanted it to be true.

I knew it was bull ******, but I wanted to be wrong.

I'm laughing like a madman because it played itself out like every other hoax does.

Present claim,tease with info, third party substantiation, more teasing, then, finally, the letdown.

Matt, I'd be happy to expose the guy on my blog.

Guest OntarioSquatch

I would much prefer that he apologize to the people that he misled and admit that he was fabricating stories.

Footers don't apologize for hoaxes. Heck, they rarely even admit doing them. Take the guy who made the Elbe trackway for instance. He still hasn't admitted it yet. Instead he spends time here criticizing honest researchers.

Matt,

Fine, let him apologize but how will we know if it's really him?

I'm wouldn't disclose personal info but a name would be nice.

matt

Martin,

I suppose you'd prefer that I disclose this guy's personal information on a public forum?

I don't think that is the best course of action at this point. I would much prefer that he apologize to the people that he misled and admit that he was fabricating stories.

Matt can you post any of his aliases that he used on forums,blogs, etc... ?

Edited by zigoapex

Seems to me MABRC's name is all over this and if they want to ever be seen as honest they need to be the one who comes forward with names plus what they knew and when they knew it. Else, in my opinion, they are hoaxers just like Ed Smith, Dyer, etc.

Right now it seems like just a ploy to get their name out there and draw people to their site.

Matt,

Thanks for making the effort to track him down. How do you know that you have the right guy?

Also, from what you have learned; is he a successful oil man or just some guy in a robe, sitting in a dark room, pecking away at his computer?

Finally, have you or somebody confronted or contacted him?

If so; what was his response?

Thanks in advance for any answers you have to share.

Another reason I am laughing is that I got penalized for calling the guy a fraud. The irony...

Edited by PsyShroom

Another reason I am laughing is that I got penalized for calling the guy a fraud. The irony...

I think that may be worth an appeal and a review.

Guest SquatchinNY

Matt, can you tell us who he is?

Ed Smith is a hinderence to the bigfoot community.

Who, Ed?

Guest VioletX

Ok, I am confused...was it Driver Operator who sat down to dinner with Ed Smith??

How does that fit in with all of this, and I am not getting who Robert Paulson is???

Someone fill me in please.

The very worst part about this whole thing was Fasano was right, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Violet X

A character in the movie fight club.